• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What I post I wrote. Here are my thoughts, refined and rewritten. Hope you like it !

The record theory independently answers the questions of final authority and final canonization.

The dynamic purified text theory supports the record theory, demonstrated in the manuscript evidence,

bible canonization, bible doctrine, billions of bibles and computational linguistics.

99% of the 5,500+ existing N.T. manuscripts support the readings of the AV 1611 KJV Holy Bible.

The N.T. manuscripts of the AV 1611 KJV Holy Bible predate the existing 45 Alexandrian manuscripts

and the reconstructed Codex Vaticanus and Codex Sinaiticus.

While the entire line of scripture are records, the outstanding record of scripture and the scripture of final authority

is the published text and form of the AV 1611 KJV Holy Bible first edition.

The KJV Holy Bible is the most published, translated and read bible of all time !

The KJV Holy Bible is the most published, translated and read book of all time. !

Please, one page replies and please don't copy & paste what someone else wrote.

I won't read it, I'll delete it ! Post what you believe, not what you don't .

Language is word definition.
Information is transmitted in the precise definitions of words .
The correct understanding of a statement is properly interpreted by the author’s intended thought .

Language is word definition.

Language is definitely words, since my personal opinion is that the ability to communicate using the spoken word
is called tongues in the scripture. And the meaning of the word is intrinsic to the tongue spoken.

Wherefore, Job, I pray thee, hear my speeches, and hearken to all my words. Job 33:1
Behold, now I have opened my mouth, my tongue hath spoken in my mouth. Job 33:2​
My tongue also shall talk of thy righteousness all the day long: Ps 71:24
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. Isaiah 59:2​
For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness. Isaiah 59:3

And thus, the gift, while it manifests in the flesh, it originates from the spirit within the flesh. However, there are many disagree with this opinion
claiming ability to speak is simply a manifestation of the flesh and that the gift of tongues is a spiritual manifestion of the Holy Ghost which has

nothing to do the our ability to communicate using the spoken word. However, it is written in 2 Peter 1:21, "For the prophecy came not in old time by
the will of man:but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." Thus, it is written in Deuteronomy 18:18, "I will raise them up a Prophet
from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." In such, it is written
in John 8:47 that Jesus taught "He that is of God heareth God's words:"

Information is transmitted in the precise definitions of words .

Good point, the conveyance of a thought or concept is relative to one's understanding of the intended meaning of the word.
John 8:43 seeks to support you point, " Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word."

The correct understanding of a statement is properly interpreted by the author’s intended thought .

Such as Luke 11:13, the passage is a question which is formatted like one might see in basic computer language in which an input is required, nence the question mark.

Once the input "a" is entered, the program continues with the command, if a="yes" then "b' which it will skip if input "a" is not yes. Thus the next line of command that

follows would be if a="no" then c. So in the passage of Luke, if the question requiring an input is "does evil knows how to give good gifts to their children"; thus if the input
of "yes" then the response would be "b", however if the input is "no" then the response would be "c".

So being known, or should have been known that an evil tree does not produce good fruit, thus neither does a liar know the truth. Thus, does the Holy Ghost bless the requests
of those who are evil? According to John 9:31, "Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth."

Thank you for your reply. I think facial expressions place the finer points on a conversation.
I am interested in your thoughts on final authority and final canonization.

The Lord persevered his words unto all generations.

Psalms 12:6-7
6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

When the Lord gave scripture to O.T. Jews, he gave it to them in their language.
When the Lord gave scripture to N.T. Christians, he gave it to them in the language of the day.
Then the Lord gave nations Holy Bibles in their language.
Finally, the Lord gave the entire world Holy Bibles in the universal language,
which was translated into languages throughout the world.

Thank you for your reply. I think facial expressions place the finer points on a conversation.
I am interested in your thoughts on final authority and final canonization.
Since the covenant is will not be written in a book but within the soul of those who are born of the Spirit and the Word, :D Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God, then man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceedeth from the mouth of the LORD does man live, :thumbsup:

Finally, the Lord gave the entire world Holy Bibles in the universal language,
which was translated into languages throughout the world.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)
Matt 24:14-15

Scripture references to the church are speaking about the one body in Christ, not one denomination.

Romans 12:5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

All Churches are commanded to teach the scriptures.

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you:
and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said,
out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction,
for instruction in righteousness:

#1. You cannot honestly state you have scripture if you believe
only the original manuscripts were given by inspiration of God.

There are no original manuscripts !

2 Corinthians 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty,
not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully;
but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves
to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

#2. You cannot honestly say " the bible " or " all bibles " are given by inspiration of God.
There are over 400 (Christian, Catholic, Cult) Hebrew, Greek, Syrian, Latin,
German, English, etc. bibles which do not match in content, volume or doctrine.

#3. You cannot honestly say " the N.T. Greek Text " or " all N.T. Greek Texts " are given by inspiration of God.
There are over 24 reconstructed (Christian, Catholic, Cult) N.T. Greek Texts
which do not match in content, volume or doctrine.

Do you believe Jesus Christ showed himself alive after the resurrection with infallible proofs or with convincing proofs ?

KJV Acts 1:3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs,
being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

KJV Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you,
neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments
of the LORD your God which I command you.

NIV Acts1:3 After his suffering, he showed himself to these men and gave many convincing proofs
that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God.

WNT Acts 1:3 He had also, after He suffered, shown Himself alive to them with many sure proofs,
appearing to them at intervals during forty days, and speaking of the Kingdom of God.

ASV Acts 1:3 To whom he also showed himself alive after his passion by many proofs,
appearing unto them by the space of forty days, and speaking the things concerning the kingdom of God:

NCV Acts 1:3 After his death, he showed himself to them and proved in many ways
that he was alive. The apostles saw Jesus during the forty days after he was raised from the dead,
and he spoke to them about the kingdom of God.

MSG Acts1:3 After his death, he presented himself alive to them in many different settings
over a period of forty days. In face-to-face meetings, he talked to them about things concerning the kingdom of God.

KJV 2 Corinthians 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God:
but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

Staff Member
First Brother Makahiya I can see your love of the KJV Bible.

In fact this is the Bible I use. I have others, but for reference only.

The Webster Bible I do not have a copy of, but wanted to see the difference in the English Versions available on a couple of sites to see if the two verses you used would have other versions that were inline with the KJV. Below is what I found. Acts 1:3 was exactly the same, however, as you can see 2 Corinthians 2:17 had wording differences, but from what I can see, kept the context the same. Would this be sufficient variance to say that in doing this, this particular version (Websters) somehow changed the context from the KJV? I am not a "word smith" or "English Major" that I can go in any depth on the correctness of grammar as it relates to scripture.
Your review because of your extensive knowledge would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
YBIC
C4E

[Act 1:3 WEB] 3 To whom also he showed himself alive after his passion, by many infallible proofs, being seen by them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

[2Co 2:17 WEB] 17 For we are not as many, who corrupt the word of God: but as from sincerity, but as from God, in the sight of God we speak in Christ.

Webster took a KJV Holy Bible and decided to change words in a numbers of verses.
This is no different than if I took a KJV Holy Bible and decided to change some of the words.
It's prideful and ridiculous !

KJV John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Webster John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son,
that whoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

While the U.S.A. was founded by Christians, today the U.S.A. is a pluralistic society.
At the political level we are talking about time and temporal authority.
At the theological level we are talking about eternity and final authority.

Mark 12:17 And Jesus answering said unto them,
Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's,
and to God the things that are God's.
And they marvelled at him.

Do you believe Jesus Christ showed himself alive after the resurrection
with infallible proofs or with convincing proofs ?

KJV Acts 1:3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs
being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

KJV Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you,
neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments
of the LORD your God which I command you.

NIV Acts1:3 After his suffering, he showed himself to these men and gave many convincing proofs
that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God.

WNT Acts 1:3 He had also, after He suffered, shown Himself alive to them
with many sure proofs
appearing to them at intervals during forty days,
and speaking of the Kingdom of God.

ASV Acts 1:3 To whom he also showed himself alive after his passion by many proofs
appearing unto them by the space of forty days, and speaking the things concerning the kingdom of God:

NCV Acts 1:3 After his death, he showed himself to them and proved
in many ways
that he was alive. The apostles saw Jesus during
the forty days
after he was raised from the dead, and he spoke to them
about the kingdom of God.

MSG Acts1:3 After his death, he presented himself alive to them in many different settings
over a period of forty days. In face-to-face meetings, he talked to them about things
concerning the kingdom of God.

Shall we look at the Greek for this passage? Acts 1:3 Tischendorf Greek " . . .3 οις και παρεστησεν εαυτον ζωντα μετα το παθειν αυτον εν πολλοις τεκμηριοις δι ημερων τεσσερακοντα οπτανομενος αυτοις και λεγων τα περι της βασιλειας του θεου . . ." ; The Greek NT, SBL edition gives it thus: " . . .3 οἷς καὶ παρέστησεν ἑαυτὸν ζῶντα μετὰ τὸ παθεῖν αὐτὸν ἐν πολλοῖς τεκμηρίοις, διʼ ἡμερῶν τεσσεράκοντα ὀπτανόμενος αὐτοῖς καὶ λέγων τὰ περὶ τῆς βασιλείας τοῦ θεοῦ· . . ." The word which the KJV translated as 'infallible' is "τεκμηριοις"; which does not mean infallible but it means proofs of such a nature, and connected with such circumstances, as to render them indubitable, i.e. convincing, sure, certain.

Administrator
Staff Member
@Makahiya2028

What is your motive here and what is your intended end result for this thread? Do you believe that any translation outside the KJV is not the infallible Word of GOD?

I don't. I don't believe that the ESV or NIV or the NKJV or others are errant, and less "anointed". I don't believe anointed preachers like Billy Graham, Charles Stanley, David Jeremiah, my pastor, others are preaching false Scripture because it's not KJV.

God is God. He does and surely can provide an updated, easier English translation for the modern world. No one speaks "ye and nay" anymore.

I am not a KJV-Only or an Original-Manuscript-Only

There are Holy Bibles and Corrupt Bibles.

I had the same teacher as Dr. Billy Graham. Dr. Graham graduated from Florida Bible College.
Dr. Graham preached the KJV all the days of his life, still is,
except for a while when Wheaton College infiltrated his ministry.
I saw Dr. Graham on TV, 95 yrs. old, quoting a KJV, while the NIV was posted on the screen .

Post #16 is perfectly clear and perfectly obvious .
Corrupt English bibles are translated from corrupt manuscripts.

At a certain level, my motive is to clarify the newest scientific statements in bible canonization,
not doubtful disputation, envy, strive or contention but in sincerity and love.

At a higher level, my motive is to talk about Jesus, learn about Jesus
and be a valuable contributor to Talk-Jesus .