• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New here too!

Hi all! I was just looking for a site where I could hang with other Christians and found this one so I'm checking it out.

I've been married for 7 years. I have 4 kids - 2 sons that are 19 & 15 years old and twin 6 year old daughters. Right now I am a stay-at-home mom but I am looking for a job. I live in a great little city in Oregon. I have lived in Oregon all of my life and absolutely love it and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. When I see all of the beautiful leaves changing colors I am so in awe of God giving me such a beautiful place to stay for a while.

The internet, and sites like this, is a very important place to me because I have social anxiety and have a very hard time being around people. This is how I connect with people other then my family and a few close friends.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and I hope you all have a great, God-filled day! :sun:

Hi Iamblessed. Welcome to TalkJesus. :love: I am a married mom of 3 grown up children, from Northern Ireland. Hope to see you around. :shade:

Iamblessed, I do hope so!

Hi Iamblessed,

Welcome to the Forum from another Junior Member!

I give you the old one in Numbers!

"The Lord Bless you
and keep you;
the Lord make His face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn His face toward you
and give you peace."

[The Lord Yahveh, Moses, Numbers 6: 24- 26. NIV. ].

Yours in His Tender-loving-kindness,

Colin2000

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you and your family sister. Thank you for joining our family in Christ :)

Welcome to Talk Jesus and thank you for joining our family in Christ!! I hope that you absolutely ADORE everything on this website just as I do!! If you ever need to talk about anything, any subject, just send me a private message.
Signed,
08kellcd(chelsea)

Hey There

Hey Iamblessed :thumbs_up

It is nice to meet ya and get posting so that we can get to know ya and then you can come in chat and chat HA! :girl:

You will like it here!

Its a kool place to be

Hi, and welcome in TJ!

You should see the landscape of my home, and the colored-changing leaves here, it is a very buitiful place, too!

GBU, Shalom

Safari-Olli

Welcome to Talk Jesus.

Hope you are enjoying the site, and I hope to get to know you.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox, :girl:

:rainbow: