• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community.

Join over 10,000 members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to or from Light / Dark mode simply click on Site Menu icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

New "Night Mode" Option

Do you like the Night Mode style?

• Yes

Votes: 60 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters
Totes fun, I feel like Night Rider, LOL! It is true though, reduced glare at night is good :shades:, like wearing sunglasses at night.:dissapointment: I know "don't hurt yourself!" All joking aside I'm liking it!

Staff Member
Greetings Chad,

thank you for the time and care providing this option for users. Certainly easier on the eyes for me.

I have been comparing it to an add-on for the browser currently in use and find that while there is a difference the night mode theme you have provided is probably more suitable for those who know the site and it's layout.

Grace and Peace in Christ Jesus the Lord.

Bless you ....><>

Hello!

What do you think of our new Night Mode design?

View attachment 414

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Let me know by voting! Thank you for your patience while it was worked on.

Don't forget to spread the word to your friends and family.
I for one am glad i can switch back to light mode . Because whew , i have a color blindness and cant see blue on black or blue on red and a few other blue on colors . Yellow is another one . Just hurts eyes to see them. Otherwise i like all the changes