• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Jesus Christ - the real truth.

We all read the Bible and see that Christ was born of a virgin, by means of the Holy Spirit caused the pregnancy - Matthews 1 verse 18. BUT, what does it really means? I read in Acts 2 verse 42 that we need to break bread - breaking up the word of God into smaller pieces so that good digestion can take place in our spiritual stomach - better understanding and in fact a revelation from heaven. I also read in John 3 verse 27 "A person can receive only what is given them from heaven" So, we can't just read the Bible and interpret it naturally or physically and except that as the truth. God command us to perceive or interpret the Bible spiritually - 1 Corinthians 2 verse 14. Therefore we have to break the bread spiritually to come to a better understanding of who and what Christ is.

Question - Why does the Holy Spirit cause the pregnancy and why does God choose a virgin?

I believe that people understand the Holy Spirit wrong. To me the Holy Spirit is the ideas, words, truth, attitude that comes from God. Holy - set apart. And Spirit - that interprets to wind or breath - move us and gives us life. So, the Holy Spirit that cause pregnancy is when God's ideas, words of truth and attitude makes my soul pregnant. My soul then is in fact a virgin, only when I stop having spiritual communion with the corrupted ideas of the world and set it apart so that God can have spiritual communion with me. Proof that my soul is a virgin is found a couple of places in the Bible - Matthews 25 and Revelation 14 are 2 examples.

I also believe that people understand Jesus Christ wrong. I also read in John 3 verse 6 that which is born out of spirit is spirit. That is proof that when the Holy Spirit cause the pregnancy then the result of that birth is spirit and not flesh. Therefore Jesus Christ is Spirit and not flesh. We find many examples of who Christ is - 1) a life creating Spirit - 1 Corinthians 15. 2) The way, the truth and the life - John 14 verse 6. 3) The wisdom and power of God - 1 Corinthians 1 verse 24. 4) The spiritual gifts of God - Ephesians 4 verses 8 - 9. These are all Spirit.

The word that became flesh is when we hear God's word of truth, understand it, except it and allow God to perform His works in and through us. In 1 John 4 verse 3 it is written that God expect from us to testify that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh. No court of justice in the complete world will expect from you to testify in court of something or someone you have never seen. Therefore Christ is Spirit - and the only way I can confess or testify that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is spiritually - meaning that Jesus Christ is the Son of deeds revealing in and through true believers. That is the only way that the word becomes flesh.

Point that I want to make is that Jesus Christ is not the physical man of approximately 2016 years ago. Jesus Christ is also Spirit, because the birth took place by means of the Spirit - John 3 verse 6.

The man of 2016 years ago is merely the 1st person God used to introduce Christ to the world. Millions of Christians are worshiping that man of 2016 years ago and that is totally wrong. In Matthews 19 verse 17 that man was called good by people, and he immediately told them not to do that and replied that only 1 is good and that is God. By means of that he said that he is not God. And today people worship him instead of Christ in him and in us today.

Christ that was born, is the wisdom and power of God, the way, the truth and the life, a life creating Spirit, the Spiritual gift of God in that man of 2016 years ago and also in us today. Therefore he passed on the authority (which is Christ) to the apostles who in turn passed it on to others. The birth of Christ, the suffering of Christ, the funeral, the resurrection, the ascension into heaven and the coming back on the clouds of heaven is taking place everyday.

God is Spirit and Christ is one with God - therefore Christ is also Spirit. Therefore the clouds He is coming on is also Spirit - Not 1 single person I have reasoned so far outside my faith can tell me what the clouds are - they all say it is physical clouds and that is absolutely nonsense :) Clouds consist out of water and oxygen. The water is the word of God - Ephesians 5 verse 26 and the oxygen is the Holy Spirit - Spiritos - breath (life). In Hebrews 12 verse 1 we clearly see that the cloud is the testimony that comes from those who are sent by God (Apostles). So Christ is coming on the clouds of heaven daily for those who have the spiritual eye to see Him. The words eye and clouds appear in both Hebrews 12 verse 1 and Revelation 1 verse 7. INTERESTING :)

Let us break bread (Acts 2 verse 42) about the blood of Jesus Christ. To break bread causes the bread to be broken into smaller pieces, so that better digestion can take place in our spiritual stomach - by means of that we will understand better and therefore we will grow spiritually and will be spiritually more healthy. We can reason about the blood of Christ in only 1 of 2 ways, either naturally or spiritually. God command us to reason about that spiritually in 1 Corinthians 2 verse 14. Anyone with a sound mind that thinks thoroughly about the blood of Christ, will realize that the physical blood of a man on a natural cross can't save him or her from sin. Sin is something spiritual and only spiritual blood can wash away sin. Physical blood can only save someone physically as in the case when someone needs a blood transfer after for example a car accident.

We read in 1 Corinthians 10 verse 16 the following "Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ?". Clearly we need to participate in the blood of Christ. We also read in John 6 verse 58 that we need to drink the blood of Christ. In both these verses it is clear that the blood of Christ is a spiritual blood. The next point we need to understand is that we are only capable of drinking blood while it is still in the process of flowing. No person can drink blood that has congealed. The blood is flowing everyday through the body of Christ. We read in Hebrews 13 verse 13 "So, let us go out to Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach" It is clear that Christ is suffering outside the camp everyday. Outside refers to outside the pleasant circumstances and love of our fellow true brothers and sisters in Christ, where those who are in darkness persecute Christ.

Where do we find the blood of Christ? Only in the body of Christ. Where is the body of Christ where we will find His blood to drink of that and participate in it? It is the true church of God, which He has sent. We read in 1 Corinthians 12 verse 27 "Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it". Thus, the blood of Christ is flowing through this body as salvation for sinners.

Let us take a closer look at the nature of the wounds on the body of Christ. There are wounds on both feet. That represent the 2 spiritual gifts of the Shepherd(John 10 verse 11) and the Evangelist(Ephesians 6 verse 15). There are also wounds on both hands. That represents the spiritual gifts of the Prophet (1 Corinthians 12 verse 28) and the teacher (1 Corinthians 12 verse 28). Then there are also wounds to the head. That represent the spiritual gift of the Apostle (1 Corinthians 12 verse 28). The blood of Christ that flows is when the members of the body of Christ (the church), by means of the spiritual gifts, allow God to perform His works through them, which will result in the salvation of lost souls as well as keep true believers on the road of salvation. All this take place by means of sacrifice - therefore the word "blood". Pay close attention to the following truth - although true believers make themselves available to God's service, salvation only take place through the spiritual gifts, which is Jesus Christ(Ephesians 4 verse 8-9). Therefore Christ is all the spiritual gifts in and through simple humans that are saved children of God. The works of man is the blood of goats and bulls and can save nobody. Only Gods works ( the blood of the Lamb ) can save us.

The Bible is full of stories, but it is the spirit behind the stories that we need to find. Therefore we need to break bread about it. Proverbs 2 verse 4-5 "if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God" Here we can clearly see that we need to search deeper. What you read in the Bible has got a much deeper meaning than the immediate picture you are seeing.

There will be differences in opinion. Let's talk about this. Please ask as many questions as you want to. God bless.

Staff Member
First Hello @ApostleofChrist
Apologies for not responding in depth, but it would require more time than I currently have to go point by point. So, I ask the initial question that comes to mind after reading your post which poses many more. So to begin.....

You mention the verse which is really Josephs account. We know this as this chapter continues with Joseph's part of what happened and not Mary's.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. Matthew 1:18

Mary's account can be found in Luke.

Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. Luke 1:34-35

So the question to you is. Do you believe that Jesus was actually physically/flesh born of a virgin by the power of the Holy Spirit? Yes or No

Only in the love of Jesus Christ.
C4E
<><

As you can see in Luke 1 verse 34 - 35 - "Holy thing" that shall be born of thee. That does not refer to a human but to something else.

We need to understand that God is Spirit - and Spirit is not bound to time, space, place or anything natural. God is not a human - Hosea 11 verse 9 and we can't make God equal to the image of a mortal man - Romans 1 verse 23.

Jesus Christ comes from God the Father and is therefore also Spirit.

If you have read my message properly, you would have seen that I said that Jesus Christ is not the man of 2016 years ago. Jesus Christ is the Church of God, that started with that 1 man. So when that man spoke in many instances, it was Christ that have spoken through him and not the man himself. The same today - Therefore the words of God through Paul in Galatians 2 verse 20 "I do not live anymore but Christ in and through me".

I appreciate your attitude, but I have to speak the truth to you. People have been mislead for thousands of years about the real truth.

John 3 verse 6 CLEARLY says "Which is born out of spirit is spirit" Therefore the birth of Christ is spiritual and not physical. Christ is the Spiritual gift of God that was born in that man of 2016 years ago as well as in many after him.

Jesus Christ was never a physical man and will never be. Therefore people that are waiting for a physical return will wait forever. Christ is coming on the clouds of Heaven on a daily basis, for people that have seen the signs of the times (spiritually) and have the spiritual eye to see Christ on the clouds (gospel of complete truth).

Those who had the truth were always in the minority and will always be :) God bless you for your ear.

Staff Member
Jesus Christ was never a physical man and will never be. Therefore people that are waiting for a physical return will wait forever. Christ is coming on the clouds of Heaven on a daily basis, for people that have seen the signs of the times (spiritually) and have the spiritual eye to see Christ on the clouds (gospel of complete truth).

I believe the Lord Jesus was made flesh for us.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 1:14

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Philippians 2:5-8

@ApostleofChrist

Please be transparent with us here at TJ and tell us what group or sect you are basing your writings on as they appear contradictory to the Word of God.

Thank you

Loyal
Jesus Christ comes from God the Father and is therefore also Spirit.

John 1:14; And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Luke 24:39; "See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have."
Luke 24:40; And when He had said this, He showed them His hands and His feet.

1 Jn 4:2; By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God;
1 Jn 4:3; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus came in the flesh is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

John 1:14 - The word became flesh spiritually and not physically - in John 6 verse 58 God command us to eat the flesh of Christ - that is certainly not physical flesh. The word that became flesh is when we hear God's word, understand it, except it and allow God to perform His works (Christ) through us.

Luke 24 verse 39 - Speaks the same words as Paul have spoken when he said that he carry the wounds of Christ in his body. Christ therefore appeared to those in the upper room through a simple human. There some examples that we read about where people could not recognize Christ - 1) Mary in the garden where the tomb was 2) The 2 men on the road. In both cases they only recognize Christ when God have spoken through that person that was in Christ. This is proof that the person could not have been the same person they knew before. So when Christ reveals through a simple man in the upper room, they were stunned by the truths coming out of his mouth. This has happened to me plenty of times, where people also looked at me as if I am some kind of a spirit or ghost :) Therefore he told them that although he speak the truth of God, he is just a simple man like all of them.

Luke 24 verse 40 - Hands and feet - I show people on a daily basis the hands and feet of Christ - actions and walk of life. And in that actions and walk of life are the signs of the wounds of Christ - where I suffer with Christ daily - Hebrews 13 verse 13. God reveals through simple humans that has flesh and bones :)

In 1 John 4 verse 3 it is written that God expect from us to testify that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh. No court of justice in the complete world will expect from you to testify in court of something or someone you have never seen. So if you think that a God that is far more justice and righteous than any court on earth, expect from you to confess that Jesus Christ came in physical flesh 2016 years ago, you are very very wrong. It is written in John 3 verse 27 that you can only accept something if it is revealed to you from heaven. Therefore Christ is Spirit - and the only way I can confess or testify that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is spiritually - meaning that Jesus Christ is the Son of deeds revealing in and through true believers. That is the only way that the word becomes flesh.

Fragrant Grace - I want to remind you first of all that the Apostle Paul also said and admit that he is a SECT :) Recorded in Acts 24 verse 14.

I am part of 1 Apostolic church that interpret the Bible spiritually - and nothing we believe contradicts God's word. There are 3 Apostolic church groups in the world that have the same believe.

1 is operating mainly through England, but also have communities world wide. Another is operating mainly from Germany and also have other communities elsewhere in the world. The 3rd one is operating mainly from South Africa, but have plenty of communities in the rest of Africa, USA, Canada, Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Asia and South America.

God bless you. Keep smiling :)

Staff Member
Dear @ApostleofChrist

Why did it have to happen the way it did dear brother. Jesus the Christ had to be born without sin. Otherwise His Sacrifice would not have been valid. Yet he had to be of the seed of woman not of man in order for the prophecy the first one I believe to be fulfilled. "And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel." Genesis 3:15

Could have Jesus been perfect in any other way in the Flesh than the way He was and still fulfill all the prophecies said for Him? Maybe, maybe not. Going that route would only separate us from the truth of why He came, How He lived, His Death, and His resurrection, but please go on. As long as you stay consistent with Scripture it will always be a joy.

If not for work, I would probably not write this as short a reply as I have. It is not meant with anything but the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
YBIC
C4E
<><

Christ4Ever - You keep on reasoning physically or naturally about the word of God - In 2 Corinthians 3 verse 6 we read that we are called as servants of the new testament, not according to the letter (what is literally written), but according to the spirit. People keep on saying that they are reasoning spiritually, but in fact they are reasoning naturally and try to make it spiritually :)

I am not here to quarrel with anybody, because that is not the attitude of Christ. I am here to merely let God use me to open people eyes about the spiritual dispensation that God started with Christ.

God bless you.

Staff Member
Christ4Ever - You keep on reasoning physically or naturally about the word of God - In 2 Corinthians 3 verse 6 we read that we are called as servants of the new testament, not according to the letter (what is literally written), but according to the spirit. People keep on saying that they are reasoning spiritually, but in fact they are reasoning naturally and try to make it spiritually :)

I am not here to quarrel with anybody, because that is not the attitude of Christ. I am here to merely let God use me to open people eyes about the spiritual dispensation that God started with Christ.

God bless you.

I am also not here brother to quarrel with you. For the same reason. I am one of many that are merely here to insure that 1 John 4:1-4 does not sneak into Talk Jesus disguised as light. This is so that Believers in Jesus Christ maybe free to do as you have done so far. Voice your words according to God's Word to uplift and Glorify God as the Holy Spirit moves them you to do.

However, I do take issue with you ;) Why do you make my reasoning revealed to me is as being physical, but yours revealed to you is being spiritual? Is not revelation connote spiritual by its very nature?

Now to your point of using 2 Corinthians 3:6 emphasis "letter" as signifying all words. Not so. You will see what was meant can be seen in v7. "letters engraved on stone" The intent was the Law which by the way you can't get more physical than that.

Don't forget that God knows His audience better than all of us put together. Yet His chosen one method as being words. He knew that this had to be a first step for many before they could move forward without them to a greater knowing of Him.

I do let you know because I love. Sadly, you will have great difficult in opening peoples eyes, because it is necessary for you to utilize the physical in order to communicate the spiritual. You will ask a blind man to tell you the difference between red and blue and a dumb person to sing a melody. Still, I do believe you might bring both men together and gain your desired result. Keep in mind that Jesus had the same issue with Nicodemus. It shows the vast expanse between hearing and understanding. So, you too will meet with great difficulties in being understood, but I'm sure you were already aware that would be the case.

Though because we love you. We listen with attentive ears and give voice as the Holy Spirit moves us to.
Always in Love brother.
YBIC
C4E
<><

"But blessed are your eyes, because they see; and your ears, because they hear. Matthew 13:16

How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? Romans 10:14

For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not come to know God, God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. 1 Corinthians 1:21

Love your attitude Brother :)

I still believe that God is Spirit ans so is Christ. The physical man of 2016 years ago was not more special than you and me. But people like to make a Hero of someone physical. And that is something that every person must overcome.

I believe that people love the physical and will not easily lay that down. Therefore you get movie stars, Idols in talent shows etc etc. Specially big in the USA :)

And in the same way people want to worship a man of 2016 years ago, which they never even have seen :) IMAGINATION :)

Hebrews 12 verse 1 tells me to fix my eye upon Jesus Christ - what image do people see when they think of Jesus Christ - some man in the Children's Bible with a white cloth, long hair and eyes that looks right through you - hahaha :)

What do I see when I look at Jesus Christ - God's wisdom and power, Gods way, truth and life, Gods spiritual gift, Gods love etc etc. All SPIRIT - no flesh at all - and God would never expect from me to see anything else or confess that Christ has come in physical flesh, because I was not there 2016 years ago. I can only confess that Christ has come in the flesh when I spiritually see Christ working through others - like for example yourself. The love and kindness you revealed is proof that Christ has come in the flesh - Praise God for that, because that is how a revelation is taking place from heaven - John 3 verse 27 - and then only we can accept that.

In Matthews 19 verse 17 the simple man of Nazareth approximately 2016 years ago told people not call him good, because he said only God is good. He clearly shows that he was not God and today millions of Christians worship that man of 2016 years ago - CRAZY STUFF :)

God bless you.

Loyal
The physical man of 2016 years ago was not more special than you and me. But people like to make a Hero of someone physical. And that is something that every person must overcome.

Just curious. Have you ever raised anyone from dead? Have you ever walked on water? Have the wind and waves ever obeyed you?
Have you ever created everything in the universe?

John 1:1; In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2; He was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3; All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

Nothing that was created, was created without Jesus.

Col 1:15; He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Col 1:16; For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.
Col 1:17; He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

By Him (Jesus) all things were created.

Jesus is God.... but while He was on the earth, He was also a human man.

What do I see when I look at Jesus Christ - God's wisdom and power, Gods way, truth and life, Gods spiritual gift, Gods love etc etc. All SPIRIT - no flesh at all - and God would never expect from me to see anything else or confess that Christ has come in physical flesh,

So all of the verses I posted up in #5 above are incorrect? Jesus never came in the flesh.

And the verses in 1st John about testing spirits to see if they are from God... those are incorrect also?

I can only confess that Christ has come in the flesh when I spiritually see Christ working through others - like for example yourself. The love and kindness you revealed is proof that Christ has come in the flesh

So there also is no Holy Spirit? ...and these things don't come from the Holy Spirit that dwells in us?

====================================================================================================================================

There are about a million holes in this theology. One of the main things is that sin came to the earth through one man's disobedience.
So it had to be a man (not just a spirit) that defeated Satan, Rom 5:15-19;

====================================================================================================================================================

He clearly shows that he was not God and today millions of Christians worship that man of 2016 years ago - CRAZY STUFF

So any man can create a universe, and everything in it?

===========================================================================================================================================

The word "Christian" comes from the fact that Jesus was "the Christ", the Messiah, the Son of God. -- If Jesus was just a man like everyone else, you
are correct, there would be no reason to worship Him. But until I see you create a universe, I'll just go with Jesus.

...and if Jesus didn't die in the flesh, He couldn't have been the sacrificial lamb that was slain for our sins. There is no forgiveness for sin without
the shedding of blood.

So the reason we are here to "talk Jesus" is because He is our savior, our redeemer, God, the Son of God, the creator, - and the sacrifice for our sins.
If you don't believe in those things, you are not talking about the Jesus of the Bible.

..and if that's the case, and you don't worship Jesus... why are you here?

