• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Nephew on life support.

I would appreciate your prayer support for my 6 month old grand nephew who is in hospital now fighting for his life....meningitis. Pray also for his parents please that God may reveal Himself to them through this trial and that He would give them the strength to cope.
Thankyou, Brendan.

I have been praying - please keep us updated with news of how the little chap and his family are doing.

Thank you all very much. I will certainly keep you updated on how things are going.
God bless

Active
It might be true he has meningitis but that which is true is subject to change and that which is truth is not subject to change.
Jesus is the truth.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Meningitis is a thief so it stands to reason that it is a liar also.I can't sleep for some reason and this is a reason so I'm praying and agreeing with you and the other posters.
Peace

Thankyou again for all your prayers. We were told yesterday that because there was so little sign of brain activity after a number of seizures, the hosp. authorities were going to cut off baby's life support today.
They however have changed their mind. I do not know why, but I know there is always hope. Please do not stop praying, and do not forget his mum and dad.

Your grand nephew, you and his whole family are in my prayers brakelite. All things are possible with God even when it seems impossible He says I can. Praying that our Lord Jesus's comfort be with you and his family and His healing hand is upon this little tiny one and that health and strength are being restored.

God is still in the Miracle business.

Just 2 days ago the hospital authorities were going to turn off little Rewi's life support. He couldn't be touched because his heart rate would sky-rocket as it was too stressful for him.

Let me quote a text received today from his mum to my daughter.

Hi kuz, baby has had ventilator taken out and he is breathing on his own we can hold him now so had nice big cuddles with him today looks and feels sooo good nice to see him like that

Dear brothers and sisters who called upon our Creator and Saviour on behalf of Rewi, a heartfelt thankyou. Praises and glory to our wonderful God!!!!

Please continue your prayers however that he may continue to improve and fully recover. Particularly for his mum and dad that they may come to give God the glory and surrender their lives to Him.

"God spreads His love like a four year old spreads peanut butter; He gets it all over everything!" - Mark Lowry

Hallelujah!!!

SLE

Please continue your prayers however that he may continue to improve and fully recover. Particularly for his mum and dad that they may come to give God the glory and surrender their lives to Him.

Do you have an update for us? He is still in my prayers, and his parents.

Praise God,

He is so faithful to hear the cries of His children. I will keep on praying for this little one and his parents as well.

Thank your Lord for your healing hand upon this child we ask that you restore health and strength to his little body. We ask that His parents find your truth Lord that it be revealed to them in the miracles you are doing for their son...Let them see and know who
is healing him...Let them know it is you Lord Jesus. Your name we pray Amen.

Last edited:
Dear Lord I say a pray right now for this little boy that You put your healing hands on him and send confort to his family In Jesus name Amen

OK, little Rewi is still with us praise God, although it is unknown what effect this illness has had on his mental state.
There have been a number of other issues arise however which are of immense concern. The father of the child has done a bunk. So the mother is left alone to cope on her own, although there is family support. She is however not handling the situation well at all: hospital security had to warn her at one stage, then because of continuing behaviour outbursts she was taken to the mental health unit and banned from seeing her baby.
She was released on the week-end to go home and see her other children, and she returned today. I understand she has seen the baby today and has calmed down. Other issues are around which I would rather not share, but they are all leading to increased stress for all involved.
Your continuing prayers please are welcome and appreciated. Thank you.

Administrator
Staff Member
Just saw this thread, will be praying for the baby and the mother.