• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

One for the books:

Active
True, but so many believe it because.....?

the whole fallacy is in the face of Him Who died for sin.

Perhaps some help is needed, explaining why it is nonsense? As with all mis-understandings a clear cut examination of how wrong it is clarifies things and others can be helped by doing so.

Bless you ....><>
I reckon 9 of 10 folks who follow this stuff see the rapture around every corner as well. Logical arguments and evidences work fine confronting errant positions arrived at logically, not much help when truth takes second place. I have to admit though I never expected anyone to take Gilbert's nonsense seriously. But she ,like the Clintons knows her audience.

Active
True, but so many believe it because.....?

the whole fallacy is in the face of Him Who died for sin.

Perhaps some help is needed, explaining why it is nonsense? As with all mis-understandings a clear cut examination of how wrong it is clarifies things and others can be helped by doing so.

Bless you ....><>
This is not taught in the Bible because it is not germain to your salvation....Simply that. Nobody is obliged to learn about demons except to know that we have dominion over them.

Active
I reckon 9 of 10 folks who follow this stuff see the rapture around every corner as well. Logical arguments and evidences work fine confronting errant positions arrived at logically, not much help when truth takes second place. I have to admit though I never expected anyone to take Garret's nonsense seriously.
This is not taught in the Bible because it is not germain to your salvation....Simply that. Nobody is obliged to learn about demons except to know that we have dominion over them.
Another poor choice of hideout. A great deal in the Scriptures has little or no direct effect on salvation. Rather than make excuses this drivel should be taken up and thrown out.