• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

New here too!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hi all! I was just looking for a site where I could hang with other Christians and found this one so I'm checking it out.

I've been married for 7 years. I have 4 kids - 2 sons that are 19 & 15 years old and twin 6 year old daughters. Right now I am a stay-at-home mom but I am looking for a job. I live in a great little city in Oregon. I have lived in Oregon all of my life and absolutely love it and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. When I see all of the beautiful leaves changing colors I am so in awe of God giving me such a beautiful place to stay for a while.

The internet, and sites like this, is a very important place to me because I have social anxiety and have a very hard time being around people. This is how I connect with people other then my family and a few close friends.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and I hope you all have a great, God-filled day! :sun:

Hi Iamblessed. Welcome to TalkJesus. :love: I am a married mom of 3 grown up children, from Northern Ireland. Hope to see you around. :shade:

Iamblessed, I do hope so!

Hi Iamblessed,

Welcome to the Forum from another Junior Member!

I give you the old one in Numbers!

"The Lord Bless you
and keep you;
the Lord make His face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn His face toward you
and give you peace."

[The Lord Yahveh, Moses, Numbers 6: 24- 26. NIV. ].

Yours in His Tender-loving-kindness,

Colin2000

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you and your family sister. Thank you for joining our family in Christ :)

Welcome to Talk Jesus and thank you for joining our family in Christ!! I hope that you absolutely ADORE everything on this website just as I do!! If you ever need to talk about anything, any subject, just send me a private message.
Signed,
08kellcd(chelsea)

Hey There

Hey Iamblessed :thumbs_up

It is nice to meet ya and get posting so that we can get to know ya and then you can come in chat and chat HA! :girl:

You will like it here!

Its a kool place to be

Hi, and welcome in TJ!

You should see the landscape of my home, and the colored-changing leaves here, it is a very buitiful place, too!

GBU, Shalom

Safari-Olli

Welcome to Talk Jesus.

Hope you are enjoying the site, and I hope to get to know you.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox, :girl:

:rainbow: