• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Let's share a testimony of praise and thanks daily

Staff Member
@Br. Bear
Praying for your sight Dear Brother!

thank you Brother.
having swirling white twirlies around my eyes (vision) at present! Can't catch them though!!
=========================================
Let us (all) praise the LORD that He has given us the vision of His Love for us that we are enabled to care for one another and pray for one another in love, His Love that He has given us.

The Lord
He is Beautiful
Full of Beauty...
Beauty full to behold
Though dimly we now see
His love for you and me
Opens our eyes and transforms our minds
Giving speech to our lips...
More of His beauty to be told!

Praise the LORD

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
Looking for that blessed Hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. Titus 2:13-14

Staff Member
Sister Fragrant Grace don't you ever doubt that starting this thread and whether anyone would respond to it. I truly hope those fears have been allayed. No matter how dark the days may get in this world. Just remember that God will do His most powerful works during the most trying of circumstances. Even if we don't see or hear about them all. Rest assured that it's happening and these that you have blessed here at TJ by allowing to share the Spirits movement in our lives, is counted a joy! Yet, they remain only the tip of the iceberg of the Glorious Work being done around the World! So, blessings to you Dear Sister and continue to shed the light that is within you, that all may see Our Lord and Savior Jesus that continues to work in and through you!!

Well said, Brother.
I second that.

Bless you Fragrant Grace, the LORD be with you ....><>

S

Looking for that blessed Hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. Titus 2:13-14
That should be our ultimate goal as we journey through the narrow path to serve him.

Sam

S

That reminds me about a a woman who is suffering from cancer of the lung.Please just pray for her. Her name is Eno meaning Gift.Thank you.
Sam.

Active
Tonight, I'm thanking God publicly for His direct answer to a request I took before Him privately yesterday. It may seem like a minor thing, but who hath despised the day of small things (Zec 4:10 KJV).

I had ordered snowblower parts online this past weekend for my husband. They were shipped out Mon; Tues the supplier emailed my tracking #, but I didn't get the shipping info till yesterday morning when I checked my email. When I checked the tracking, the parts showed as being picked up and taken to the postal processing station on Monday.......and that's all it showed, regardless of the note above that info that showed my parts were supposed to have been delivered on Tuesday! I sincerely prayed that the Lord would please see the order was processed by the post office and delivered at least by the end of the week, because that's the second time in two months that I've ordered something online that showed on the post office tracking as being picked up by the post office, but not delivered. I never did receive the first thing I ordered (although I did get a refund for it) - it's still somewhere in the postal black hole. I really didn't want to have to go through the rigamorole of getting on the supplier to get on the post office and either get me my parts or refund the order. It's just a hassle, and the order wasn't something I'd placed for myself as I too often do: it was something I ordered at my husband's request, for the snowblower.

The Lord heard and answered: our parts were in the mailbox today. And nothing else is going to be ordered online or anything important mailed out now till the new year, when the Black Friday Cyber Monday Boxing Day Boxing Week Pre Christmas Sale Post Christmas Sale shipping craziness settles down!

S

Greetings brothers and sisters

Each day there are lots of helpful and thought provoking devotional posts copied and pasted onto Talk Jesus but.......

It would be so good to hear personal testimonies of praise and thanks.......sharing the Lord's goodness in our lives with each other.

Please post daily, weekly, monthly.....whatever suits you

Lets get this community rejoicing, praising and thanking the Lord

So today.......here are my simple thoughts and words of praise

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name
Psalm 103:1

Right now......There is a beautful sunrise here in South Australia....birds are singing, the sky is blue
Thank You Lord for Your beautiful creation
I am so blessed to have beautiful children beginning to rise on this glorious day
And to live in a country where worship is safe

Thank You Jesus
Praise the Lord

So great to read this very post and listen to the music this Friday morning. It has bless my soul and my family had a good time listening to the song. We have never heard it before. Thanks for your post. We are truly uplifted.

Sam.

S

Tonight, I'm thanking God publicly for His direct answer to a request I took before Him privately yesterday. It may seem like a minor thing, but who hath despised the day of small things (Zec 4:10 KJV).

I had ordered snowblower parts online this past weekend for my husband. They were shipped out Mon; Tues the supplier emailed my tracking #, but I didn't get the shipping info till yesterday morning when I checked my email. When I checked the tracking, the parts showed as being picked up and taken to the postal processing station on Monday.......and that's all it showed, regardless of the note above that info that showed my parts were supposed to have been delivered on Tuesday! I sincerely prayed that the Lord would please see the order was processed by the post office and delivered at least by the end of the week, because that's the second time in two months that I've ordered something online that showed on the post office tracking as being picked up by the post office, but not delivered. I never did receive the first thing I ordered (although I did get a refund for it) - it's still somewhere in the postal black hole. I really didn't want to have to go through the rigamorole of getting on the supplier to get on the post office and either get me my parts or refund the order. It's just a hassle, and the order wasn't something I'd placed for myself as I too often do: it was something I ordered at my husband's request, for the snowblower.

The Lord heard and answered: our parts were in the mailbox today. And nothing else is going to be ordered online or anything important mailed out now till the new year, when the Black Friday Cyber Monday Boxing Day Boxing Week Pre Christmas Sale Post Christmas Sale shipping craziness settles down!
Great testimony of God's working power. It there any thing too hard for Him to do? No He can do all things. Only when we believe in Him.

Sam.

Loyal
I live in the southern US and we got hit with an unexpected massive snowstorm. It was assumed to be a light dusting. My wife called me at work to tell me that it now seems that light dusting has been updated to 6-9 inches of snow. It got so bad at work, that we had to close down early so we had a chance to get home before we couldnt make it there. I measured the snow in a couple of places when I got home several hours ago, 7 inches then and its still snowing. We dont have as much road clearing snow trucks around here due to how rare we get over an inch when we get it at all.

But I praise God that despite the terrible road conditions, and people sliding all over the road, I was able to make it home despite a vehicle not ready to tackle heavily slushed and snowy roads. Thank You Lord!!

Loyal
I live in the southern US and we got hit with an unexpected massive snowstorm. It was assumed to be a light dusting. My wife called me at work to tell me that it now seems that light dusting has been updated to 6-9 inches of snow. It got so bad at work, that we had to close down early so we had a chance to get home before we couldnt make it there. I measured the snow in a couple of places when I got home several hours ago, 7 inches then and its still snowing. We dont have as much road clearing snow trucks around here due to how rare we get over an inch when we get it at all.

But I praise God that despite the terrible road conditions, and people sliding all over the road, I was able to make it home despite a vehicle not ready to tackle heavily slushed and snowy roads. Thank You Lord!!

Brad you know you were supposed to stop for bread and milk on the way home, if its snowing in the south its a tradition :) I am in NC and amazed how everything in the grocery store get sold out with slightest amount of snow.