• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

papal throne to move to jerusalem ,,

i have been waiting a long time for my brothers in christ to say this on here!! i have the truth
and here it is for the ones that dont think thay will be here!!
this is it !! {papal throne to move to jerusalem ,,} What does this mean!! look it up on the web!!
and see! well it means the pre trib time has passed! and just like i have been telling people on here
that the pope is the antichrist and thay just dont get it , all the popes that have ever been where antichrist.
he even says you! can not go to heaven unless you go threw him!! he says he is the mediator to christ.
he is pushing sunday law!and so are all the countrys around the world, You just dont see it yet. the romans
changed gods sabath to sunday! and all of us just looked at the jews and said to ourselves !!
I sure dont want to be killed and persicuted like them!! and started going to church on sunday to keep from getting killed.
and after about 1700 years we think it is ok. well it is not!!
I am not a seventh day advantist but i know what the bible says.
And it says to keep the comandments of god. and jesus said the same thing.
you will soon find out what the mark of the beast is and when thay make sunday worship a law here in the us.
well what can i say!! the people that read this will say jesus arose on sunday and went and had cammunion
on the first day of the week!!! sunday to finish his work!!!
And what thay dont get is it was to show his discipals what god would do fore them.
And on saturday he was in his tomb resting just like he was supposed to!!! he kept his fathers commandment
and he did not tell them to change any thing. he said keep my fathers commandments. and that is what he ment,,,,,
so now that the pope is going to move his throne to jerusalem then the zionist jews and islamic and catholic will be one,
so thay think it will bring peace but that is what will spark the battel of armageddon. and so on it will be.

Last edited:
Loyal
First do you have any news of this from a credible source. I did a Google search and only came up with rumors, tweets and hearsay. None of theses articles were from a major recognized or reputable news source.

Second Revelations says the beast will war against the church (harlot) of Rome. Not be the church of Rome. (Rev 17:16)

I'm not sure what being a SDA has to do with knowing the Bible. There are plenty of other larger fundamentalist Christian churches.

The beast doesn't want people to worship on Sunday or worship Jesus/God at all. He wants people to worship him. (Rev 14:9-11) (Rev 19:20) (Rev 20:4)

There are two kinds of Zionism, the popular/secular type is that the Jews will secure there own land and nation. The second type "Christian/Zionism" that the Bible talks about is different.
Before I explain what it means (you can Google search it also) I would like to hear what you think it means and how it helps the beast?

There seems to be a lot of assumptions here, with not one scripture in the entire message.

Are you aware that Jesus did work and performed miracles on the sabbath? Are you aware that he said the Lord wasn't created for the sabbath, but the sabbath for the Lord? (Matt 12:1-12)
(Mark 2:24-28) (Mark 3:2-4) (Luke 6:5-9) (Luke 14:1-5) (John 5:9-18) (John 7:22-23) (John 9:14-16)
We are not to judge others for whether they worship on the sabbath or not (Col 2:16)

In fact out of all the 10 commandments, this is the only one not repeated in the New Testament. (Some will argue Heb 4:1-11) But is it talking about a weekly rest here,
or God's eternal rest? Or do you think Jesus was sinning on the sabbath?
Jesus wasn't just lying in the grave, waiting to awaken, he went to "the lower parts of the earth" and set the captives free. (Eph 4:8-10)

Last edited:
this is nothing new hitler and mussolini gave islam 75 marble columns for the dome of the rock! this is a fact! it started a long time ago and hitler even asked pius if he could have his war and pius said yes!! hitler was a german catholic, and the catholics did not care if thay killed jew or protistant christians,70 plus million!!dead by catholic hands. so the bible is true in what it says!! people need to study more history and thay will see it is fixing to hit the fan, and if you did not find any major recognized or reputable news on the net then you did not look good !! there are pictures of the pope with the zionist having meetings, and him with the islamics and you can read on there where pope john paul the II went to the dome and sanctified it and made it holy again, so he said , he is the one to started this new! movement to jerusalem back in 2005 and now we are coming to the end .

Revelation 17:16
King James Version (KJV)

16: And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast,
these shall hate the *****,
and shall make her desolate and naked,
and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

{thay are ten nations!!!!!} my quote. this is the beast!!
{the roman catholic church/ the vatican city!!!} my quote this is the *****!!!
this is easy to understand, because the antichrist will be on the temple mount!!! claming to be god!!
and when the nations get there fill thay will distroy the vatican city. and the world will morn.....it is coming to pass before our eyes. you just need to look.
jesus said to be ready and that is what he ment,,,, i love christ and the word of god and that is why i post stuff like this!! people need to know. get ready it is here.......

Last edited:
i have been waiting a long time for my brothers in christ to say this on here!! i have the truth
and here it is for the ones that dont think thay will be here!!
this is it !! {papal throne to move to jerusalem ,,} What does this mean!! look it up on the web!!
and see! well it means the pre trib time has passed! and just like i have been telling people on here
that the pope is the antichrist and thay just dont get it , all the popes that have ever been where antichrist.
he even says you! can not go to heaven unless you go threw him!! he says he is the mediator to christ.
he is pushing sunday law!and so are all the countrys around the world, You just dont see it yet. the romans
changed gods sabath to sunday! and all of us just looked at the jews and said to ourselves !!
I sure dont want to be killed and persicuted like them!! and started going to church on sunday to keep from getting killed.
and after about 1700 years we think it is ok. well it is not!!
I am not a seventh day advantist but i know what the bible says.
And it says to keep the comandments of god. and jesus said the same thing.
you will soon find out what the mark of the beast is and when thay make sunday worship a law here in the us.
well what can i say!! the people that read this will say jesus arose on sunday and went and had cammunion
on the first day of the week!!! sunday to finish his work!!!
And what thay dont get is it was to show his discipals what god would do fore them.
And on saturday he was in his tomb resting just like he was supposed to!!! he kept his fathers commandment
and he did not tell them to change any thing. he said keep my fathers commandments. and that is what he ment,,,,,
so now that the pope is going to move his throne to jerusalem then the zionist jews and islamic and catholic will be one,
so thay think it will bring peace but that is what will spark the battel of armageddon. and so on it will be.

I am not attacking you when i say this but for the past 2000 years people have been reading into current events and seeing the end times .. ..How is this any different ?

papal throne to move to jerusalem ,,

I don't think so. Old red socks (the pope) will never see the Holy city. As I understand Rev 18. "babylon ther great is fallen" ect.

These are off the cuff remarks at this time.

I respect all your thoughts.....a big subject.......Blessings to all....in Jesus

I am not attacking you when i say this but for the past 2000 years people have been reading into current events and seeing the end times .. ..How is this any different ?

{papal throne will!! move to jerusalem!! and this is what is is talking about in second Thessalonians he is going to sit on the temple mount!! and thay are going to pray to him!
this is all ready in the works of the zionist/islamic/and roman catholics/ the palestinians have all ready gave the temple mount to the pope!! look it up!!

{papal throne will!! move to jerusalem!! and this is what is is talking about in second Thessalonians he is going to sit on the temple mount!! and thay are going to pray to him!
this is all ready in the works of the zionist/islamic/and roman catholics/ the palestinians have all ready gave the temple mount to the pope!! look it up!!

Kevin you are doing exactly what i was talking about you are reading something into the text that just isnt there . The scripture in no place declares this man to be the pope thats what you and others are saying ..not scripture .
The bible never gives anyone the authority to privately interpret or interject what we want it to say ..
Now i may be uncertain about allot of things but that i am not .. Again no offense to you i am not here to argue in fact i will end it here .. May God bless you .

February 20, 2012 this is stright from the vatican news!!!!!

Pope Benedict XVI
, Apostolic Palace
, Vatican City, 00120
, Italy

Re: The return of the Holy Temple Menorah, Vessels and Treasures to Jerusalem
Pope Benedict XVI:

As you well know, in the year 70 ce the Roman Empire occupied Jerusalem,
the eternal capital of the God and People of Israel, and the Land of Israel.
They destroyed the Holy Temple of the God of Israel on the Holy Temple Mount in Jerusalem
and demolished and burned the city of Jerusalem.
They robbed and took away with them to Rome the seven-branched Holy Menorah
and many other Holy Temple Vessels and Treasures used by the Jewish priesthood
in the worship of the God of Israel in the Holy Temple.

We look forward to you answering this call of the God and People of Israel
with no delay and to return the Holy Menorah,
Vessels and Treasures of the Holy Temple of the God of Israel,
that are presently in the Vatican, back to Jerusalem,
the eternal capital of the God and People of Israel,
so that they can be used in the services of the priests of Israel in the Holy Third Temple!
that is soon to be rebuilt on the Holy Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
The entire world is waiting for you to answer this call of the God and People of Israel with no delay.
All of mankind will appreciate this historical event.

We look forward to your prompt reply.

