• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My account

When I tried to post in the shoutbox and enter the chat it tells me my account is not registered, even though I'm logged in. Has anyone experienced the same thing or know what to do? Thanks

It's happening to me too, but what is odd is I posted once today and then it said this:posting failed. You must be logged in with a registered name to post.

Ronna

Staff Member
Ditto
Sent bug notice so hopefully they'll see these postings as well and realize it not just lonely o me

Yes happened to me too. I can't get into chat because it says i have to be logged in and I was already logged into the site, so im not sure what to do to fix it. this will be my first post so I hope it goes through.

I have a feeling since this is all new...there will be a few bugs. :) Just need some more patience and grace :D

Happens to me too...also I was in chat and everything that I type comes out looking like its censored. For example, this is supposed to read "What was that all about" only it looks like this: wha*** was ***ha*** all ab***u***? when I was talking to halva for a few minutes. I sent an email to Chad and he said that he was going to look into it for us.

Let's all bear with it, there had been some major changes, Im sure Chad will work on those. Thanks for the info. :)

Regarding the chat each of the following letters: d o t are represented as 3 * each. So the word "dot" will look like ********* and the word "God" will look like G******. It's not too hard to figure out what others are saying once you know this. Hope this helps until the issue is resolved. :)

Oh and also, I can use the shoutbox now, thanks Chad. :)

EDIT: use c| or |) for "d", 0 for "o" and + for "t"

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
Ironed out some minor bugs

1. Shoutbox fixed
2. Calendar fixed (was showing 2010 only)
3. Album gallery fixed (members getting max filesize errors)
4. Discuss Q&A area fixed (member permission errors)
5. Chatroom filter should be fixed too

Ironed out some minor bugs

1. Shoutbox fixed
2. Calendar fixed (was showing 2010 only)
3. Album gallery fixed (members getting max filesize errors)
4. Discuss Q&A area fixed (member permission errors)
5. Chatroom filter should be fixed too

then maybe the problem is my PC.. lol

still i cannot post on the shout box...

Shoutbox down for me again :( Sorry Chad.

And is there any way to make "***" the only "***" that is censored in the chat? Words like pass, class, assembly, assure, etc are also filtered. Not like this is the end of the world of course :)

EDIT: Oh... well it works for posting! Good job on that!

Last edited: