• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Living a lie

lnrobar said:
There is something I have to tell you, but I dont know what it is.! God will never leave nor forsake you. Please don't ever let satan talk you into thinking that either! You know something. When I pray, and my prayers arent answered I wonder the same thing. I have been in that position before too. But I keep praying! I pray when I dont feel like it, and I pray with all my heart because God hears them. He does. He hears your prayers, and he knows your heartache, and he's listening to you. But you have to be persistant! Don't give up on God, cause he didn't give up on you. He is moving for you, I assure you that. Just remember, when you feel like letting go, and like you just cant take anymore, God will keep you. This is coming from someone who almost lost it to depression. Don't pretend to be something you arent. Get it out in the open. Talk to your husband, and try to help him. He's hurting inside too. There is something wrong with him that is making him think drugs are his answer. Try to get it out of him. If he doesnt talk, just say ok, I'm praying for you. That's all you can do. But don't let it bring you down, because you have to be the light for him. You have to set the example for him. He'll change. With God's help, and your prayers, he will be what God wants him to be. Don't let go of God, please! It's easier said then done, but God wants to help, you just gotta hang on!
I'm praying for you

God Bless
Sis in Christ :love:
Lnrobar

Wow sister, you`ve got the wisdom of the ages speaking thru you!
Keep on letting HIM speak, when you don`t know what to say lol! :love:

hi

i will pray for you. I believe in the power of prayer. I myself were addicted to presciption and over the counter medication. I used to run and hide from God, but He caught up with me. His Holy Spirit helped me through prayer, by my pastor and obviously myself to come clean. I am now clean and pray each day for God to keep me clean. So I will keep on praying for your husband and so should you, because through prayer God heals all things.

girlforgod,
I noticed it has been over a month since your last post to this thread. So how is it going in your situation? I pray things are working for the best.
Peace be with you,
John.

It's so funny you guys would post now. Things are not going so well. I feel like my words here are inadequate to describe all my feelings. First, I guess, my husband is definitly off the meds. However, he has began drinking and smoking pot. He stays out every night, saying he needs his "free time". I usually spend these nights on chat, with all of you b/c I feel so anxious waiting for him to arrive home. I told him I was seeking counciling, for sure this time and he has forbidden me to speak to anyone of these problems. He says if I talk to my friends, family or our church he will leave me. And he knows I will not leave him, for God commands me to stay with him. We are drifting further away from one another, he lies to me about where he goes, things he does, he just doesnt tell me sometimes. I ask him and he says he has no obligation to tell me what he does. He claims that nothing he is doing is wrong. Some here at TJ have been so wonderful to council me and help me understand that I cannot deal with his convictions, only my own. I have to let him battle his own heart, but he is breaking mine. I know God is faithful, but sometimes I feel so desperatly alone. So I can share these burdens with you. Please continue to pray. Thank you

:love: GirlforGod . You have been through allot of battles for sure . We all will pray for you and you are never alone . Gods strength be with you . :love: :boy_hug: Mike

GirlforGod, I will keep praying. I feel so helpless to offer anything right now that will lift you, but I feel God wants me to tell you this: your husband is struggling in many ways, but spiritually most of all. Untimately all battles are spiritual in nature. Sometimes people have to "hit bottom" before they even realize they are spiralling downward. Because he is your husband, it is so draining for you to witness his struggle - while you don't have to "go down" with him, you will no doubt feel the effect.

Right now, your husband is not fulfilling his role as leader of your home. Who takes over in those cases? God Himself does. Pray, hand your husband, your home, your family & yourself totally to God for Him to provide & care for. For Him to be the Husbandman of your home in your own husband's "spiritual absence".

You are not going against your husband or dishonoring him by doing this. God will lead your heart & lead you into making the right decisions. Let me also point out something else - God does not want our homes to break up by divorce. And I offer this next sentence for thought & prayer.....sometimes things do have to have a season of separation tho. Your husband seems to feel that he can do whatever he wants & hold scripture over you to keep you from saying anything against him. He might need a wake up call & if you feel after prayer that it is upon your heart to separate, don't discard the thought. God can mend anything & can use any method to do so.

I want to thank all of you, Sapphire, Lnrobar, Coconut, Brothersinarms, Burgeon, JKirk, every single one who has posted, so much for continuing to lift me up in prayer and give me words of comfort and love. You all are so precious to me. I can be certain that God has answered my prayer for someone to talk to so that I don't have to carry my burdens alone. I have all of you and I cannot praise him enough for bringing me here, for giving me TJ and all of you.

No matter what happens we will all be here for you! I will be here, and jjkirk will be here, and coconut will be here, and brothersinarms will be here, but most importantly; God will be here! He was with you before, He is with you now, He will be with you always!

Just keep hanging on! DON'T give up.

God Bless you
Sis in Christ:love:
Lnrobar

We are here for one another we are to help one another through the good the bad and the ugly. We thank you as our sister in Christ for being willing to come to us, We Love you and will keep you in our prayers.

Peace be with you,
John.

i was flipping throught the names of people who have journal entries. i happend to click on your name and i believe that it was not my chance. your message in this last entry touched my life. i know that it is not so but sometimes i feel left behind. like my problems do not matter. what you wrote was wonderful. i understood what you meant about the flower and truly believe that you hit the nail right on. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.