Sincerely in the Name of the G‑d of Israel,

Gershon Salomon

Chairman.

The Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement.

here are some more facts!

In April 2009, the Vatican signed the necessary agreement with the Arab League.
On 12th of May 2009,the Pope benedict XVI walked on the Temple Mount together with the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem.
Only two major persons were missing. The chief Rabbis of the Jewish population.
Pope inside the Dome of the Rock, looking for a perfect place to set up his throne.
The Pope and the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem outside the Dome.
They are now partners for "peace in Jerusalem".
Men in black together with a priest who claim he is an "angel of light" and the "Holy Father".
To make the peace plan for the UN, EU, the Quartet, the Pope and the Arab League a reality,
the Zionists must come on board.Only when the Zionists are willing to surrender,
the Pope can “preside” over a new “neutral administration” with its Power Seat
on the exact spot where God’s temple once was located.
It have come quite obvious that it is only Christian Zionists and Religious Jewish Judaism
that holds back the last man of lawlessness from taking the stage in Jerusalem.
I think it is interesting to find this secret “Archbishop”s suggestion on 8th of January 2009.
Just months before 29th of April 2009.
This is the date the Arab League and the Vatican signed a “peace agreement”.
The Popes visit to the Temple Mount on 12th of May 2009,
was just a dry run of the ceremony of his final acceptance as the “prince of peace”.
The Dome of the Rock is at present being renovated for the “Grand event” when the man of Lawlessness
set up this throne on this location. now that it is 2012 it is getting closer. it will happen and thay will pray to the pope
and he will have his false peace!! second Thessalonians is coming to pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

February 20, 2012 this is stright from the vatican news!!!!!

Pope Benedict XVI
, Apostolic Palace
, Vatican City, 00120
, Italy

Re: The return of the Holy Temple Menorah, Vessels and Treasures to Jerusalem
Pope Benedict XVI:

As you well know, in the year 70 ce the Roman Empire occupied Jerusalem,
the eternal capital of the God and People of Israel, and the Land of Israel.
They destroyed the Holy Temple of the God of Israel on the Holy Temple Mount in Jerusalem
and demolished and burned the city of Jerusalem.
They robbed and took away with them to Rome the seven-branched Holy Menorah
and many other Holy Temple Vessels and Treasures used by the Jewish priesthood
in the worship of the God of Israel in the Holy Temple.

We look forward to you answering this call of the God and People of Israel
with no delay and to return the Holy Menorah,
Vessels and Treasures of the Holy Temple of the God of Israel,
that are presently in the Vatican, back to Jerusalem,
the eternal capital of the God and People of Israel,
so that they can be used in the services of the priests of Israel in the Holy Third Temple!
that is soon to be rebuilt on the Holy Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
The entire world is waiting for you to answer this call of the God and People of Israel with no delay.
All of mankind will appreciate this historical event.

We look forward to your prompt reply.

Sincerely in the Name of the G‑d of Israel,

Gershon Salomon

Chairman.

The Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement.

I found the Temple Mount Faithful website where this is posted. I think you misunderstand. The Jewish people are requesting that the treasures, which were stolen during the destruction of the temple in 70AD, be returned.

They aren't asking the pope to go bring the Vatican to Jerusalem. They are hoping to rebuild their own temple with the original temple instruments.

I do think it's noteworthy, and reflects clearly that the Catholic church is not the church God has appointed, that they maintain these "treasures" in Vatican City. The Temple Mount organizations directly recognizes the Catholic Church to be what remains of the Roman empire which destroyed the temple 2,000 years ago.

Here is a snippet I found about the Roman Empire morphing into the religious organization known as the "universal" or "catholic" church:

While the militaristic Roman Empire was collapsing, Pope Symmachus created the Vatican Palace in 514 as the seat of the "universal religion" called Catholicism.
Catholicism itself was created about 150 years before that by Emperor Constantine I, using the first Council of Nicaea in 325, to control the political and spiritual uprisings among various regions, tribes and slave groups.
Thereby making Constantine I the first in a long series of Roman Emperors (or Popes) who explicitly wanted to completely rule over both the spiritual and political realm.
Perhaps indicative of the lack of interest in the 1st Council of Nicaea and its Roman agenda, was that of the 1800 invites send to religious leaders, only about 300 participated.

Early Christianity-like cultures were spreading and posing a very large threat to the Roman Empire, so the Romans institutionalized the various Christian-like cultures into a new 'universal religion' named Catholicism.

