• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

papal throne to move to jerusalem ,,

Why should we be worried about all these? After the church is taken back to God I.e. Jesus comes in the air to receive the true Christians, then the spirit of the devil, spirit of Antichrist would be revealed at that time.Let us not assume things which we are not aware. Many will claim telling that they are christ.We are living in a sin full generation.

Why should we be worried about all these? After the church is taken back to God I.e. Jesus comes in the air to receive the true Christians, then the spirit of the devil, spirit of Antichrist would be revealed at that time.Let us not assume things which we are not aware. Many will claim telling that they are christ.We are living in a sin full generation.

Who's worried?.....Your eschatology goes rapture first by the look, you've already made your assumption and that's fine. But I see 42 mths of the last 7yrs yet to come, these are the apocalypse years ahead for Christians by the hand of AC. After that 42 month period of Antichrist reign the church will be raptured I believe.
My scriptural base for my assumption is Rev 13:7, Gods Holy people are the Church washed in the blood of Christ are still here in the reign of Antichrist, Rev 13:9+10 explains the situation when we are persecuted at this point in time.

Rev 13:14 is very interesting because it says, "he deceived all the people who belong to this world," there is a definite distinction that he doesn't deceive believers that belong to God. It doesn't say all the people on earth it says "who belong" as apart from who don't IMO.
I think this leaves room to indicate we'll be around to witness these things, if not put to death, in prisons or the like, but it's just prior to the point of rapture imo. See Rev 6:9-11, with the focus on the final part of verse 11, this parallels the Rev 13 texts IMO and proves my interpretation accurate.

Last edited:

The only thing the Christian has to worry about is Christ's judgement. These activities will show that Christ's return is near.

DHC

When will the day of the Lord occur?

2 Thessalonians 2
1 that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a
message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.
2 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and
the man of lawlessness is revealed

A very simple eschatology, the 'day of the Lord', i.e., the day Jesus returns to collect us.

Will not occur and do not be misled on this matter, it will not occur until the falling away (apostasy)
takes place, and the antichrist is revealed.

These two events must occur before Jesus returns.

When will the day of the Lord occur?

2 Thessalonians 2
1 that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a
message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.
2 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and
the man of lawlessness is revealed

A very simple eschatology, the 'day of the Lord', i.e., the day Jesus returns to collect us.

Will not occur and do not be misled on this matter, it will not occur until the falling away (apostasy)
takes place, and the antichrist is revealed.

These two events must occur before Jesus returns.

That scripture is correct!.... Don't listen to those who'd say the rapture has already happened and you're left behind. Sounds like today's Christian fiction of the false prophets doesn't it, they like to sow fear.
Paul would have none of that surrounding his eschatological discussions.

Last edited: