• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Massive Prayer Meeting

Administrator
Staff Member
Talk Jesus is having its 8th massive prayer meeting in live chat on Sunday, May 18th at 4pm ET (GMT -5:00 / New York Time Zone). Please do join us for this great prayer meeting.

World Time Zone: click here

Staff Member
Looking forward to it!

A wonderful and powerful time of prayerful fellowship....

yes, I look forward to it Chad,

Bless you ...><>

Br. Bear

A little confused here brothers. I got a message when I signed in today that it was the 19th. So is it the 19th or the 18th?

Thanks

Staff Member
It is on Sunday 18 May at 4pm ET as per OP.

I know the message posted today was a slip up. So easily done too.

God bless

LLJ :love: :rainbow: :rose:

The last one was awesome i had chills ,bring on the next one

God Bless and Much Love xoxoxoxoxoxox

I will not get home from church til 1:00 or 1:30 can I still join once I get home and can get online? I sure do not want to miss this
Thanks and God Bless you all. Prayer is our most powerful weapon

It will be 9.00 pm in the U.K. So pleased that you are keeping this appointment for prayer.

God answers prayer in the morning
God answers pray at noon
God answers prayer in the evening
So keep your heart in tune

Prayer is basic, foundational in the Christian Faith.

The Master drew aside to pray......How wonderful May we also pray being aware that the Father answer's prayer. Such is the ordained method of communication.......with Him

I call upon all who visit here at TJ to join and pray.

Hay i'm really looking foward to it will be the first one I have been to although i will be a little late as im running a bible study on sun.

Sorry but actually I still havent found the original post.
Got this info from the chat room.

Thanks for the info anyway.

Administrator
Staff Member
First post is the "original post" in this thread your posting in. Click on "page 1" on top right or bottom right and you'll see the original post.

Administrator
Staff Member
Just a reminder that the prayer meeting starts in 2 hours.

GOD bless

I was just looking at the Time Zone list for the current times - just curious as to what time it is all over the world. Anyway this is the time it has for EST...

(-5) [Eastern Time (US & Canada)] Detroit, New York, Miami, Boston, Atlanta, Montreal, Toronto, Lima, Bogota Sunday
May 18th, 2008 12:51 pm

It is an hour earlier on the chart then it actually is, as it is now 1:55 on my computer and my clocks. Just wondering why the EST is listed an hour earlier on the list?

Administrator
Staff Member
The chart will be updated. It doesn't update automatically based on DST. Its 1:55pm here also.