Last edited:
yes!! thay will be returned to them! and a extra little something! it is the roman throne with the pope sitting in it!

this is to David777 all the popes are antichrist all!!!! the Popes proclaim!!!!!!
2 Thessalonians 2:4 says,"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God,
or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."
"Holy Father of Fathers."
"Pontiff Supreme Over Prelates."
"Overseer of the Christian Religion."
"Pastor of Pastors."
"Christ by Unction."
"Abraham by Patriachate."
"Melchisedec in Order."
"Moses in Authority."
"Samuel in the Judicial Office."
"High Priest, Supreme Bishop."
"Heir to the Apostles; Peter in Power."
"Key-bearer of the Kingdom of Heaven."
"Pontiff Appointed with Plenitude of Power."
"Vicar of Christ."
"Vicar of the Son of God."
"Sovereign Priest."
"Head of all the Holy Churches."
"Chief of the Universal Church."
"Bishop of Bishops."
"Ruler of the House of the Lord."
"Apostolic Lord and Father of Fathers."
"Chief Pastor and Teacher."
"Physician of Souls."
"Rock against which the proud gates of hell prevail not."
"Infallible Pope."
"Head of All the Holy Priests of God"
"Chief bridge maker"
Some additional info on "some" of the names:
Pontifix Maximus is a papal title meaning in Latin "chief bridge maker" between earth and heaven.
However, Jesus Christ is the only One who can claim this title because "no man cometh unto the Father,
but by me." John 14:6. This was a title of the Roman Caesars and of the Roman Emperors of paganism.
Holy Father is a title the pope claims for himself. However, this title occurs only once in the Bible,
and used when Jesus addresses His Heavenly Father in John 17:11 in His great prayer before His betrayal,
arrest and crucifixion.
Father is a title that every Roman Catholic priest claims for himself and expects to be called.
Jesus warns in Matthew 23:9 "Call no man your father upon the earth:
for one is your father which is in heaven."
The catholic priest is not regarded in Scripture to be anyone's spiritual father.
Monsignor This means "my Lord", and this clearly is a title belonging only to God, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Reverend is a title of many Roman Catholic priests and Protestant ministers.
This is also a title for God in Psalms 111:9 "Holy and Reverend is his name.
"It is blasphemy for any man to take to himself a title of God.
"Mother of God" - Title given to Mary which denotes blasphemy,
as it diverts worship to Mary. Mary was the mother of Jesus Christ's humanity,
but not the mother of Jesus Christ's divinity. i have been studying this for 25+ years and if you are looking
somewhere else you are looking in the wrong place! the antichrist has been here for a long time !
the christian world wondered after the beast/ vatican/ pope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Kevin,

You are correct of course he is, even the current Pope Francis if we can discern Rev 17: 9,10,11 for what it reveals. The final King in this line of rulers that dominate the political rulers of this world is the eighth of his line.
He has authority of ecclesiastic empowerment as scripture states, the modern Papacy is in focus here, with Francis being the eighth Pope since the inception of the re establishment of the Catholic Church in 1927. This was brought about by the Lateran Treaty which reinstituted the RCC, but not only that, gave it total sovereignty over it's region of Vatican hill.

The modern Popes are officially Kings of an independent state, we don't have to look for the false prophet any longer, he is here Pope Francis is his name. The one who rises out of the abyss to be worshipped is the 6th, he was JP2.
Now I can understand Francis's rush to push for the sainthood of JP2 and the short space of time between the interim 7th Benedict who did the unusual and resigned, which accords also with scripture.
He's definitely the mediator of the treaty of Daniel, there is no other in view or who can fulfil the prophesies like this one can or the history of the authority he serves. Also means time is very,very short!!
Google or Wikipedia for information on Lateran treaty to verify what I'm saying then you'll see it's all about modern history right now, very interesting!
Rev 13:12, Gives up their seat of authority as the same seat of power, JP2 was the 6th who was shot and expected to die but recovered, remember?
There we have False Prophet and Antichrist IMO. Not being chronological in order Rev 11:7 reveals this dead sixth who has risen out of the abyss JP2, it's a big call but it's there, strange things as far as we've known in this lifetime we're on the verge.
Guess that's why things had to hot up now in the middle east regarding Israel and the Palestinian issue.
God Bless.

Last edited:

DHC

Kevin,

You are correct of course he is, even the current Pope Francis if we can discern Rev 17: 9,10,11 for what it reveals. The final King in this line of rulers that dominate the political rulers of this world is the eighth of his line.
He has authority of ecclesiastic empowerment as scripture states, the modern Papacy is in focus here, with Francis being the eighth Pope since the inception of the re establishment of the Catholic Church in 1927. This was brought about by the Lateran Treaty which reinstituted the RCC, but not only that, gave it total sovereignty over it's region of Vatican hill.

The modern Popes are officially Kings of an independent state, we don't have to look for the false prophet any longer, he is here Pope Francis is his name. The one who rises out of the abyss to be worshipped is the 6th, he was JP2.
Now I can understand Francis's rush to push for the sainthood of JP2 and the short space of time between the interim 7th Benedict who did the unusual and resigned, which accords also with scripture.
He's definitely the mediator of the treaty of Daniel, there is no other in view or who can fulfil the prophesies like this one can or the history of the authority he serves. Also means time is very,very short!!
Google or Wikipedia for information on Lateran treaty to verify what I'm saying then you'll see it's all about modern history right now, very interesting!
Rev 13:12, Gives up their seat of authority as the same seat of power, JP2 was the 6th who was shot and expected to die but recovered, remember?
There we have False Prophet and Antichrist IMO. Not being chronological in order Rev 11:7 reveals this dead sixth who has risen out of the abyss JP2, it's a big call but it's there, strange things as far as we've known in this lifetime we're on the verge.
Guess that's why things had to hot up now in the middle east regarding Israel and the Palestinian issue.
God Bless.
Hello Kevin.

One hundred years ago your eschatology may have found traction but not in the twenty first century.

In Australia, the Catholic Church is competing with Islam for being very unpopular with everyone.

What is worse? Beheading a journalist or the sexual abuse of orphans?

Take your pick.

If the antichrist has any sense at all, he will not associate himself with either organization.

The antichrist must by any means gain world wide support.

The era of the Catholic Church has long since finished and is utterly corrupt and cannot even tell the truth.

Islam is at war within itself and the Sunni's and Shia factions are trying to exterminate each other.

What can be known is that the antichrist definitely will not be aligned with either group, the antichrist
is not that stupid.

As usual the fulfillment of prophecy may not be what we expect it to be but what God has in mind.

Hello Kevin.

One hundred years ago your eschatology may have found traction but not in the twenty first century.

In Australia, the Catholic Church is competing with Islam for being very unpopular with everyone.

What is worse? Beheading a journalist or the sexual abuse of orphans?

Take your pick.

If the antichrist has any sense at all, he will not associate himself with either organization.

The antichrist must by any means gain world wide support.

The era of the Catholic Church has long since finished and is utterly corrupt and cannot even tell the truth.

Islam is at war within itself and the Sunni's and Shia factions are trying to exterminate each other.

What can be known is that the antichrist definitely will not be aligned with either group, the antichrist
is not that stupid.

As usual the fulfillment of prophecy may not be what we expect it to be but what God has in mind.

You are correct, the Bible says
2 Thess 2:4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Last edited:
DHC,
"As usual the fulfillment of prophecy may not be what we expect it to be but what God has in mind."

Maybe not you, but "yes" it is exactly what God has in mind, and that is what I expect to happen because I read my Bible, and God reveals things of prophecy at the appointed time to at least some of his people, he does it for understanding otherwise what would be the purpose?
The most Political Ecclesiastic leader in the world today is Francis the eighth king Pope, his popularity has been pumped by the media and his influence is massive.
Open your eyes, who has Netenyahu and Marbarak been to see lately, John Kerry, etc, etc.
The other is the 6th, there is no other possibility they tick all the boxes, don't be ignorant and just ignore, in time this guy Francis is going to mediate a peace treaty of 7 years, see Daniel 9:27. He will call for the building of a statue to John Paul 2, it's not far off.
It will be the 6th who will come from the abyss, the one who died, he is the one that will claim himself Messiah, but this guy Francis will put all these other things in place.
He's a Lucifer worshipping Jesuit and the 6th will be an incarnation of Satan I imagine.

Last edited:

DHC

The other is the 6th, there is no other possibility they tick all the boxes, don't be ignorant and just ignore, in time this guy Francis is going to mediate a peace treaty of 7 years, see Daniel 9:27. He will call for the building of a statue to John Paul 2, it's not far off.
Hello Rodd.

At last Rodd, someone who can explain to me how you derive your interpretation of (Daniel 9:24-27).
When I read those verses I do not see what you see Rodd, so if you can simply explain each of these lines.
That would be appreciated.