• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Let's share a testimony of praise and thanks daily

Loyal
I am thankful today for Christian fellowship and for Fragrant Grace who started this thread here, and this one: Are/Were your parents believers?. Both of these threads have greatly encouraged my heart. It is wonderful when the saints of God can get together and share the blessings of God's grace in our lives with one another in order to encourage and strengthen one another in our walks of faith. Life gets hard sometimes, and so we need each other to build one another up and to spur one another on toward love and good deeds. This has been so refreshing for me, so thank you, Fragrant Grace, and thanks to all of you who have participated, so far, and thank you, Jesus!!

Active
Thank you Lord its a beautiful day today in my part of the country..its November and all the flowers are out and all the gardens are looking and smelling wonderful.

Active
Sue J Love said:
It is wonderful when the saints of God can get together and share the blessings of God's grace in our lives with one another in order to encourage and strengthen one another in our walks of faith. Life gets hard sometimes, and so we need each other to build one another up and to spur one another on toward love and good deeds. This has been so refreshing for me, so thank you, Fragrant Grace, and thanks to all of you who have participated, so far, and thank you, Jesus!!

Amen, sister Sue and thank You again, Jesus.

I'm thankful for my salvation, and for God's gentle persistence over 29 years to bring me to Himself. And for His faithfulness over the past 20 years in keeping me close, in spite of my own momentary wanderings.

That seemed like a good place to start.... :)

Staff Member
A little more praise for how Good our God is!!!!

Today the wife and me went to a place we enjoy going for breakfast. In a way you can say we are regulars there. At least recognized by the waitresses who serve us.

About three weeks ago one of the waitresses told us that she had been told that she has failing kidney's and more than likely they're at the point that is called stage 4 kidney failure. She had an appointment in a couple of days in which more testing would be done and a plan for her future care. Her worry became ours and we hugged and prayed for her. Letting her know that we would continue to pray for her healing, but most of all her care in Jesus.

Today, we had her as our waitress and she looked very healthy to say the least for someone on stage 4 kidney failure. When she saw us her smile brightened! You could see the joy in her face! She told us that when they did the testing. All the results came back normal!!! Alleluia!!!

Needless to say, it was one of the best morning meals me and my wife have had in quite awhile! Praise His Holy Name!!!

Loyal

Today the wife and me went to a place we enjoy going for breakfast. In a way you can say we are regulars there. At least recognized by the waitresses who serve us.

About three weeks ago one of the waitresses told us that she had been told that she has failing kidney's and more than likely they're at the point that is called stage 4 kidney failure. She had an appointment in a couple of days in which more testing would be done and a plan for her future care. Her worry became ours and we hugged and prayed for her. Letting her know that we would continue to pray for her healing, but most of all her care in Jesus.

Today, we had her as our waitress and she looked very healthy to say the least for someone on stage 4 kidney failure. When she saw us her smile brightened! You could see the joy in her face! She told us that when they did the testing. All the results came back normal!!! Alleluia!!!

Needless to say, it was one of the best morning meals me and my wife have had in quite awhile! Praise His Holy Name!!!

Praise the Lord.

Loyal

Praying this lady's faith grows due to this wonderful miracle!

Loyal
I am thankful that my sister in laws health has taken a good turn for the better, she has been able to come home from the hospital, with home health care to help her out till she recovers more so. Thank you Lord!!!

Staff Member
But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Hebrews 3:13

Psalm 95 1:-7
O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto Him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods. In His hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is His also. The sea is His, and He made it: and His hands formed the dry land.
O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker. For He is our God; and we are the people of His pasture, and the sheep of His hand. To day if ye will hear His voice,

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1Thessalonians 5:18

Active
I thank the Lord for touching and working on my six year old boy. His prayers have grown in depth and understanding. Nothing better then hearing your kid pray for five - ten minutes. Thank you Lord!!

Staff Member
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
Ephesians 5:20

Today I would like to thank the Lord for the air we breathe

Having read the awful news about the toxic smog enveloping Dehli.......it is such an absolute blessing to have safe fresh air to breathe. A blessing I have never really considered before. As I sit writing the sun is shining, the air is clear and the birds are singing......glorious

Thank You Jesus.

Please keep the people of Dehli in your prayers.
Today I would like to thank the Lord for the air we breathe

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
Psalm 150:6

Thank you so much for your contributions @KingJ @Dave M @Sue J Love @Lanolin @Brad Huber @Christ4Ever @Lyndle @Laura1557
I am so blessed to read your testimonies of praise

Loyal
I am thankful for the wonderful croissants we had for dinner tonight, they were delicious. Both my wife and I love bread and croissants are one of our favorite breads, we like hot fresh baked bread a lot as well, and rarely do we have either. Thank you Lord for your wonderful foods you bring into our lives.

Loyal
Oh my how good the Lord is to everyone..., but especially to those who also love Him.

I had a rough weekend and today I was trying to reach out to God as I really needed some encouragement. Early this evening an old friend and brother in the Lord, knocked on my door and took me out for some chicken and fries. It was simple fare according to the flesh, but my brother had more than that. He had God's encouragement that I needed and now I am ready to shout and praise God. One little detail. One little encouragement. A lifetime of little details and encouragement, some of them not little at all.

Give God the glory!

Loyal
Oh my how good the Lord is to everyone..., but especially to those who also love Him.

I had a rough weekend and today I was trying to reach out to God as I really needed some encouragement. Early this evening an old friend and brother in the Lord, knocked on my door and took me out for some chicken and fries. It was simple fare according to the flesh, but my brother had more than that. He had God's encouragement that I needed and now I am ready to shout and praise God. One little detail. One little encouragement. A lifetime of little details and encouragement, some of them not little at all.

Give God the glory!

I hear you, brother! We all have days like that, I am sure. I know I certainly do, so this sharing time has been a blessing to my heart.

Staff Member

Today a simple word of thanks for the rain.

It is a rather cool wet late Spring day here today.

Dry hot harsh summer weather will soon be coming to the area we live .....so any rain is a blessing for the plants, crops, trees, farmers and gardeners .

Thank You Jesus for the refreshing rain and clouds.

For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
Isaiah 55:10

Loyal
I was a beautiful day outside today, not too hot, not too cold, a day to praise the Lord and enjoy the beauty of the outside which is God's creation.

Active
I want to praise God for Vicki tonight. Tomorrow I get to take her to the mall and spend the afternoon with her. We've been friends for quite a number of years now and while none of this sounds particularly outstanding, I consider Vicki herself to be outstanding. See, she was born brain damaged and she's essentially a pre-teen in a 50+ year old body. She knows the Lord though, and her limitations today are going to be minor in the scope of eternity. I praise God for the innocence that remains in her, and for keeping her in my life with these little outings every couple of months like clockwork. She's wonderful to talk with about the things of the Lord and the things that make up our lives.

Loyal
Its the darkness of 5:30am, shortly before I head to work and as I look outside my window, seeing a couple of pinpricks of light against the darkness, I am reminded and thankful that even a small light like mine can draw the attention of anyone amidst the darkness looking for the light. Lord help me to be strong in my light.

Loyal
Its the darkness of 5:30am, shortly before I head to work and as I look outside my window, seeing a couple of pinpricks of light against the darkness, I am reminded and thankful that even a small light like mine can draw the attention of anyone amidst the darkness looking for the light. Lord help me to be strong in my light.
And the Lord gave me several chances for my little light to be seen today, and I was surely blessed to be able to bless others today at work, more than normal!! And after my wife has spend a lot of time away helping her sister recover from a bad illness and needing lots of help, she was able to be home with me tonight after work, make a home cooked meal, and just be with each other... thank You Lord!!