• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Good day!
I'm Sahadath Saykot. I'm here to explore different and unique ways to become happy in life. Hope I will get very interesting ideas to become happy in life

Loyal
Good day!
I'm Sahadath Saykot. I'm here to explore different and unique ways to become happy in life. Hope I will get very interesting ideas to become happy in life
you might get Bless for coming here, but happiness, depends what you mean. because on this channel happiness has more than 1 definition.

But in both cases, welcome abroad. for you might obtain; "ETERNAL LIFE" and be so glad you pass this way.

Welcome, to "TALKJESUS", "Bangladesh"

Loyal
Hello @sahadathsaykot,

You post reminds me of a children's song sung by the children in Bible Club years ago.

'Happiness is to know the Saviour,
Living a life within His favour,'

I can't remember the rest of the words, but those two lines says it all. Happiness IS to know the Saviour, living a life within His favour'.
For the believer in the Lord Jesus Christ has been 'much graced'. He is trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ as His Saviour and Lord, his sins have been forgiven Him, and the righteousness of God has been imputed to Him, He has the promise of life (eternal life) in Christ Jesus His Lord, and nothing can separate him from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus. That is HAPPINESS!!

Praise God!

Welcome Sahadathsaykot.
Within the love of Christ our Saviour,
our Lord and Head.
Chris

Staff Member
Good day!
Welcome Sahadath Saykot,
I hope you will come to see, and understand that the joy we have in Jesus Christ, is not determined by the worldly conditions/circumstances we find ourselves surrounded by in at any given moment.
We rejoice at the same time we may have tears streaming down our cheeks. Yet, in Jesus Christ there comes an understanding that there is much more to look forward to that is not determined by man, and of which we can hardly begin to comprehend the how of.

You will show me the path of life; In Your presence [is] fullness of joy; At Your right hand [are] pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11 NKJV

I truly hope you will continue to seek, and search, but know a lasting joy can only be found in Jesus Christ.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
\o/
<><