• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Obama and the Antichrist Stage

As I watch the event of this day, the inauguration of our new President, I'm reminded of the promise of our coming King, and am in awe, as I watch this, and know that on His day, this will be as insignificant as a flee on a dogs back.
Yet, until that day, we are to honor the position of our new President, and pray for him,and our governing peoples, for God has allowed, and ordained what we see today, for his purpose, and to His glory.
Even so Lord, Come Soon.

All of creation groans for our redemption.

This is a day I have been dreading form some time- however- as of today Mr. Obama is my president and I will prayerfully (if not joyfully) support him.

God has sent this to my heart guys and gals. I have nothing against you, and I love you all so very much, that is why I just have to tell you my experience. You know that verse that talks about the antichrist being in the world. The bible was referring to "in the world" as being in us, in people, in anyone that does not have Jesus as their personal savior! It is definitely not going to be just one person. Anti- means against right? That means against Christ. Aren't you against Christ if you don't have him in your heart and serve Satan. Anti-christ has always been in the world. It just makes sense. I wouldn't tell anyone this if it wasn't true! The majority may think otherwise,, but didn't it also tell us in the bible that people would believe many lies of the Devil? He is smarter than we think. Please remember to search your heart before trying to translate Revelations. I love you guys!
Love,
Wind.

I have noticed how many Christians contribute to this,"Obama euphoria"the latest sensation
sweeping the land.
Christians are suposed to be the salt of the earth,but instead many believers
have chosen to traffic in the sensational news of the day,and I dont think this
is a healthy thing.
Christians are supposed to be a presence on earth to bring calm in the mydst
of the storm,but Im afraid Christians are guilty of participating in creating the
storm.
All the antiChrist hype is understandable,when a great segment of Christians
base their end times theology on a novel written by Tim Lahaye...

Last edited:
I have noticed how many Christians contribute to this,"Obama euphoria"the latest sensation
sweeping the land.
Christians are suposed to be the salt of the earth,but instead many believers
have chosen to traffic in the sensational news of the day,and I dont think this
is a healthy thing.
Christians are supposed to be a presence on earth to bring calm in the mydst
of the storm,but Im afraid Christians are guilty of participating in creating the
storm.
All the antiChrist hype is understandable,when a great segment of Christians
base their end times theology on a novel written by Tim Lahaye...

I agree with you carlos, but I haven't read Tim Lahaye so don't know much about his book......
All the rest has a ring of truth, and I'm sure all for that, and agree
whole heartily!
WE need to keep out focus on the gospel of Christ, and live our lives in the hope we have in him, so we speak loudly that in Christ, we have more than the whole world has to offer.
Sometimes our walk can in fact speak louder than our talk.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denied that Jesus is the Christ? He is anti-christ, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Your sister in Christ, Trish

Sadly a great orator can often sway Christians who are not led of the Spirit in their daily walk. Being young in the Lord (spiritually not chronologically) they do not listen to His voice nor follow the steps of their Sheppard. This was demonstrated clearly in early Nazi era Germany as most Catholics and a fair amount of Christians supported Adolph Hitler. His platform promised morals, reform and everything they wanted to hear but the people had no discernment to understand the heart of evil behind the promises.
America is perilously close to becoming a dictatorship right now as the current administration continues to take steps to silence any media that broadcasts opposition to it's policies.

I believe that is absolute truth, and believe also that Christ is about to call his people home.
This world is not our home, we're just passing through.
Couldn't be more clear, as you say.

WE should not look for peril to hit us from without.

Who is the most dangerous person on planet today?

I dont think it's Osama nor Obama.

The most dangerous people on this planet are those Who love lies,practice lies,and teach others a lie.

The most dangerous persons on planet earth are those who hold positions of authority and use them to preach "another gospel"(Gal.1:8)or better known as false teachers.

Acts 20:29-31.
I know that after I am gone,ferocious wolves will get in among you,not sparing the flock;

Even from among your own selves men will come to the front who ,by saying perverse (distorted and corrupt)things,will endeavor to draw away the diciples after them[to their own party].

therefore be always alert and on your guard,being mindful that for three years I never stopped night or day seriously to admonish and advise and exhort you one by one with tears.

2Peter2:1.
But also[in those days] there arose false prophets among the people,just as there will be false teachers among yourselves,who will subtly and stealthily introduce heretical doctrines(destructive heresies),even denying and diswning the master who bought them,bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

And many will follow their immoral ways and lascivious doings:because of them the true way will be maligned and defamed.

Jude 3-4.
Beloved,my whole concern was to write you in reguard to our common salvation.[But]I found it necessary and was impelled to write you and urgently appeal to and exhort[you]to contend for the faith which was once for all handed down to the saints[the faith which is that sum of Christian belief which was delivered verbaly to the holy people of God].

