Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Massive Prayer Meeting

Discussion in 'News Stand' started by Chad, May 12, 2008.

1. Talk Jesus is having its 8th massive prayer meeting in live chat on Sunday, May 18th at 4pm ET (GMT -5:00 / New York Time Zone). Please do join us for this great prayer meeting.

World Time Zone: click here

2. Looking forward to it!

A wonderful and powerful time of prayerful fellowship....

yes, I look forward to it Chad,

Bless you ...><>

Br. Bear

3. A little confused here brothers. I got a message when I signed in today that it was the 19th. So is it the 19th or the 18th?

Thanks

4. It is on Sunday 18 May at 4pm ET as per OP.

I know the message posted today was a slip up. So easily done too.

God bless

LLJ :love: :rainbow: :rose:

5. Thank you LLJ for you responce and clearing this up for me.

God Bless

6. May 18th it is.

7. The last one was awesome i had chills ,bring on the next one

God Bless and Much Love xoxoxoxoxoxox

8. I am looking forward to it, the last one was awesome!!!

In Christ,

NC

9. I will not get home from church til 1:00 or 1:30 can I still join once I get home and can get online? I sure do not want to miss this
    Thanks and God Bless you all. Prayer is our most powerful weapon

10. It will be 9.00 pm in the U.K. So pleased that you are keeping this appointment for prayer.

God answers prayer in the morning
    God answers pray at noon
    God answers prayer in the evening
    So keep your heart in tune

Prayer is basic, foundational in the Christian Faith.

The Master drew aside to pray......How wonderful May we also pray being aware that the Father answer's prayer. Such is the ordained method of communication.......with Him

I call upon all who visit here at TJ to join and pray.

11. Hay i'm really looking foward to it will be the first one I have been to although i will be a little late as im running a bible study on sun.

12. I won't be there, but everyone be blessed.
    We serve a mighty God.

13. Time

What time in the US?

14. Did you actually read the original post? Its listed very clearly. 4pm New York Time Zone, with a link to the world time zone chart.

15. Sorry but actually I still havent found the original post.
    Got this info from the chat room.

Thanks for the info anyway.

16. First post is the "original post" in this thread your posting in. Click on "page 1" on top right or bottom right and you'll see the original post.

17. Just a reminder that the prayer meeting starts in 2 hours.

GOD bless

18. I was just looking at the Time Zone list for the current times - just curious as to what time it is all over the world. Anyway this is the time it has for EST...

(-5) [Eastern Time (US & Canada)] Detroit, New York, Miami, Boston, Atlanta, Montreal, Toronto, Lima, Bogota Sunday
    May 18th, 2008 12:51 pm

It is an hour earlier on the chart then it actually is, as it is now 1:55 on my computer and my clocks. Just wondering why the EST is listed an hour earlier on the list?

19. The chart will be updated. It doesn't update automatically based on DST. Its 1:55pm here also.