• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please help me....suicidal thoughts

Hello, I’m only 21 years old and I believe i I’ve done something terrible. I’ve always believed in god, but recently I have found myself doing other practices other than praying such as meditation. I got pretty deep into it, and I feel this tingling sensation in between my eyebrows. I started to manifest as well, I wanted to become a musician and I seen myself on stage, and be told “You will be one of the greatest artists of all time”. I always believed my purpose was to spread awareness and help people and that’s what I was going to do with my music. I also always wanted this one girl and this voice in my head would tell me “she loves you forever”, “she’s thinking about you”, and other stuff. Also, about other girls and how much they like me and this and that. That’s LUST. It didn’t even sound right to me. I’ve seen myself on stage, and all this other stuff as well. I was told I would never sell my soul, but I’m afraid for my life. I feel as if this is witchcraft. I was on the verge of killing myself, because I dont know if what I’m doing will get me sent to hell and I feel like a disgrace. My third eye has also kept me away from harsh decisions and bad people. I had a vision that god threw me away, I wasn’t good enough to be accepted to heaven. Ive been repenting non stop, screaming out to god i am so sorry please save me. I’ve been weeping and crying in bed asking to be saved. Please help me!!! I’m so lost and we are in times where it’s so easily to be deceived. I’m afraid to even tell my mom she may think I’m the devil. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I have not been to sleep yet since I woke up in the middle of the night. I thought about killing myself to end it all, and this voice was telling me everything is okay, and to spread the word of gospel. I haven’t read the Bible at all, and there’s so many different versions. I’m so afraid for my life. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Staff Member
Greetings,

Jesus is your helper.
Please do read your Bible.

Trust in the Lord, now. Let Him be your peace.

JESUS IS LORD

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
Greetings @Malikai

Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
Jude 24 & 25

Malikai,
The Lord is able to keep you.
The Lord is able to keep you from falling
The Lord is able to keep you from falling and to present you faultless.

You do not have a third eye.....this is a false teaching of hinduism.
You have experienced how much a little dabbling in stuff like meditation can mess you up.
Commit everything to the one true God and keep focussed on Him.

Please let us know you are okay.
We have no way of knowing the outcome of those who say they are suicidal.
We cannot summon physical help as we do not know who or where you are.
We trust the Lord knowing that He is abundantly able :love:

I have changed the title of your thread.

Greetings @Malikai

Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
Jude 24 & 25

Malikai,
The Lord is able to keep you.
The Lord is able to keep you from falling
The Lord is able to keep you from falling and to present you faultless.

You do not have a third eye.....this is a false teaching of hinduism.
You have experienced how much a little dabbling in stuff like meditation can mess you up.
Commit everything to the one true God and keep focussed on Him.

Please let us know you are okay.
We have no way of knowing the outcome of those who say they are suicidal.
We cannot summon physical help as we do not know who or where you are.
We trust the Lord knowing that He is abundantly able :love:

I have changed the title of your thread.
I am okay I just feel super super empty and hoping god fills this void. I’m forcing myself to get up and exercise, just trying to do stuff and not sit in one spot. I’ve been reading the Bible all day as well. I appreciate you so much!!!

Active
Hi Malikai,

How've you been today bro? Any better? To me much of your post doesn't compuute, you meditated and found that a bit weird, you want to be a famous musician, you'd like this girl that you know, then other girls, and then it goes very abstract with witchcraft, voices, selling soul - which you say you haven't done. Then it gets very dark, ideas of suicide.

Can I please urge you to make an appointment with your doctor and ask for a referral for a mental health check up? Your mental health is something that you need to look after every bit as much as looking after your physical health. If there's wrong, you need to go and get it sorted. Something's definitely wrong if you're considering suicide, it seems as though you're not in control of your thoughts, they're running away and you're struggling to distinguish between between weird thoughts and every day thoughts.

Meantime brother, relax and know that God is in total control of your life, your salvation is written in stone, God loves you so much that He couldn't bear to lose you and so He sent His son Jesus to die to save you from your previous consequences, He's with you every second of the day looking after you and taking care of you. There is nothing and no one that could convince God that you are anything less than gorgeous and well worth that sacrifice.

Please keep in constant contact with God by prayer, reassuring Him you love Him because... (you write the list) asking Him to keep looking after you and that He will start a healing process through His Holy Spirit. There are plenty of Bible study plans online, so please read God's word daily. I would also suggest speaking with you church's vicar/pastor/minister and ask him or her to introduce you to any members that live near you that can befriend and support you.

Please Malikai, do get help for your mental health and do keep in close contact with God.

Best wishes,

Andy

=======================

Dear Lord God, thank you for your fondness, love and adoration of us, Jesus assures us that every hair on our heads are eaten numbered by you. We are so dependent upon you for so many things and at every level and that is how it is now it should be. None of us can look at ourselves with pride common thinking that we don't need you, and need is complete and total.

I pray for my poor brother, Malikai who seems to be struggling with mental health issues. Please God guide him so that he can get this sorted using the many resources that you have said generally given us. Resources like Doctors, friends and brothers and sisters, the Bible and most importantly, your Holy Spirit.

Using all these resources, I pray for healing and restoration of my dear brother. Amen.