For certain men have crept in stealthily[gaining entrance secretely by a side door].their doom was predicted long ago,ungodly(impious,profane) persons who pervert the grace (the spiritual blessing and favor) of our God into lawlessness and wantonness and immorality, and disown and deny our sole Master and Lord.Jesus Christ(the Messiah,the Anointed One).

I know What Obama stands for
I know who the Jehova's witnesses are
I know all about the mormons
I know about the muslims
But what about all the false teachers
selling all the books in our churches?

Last edited:
Amen Carlos, I agree....

I don't worry about who the Anti Christ will be, for I believe I'll be watching from heaven, but I have had false teachers, and false prophets tear away at my life, and belief in God, from the inside of a church.
Satan decided a long time ago, the best way to attack the church is from within.
Many books today are not fit to read, yet they are sold in the name
of Christian.
Your Best Life Now? In my opinion is one of them.

Our Best life will begin when Jesus is given authority in us, or takes us home, either through death, or the rapture.

WE should not look for peril to hit us from without.

Who is the most dangerous person on planet today?

I dont think it's Osama nor Obama.

The most dangerous people on this planet are those Who love lies,practice lies,and teach others a lie.

The most dangerous persons on planet earth are those who hold positions of authority and use them to preach "another gospel"(Gal.1:8)or better known as false teachers.

Acts 20:29-31.
I know that after I am gone,ferocious wolves will get in among you,not sparing the flock;

Even from among your own selves men will come to the front who ,by saying perverse (distorted and corrupt)things,will endeavor to draw away the diciples after them[to their own party].

therefore be always alert an on your guard,being mindful that for three years I never stopped night or day seriously to admonish and advise and exhort you one by one with tears.

2Peter2:1.
But also[in those days] there arose false prophets among the people,just as there will be false teachers among yourselves,who will subtly and stealthily introduce heretical doctrines(destructive heresies),even denying and diowning the master who bought them,bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

And many will follow their immoral ways and lascivious doings:because of them the true way will be maligned and defamed.

Jude 3-4.
Beloved,my whole concern was to write you in reguard to our common salvation.[But]I found it necessary and was impelled to write you and urgently appeal to and exhort[you]to contend for the faith which was once for all handed down to the saints[the faith which is that sum of Christian belief which was delivered verbaly to the holy people of God].

For certain men have crept in stealthily[gaining entrace secretely by a side door].their doom was predicted long ago,ungodly(impious,profane) persons who pervert the grace (the spiritual blessing and favor) of our God into lawlessness and wantonness and immorality, and disown and deny our sole Master and Lord.Jesus Christ(the Messiah,the Anointed One).

I know What Obama stands for
I know who the Jehova's witnesses are
I know all about the mormons
I know about the muslims
But what about all the false teachers
selling all the books in our churches?

Scripturally the False Prophet will be "religious" but I do not know about the anti-christ. Who is most dangerous? In the 1940's that would have been a toss up between Hitler and Stalin. Today they choices are (not as yet) so easily defined.

Agree...
Thank God, he knows what it is all about, and as the psalms says, God looks at the derision of man, and laughs.
Why then should I worry......right?

False Christians were more dangerous than Hitler in the 1940's because the majority of german Christians had bought into the lie "Your best life now".Mein komph authored by non other than Adolf hitler,and by the way Hitler was a religious man,all to well he knew that many false teachers within the german church could be easitly manipulated and bought, he used it to his advantage.In fact many churches justified nazi policies by citing romans (13:2)"all goverment is ordained of God."

We must be wise in these times
In our day we have many gulable Christians who dare not question"God's anointed".
we must wake up and be bold enough to test all things to see if they are trully God ordained.

Last edited:
There is a balance. One must have discernment this is true. But one must also beware of the finger pointing spirit as satan himself is the accuser of the brethren.

Yes, and the only One that can give us balance and qualify us to make a statement based on truth is God.

1 John 4:1.
Dear friends,do not believe every spirit,but test the spirits to see wether they are from God,because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

This aint no finger pointing, this is decernment in accordance with biblical truth.

Last edited:
well thats the point I trying to make here, we must be on our guard.
I never gave up any specific names of false teachers,I left this task
of identifying the false teacher solely to the reader.If any one is pointing fingers,I think you are being paranoid of my motives.

I will ask you for a huge favor,please relax.

Last edited:
well thats the point I trying to make here, we must be on our guard.
I never gave up any specific names of false teachers,I left this task
of identifying the false teacher solely to the reader.If any one is pointing fingers,I think you are being paranoid of my motives.

I will ask you for a huge favor,please relax.

You obviously do not understand what I am saying but that is okay. If I have offended you I apologize.
Many blessings,
brother Larry.