• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Lost soul

My fellow brothers and sisters please keep me in your prayers. I can honestly say I've lost myself. I am a young guy and suffer from pain in my body and depression from it. I still put on a smile for my loved ones and go to work everyday. Nobody understands how miserable I am. I've even been questioning my faith lately because of how low I feel on the daily. I'm sorry to bother anybody on the site but please pray that I find guidance and receive healing. I don't know how much longer I can live like this before I break down. It's weighing on me so heavily. I also have been seeking my purpose in life. I want God to use me somehow for his glory.

Loyal
Praying for you.

In your message you sound like you feel completely isolated. You don't need to protect your loved ones from your own misery. If you are able, give them a chance to understand just how bad it is for you at the moment. God never created us to battle through life on our own. We all need someone at our shoulder.

And if you do break down, that's not the end of all hope. God can restore, renew and redeem any situation no matter how bleak it seems. God will use you for his glory.

Loyal
My fellow brothers and sisters please keep me in your prayers. I can honestly say I've lost myself. I am a young guy and suffer from pain in my body and depression from it. I still put on a smile for my loved ones and go to work everyday. Nobody understands how miserable I am. I've even been questioning my faith lately because of how low I feel on the daily. I'm sorry to bother anybody on the site but please pray that I find guidance and receive healing. I don't know how much longer I can live like this before I break down. It's weighing on me so heavily. I also have been seeking my purpose in life. I want God to use me somehow for his glory.
"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matt 11:28-30

@Chris7171020 While I will pray for you, your first and best line of offence and defense is as per the verses I cited above. Jesus spoke those words and they were written down for you and me to read and take hold of. Go ahead and do so. Your walk with God is not and never has been a one time contact, but a regular and continuous contact with Him. How often should you contact Him? As often as you have a need. All of us have a need for as long as we are walking in this body of flesh with all of its frailties and temptations. God knows this and this is one reason He sent His Son.

Staff Member
Praying for you Brother.
That whatever healing you need will be brought before Him who can heal all the concerns that are upon your body, soul, and spirit this day. That with it will come understanding that the trials & tribulations both temporal and spiritual will be gain for you as you continue to walk on the path God has set you upon to travel. Never deviating from it that God may be Glorified by your standing in Faith that in all that transpires, you are His to be nurtured to Glory everlasting. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray that you may now know the peace of being in His presence, care and healing. I bring Chris before you Lord, Heavenly Father. Amen, Amen, Amen.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Active
Jesus declares isaiah 61:3 over you, may He lift the spirit of heaviness from you and give you a garment of praise. Look to Jesus, whos body was broken for us and suffered with his hands and feet nailed to the cross. He understands pain! And he was only young. But death could not hold him down. Trust Him to lift you up.

Hey man, hang in there.

I can honestly say that, that is also literally the only 1 thing that gets to me sometimes too. Is that I want to know and fulfill my purpose, we all do. Some people are given and led by they're purpose in life because they've found it or received it somehow and lots of other people go through life without a purpose and die very sad and unhappy. You can't live like that. Even though God hasn't told or given me my purpose in life yet I still try hard to find it on my own, and one thing that I find that really helps calm my soul is helping others.

Loyal

I'm keeping you in prayer Chris. May God be with you.
Great is His Faithfulness.

Staff Member
Great is His Faithfulness.

Yes amen brother @Jesus_is_LORD

Lean on the Lord @Chris7171020 and the beautiful unfailing promises found in His word.

His faithfulness.......what a glorious reassurance

Praying

It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness.
The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him.
Lamentations 23:22-24