• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New "Night Mode" Option

Do you like the Night Mode style?

• Yes

Votes: 135 74.6%
  • No

Votes: 24 13.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 22 12.2%

• Total voters
Administrator
Staff Member
Hello!

What do you think of our new Night Mode design?

night-mode.png

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Let me know by voting! Thank you for your patience while it was worked on.

Don't forget to spread the word to your friends and family.

Hello!

What do you think of our new Night Mode design?

View attachment 414

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Let me know by voting! Thank you for your patience while it was worked on.

Don't forget to spread the word to your friends and family.
Night mode is what I use on all of my electronic devices, apps, and programs...so I'm down with it and I think it's a great idea, and will be using!

Active
On the Post "Jesus is the Mediator of the New Covenant," the scripture book & numbers are highlighted, but the paragraph letters are not. The scriptures numbers are in blue highlight and the paragraphs are faded to black in the back ground without the letters highlighted in white. This can be found on page 5 the 4th post down.

Administrator
Staff Member
On the Post "Jesus is the Mediator of the New Covenant," the scripture book & numbers are highlighted, but the paragraph letters are not. The scriptures numbers are in blue highlight and the paragraphs are faded to black in the back ground without the letters highlighted in white. This can be found on page 5 the 4th post down.

Sounds like you’re referring to quoted text. It says “click to expand” inside the rectangle? Normal.

Active
@Chad,

I’m looking at JesusIs4me; as I said page 5, 4th post. Below is the quoted text “click to expand.” Below that is the body of writing which is completely shaded in darkness without the letter highlighted in white. Once I scroll to the next post the night mode is normal.

Administrator
Staff Member
@regibassman57

That’s because he manually chose black in the font color option inside the text editor. Working to fix that conflict.

Staff Member
Great improvement so much better on my eyes so will be using night mode from now on.

Thank you Chad.

God bless.

LLJ

So pleased to hear this @ladylovesJesus.

Blessings to ypu

Last edited by a moderator:
This is brilliant I can read posts better as back ground light hurts my eyes. I have bad astigmatism in both eyes. Super thank you