Staff Member
Love your attitude Brother :)

How can I be otherwise when our Lord God is pure love, and He resides in us? Failings for sure abound in us, but His faithfulness we find our surety.

I still believe that God is Spirit ans so is Christ. The physical man of 2016 years ago was not more special than you and me. But people like to make a Hero of someone physical. And that is something that every person must overcome.

I believe that people love the physical and will not easily lay that down. Therefore you get movie stars, Idols in talent shows etc etc. Specially big in the USA :)

I can agree with the hero part. Surely man has evidenced this fault repeatedly over the years both in and out of Christendom. Pre-dating even the arrival in the flesh of our Lord and Savior. We must remember that He could be nothing else than who He was/is.

And in the same way people want to worship a man of 2016 years ago, which they never even have seen :) IMAGINATION :)

Hebrews 12 verse 1 tells me to fix my eye upon Jesus Christ - what image do people see when they think of Jesus Christ - some man in the Children's Bible with a white cloth, long hair and eyes that looks right through you - hahaha :)

What do I see when I look at Jesus Christ - God's wisdom and power, Gods way, truth and life, Gods spiritual gift, Gods love etc etc. All SPIRIT - no flesh at all - and God would never expect from me to see anything else or confess that Christ has come in physical flesh, because I was not there 2016 years ago. I can only confess that Christ has come in the flesh when I spiritually see Christ working through others - like for example yourself. The love and kindness you revealed is proof that Christ has come in the flesh - Praise God for that, because that is how a revelation is taking place from heaven - John 3 verse 27 - and then only we can accept that.

In Matthews 19 verse 17 the simple man of Nazareth approximately 2016 years ago told people not call him good, because he said only God is good. He clearly shows that he was not God and today millions of Christians worship that man of 2016 years ago - CRAZY STUFF :)

This is where we part ways in the way :) Surely, Jesus the Son of Man manifested differences after Glorification, Death, and Resurrection. Yet, it's not the same for us who were/are still carriers of the original sin. This is why worshipping Jesus the Son of God is not an issue. For we do not worship/praise Him who was as you say "2016 years ago", though we do look to his life/ministry as an example in an attempt to follow His Walk. Rather we look to worshipping and praising Him who He is now and forever. Sitting on the right hand of the Father, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, my Savior. Jesus!

I would add more or with more prayer differently, but I'm currently doing this on my lunch break at work. With Church tonight, I probably would not have had time to reply tonight and since I read it this morning I really desired to put fingers to keyboard! So depth will have to give way to a more concise reply. Sigh, we do what we can with the time we have at hand! ;)

As always with the Love of Jesus.
YBIC
C4E
<><

God bless you. [/QUOTE]

Just curious. Have you ever raised anyone from dead? Have you ever walked on water? Have the wind and waves ever obeyed you?
Have you ever created everything in the universe?

John 1:1; In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2; He was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3; All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

Nothing that was created, was created without Jesus.

Col 1:15; He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Col 1:16; For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.
Col 1:17; He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

By Him (Jesus) all things were created.

Jesus is God.... but while He was on the earth, He was also a human man.

So all of the verses I posted up in #5 above are incorrect? Jesus never came in the flesh.

And the verses in 1st John about testing spirits to see if they are from God... those are incorrect also?

So there also is no Holy Spirit? ...and these things don't come from the Holy Spirit that dwells in us?

====================================================================================================================================

There are about a million holes in this theology. One of the main things is that sin came to the earth through one man's disobedience.
So it had to be a man (not just a spirit) that defeated Satan, Rom 5:15-19;

====================================================================================================================================================

So any man can create a universe, and everything in it?

===========================================================================================================================================

The word "Christian" comes from the fact that Jesus was "the Christ", the Messiah, the Son of God. -- If Jesus was just a man like everyone else, you
are correct, there would be no reason to worship Him. But until I see you create a universe, I'll just go with Jesus.

...and if Jesus didn't die in the flesh, He couldn't have been the sacrificial lamb that was slain for our sins. There is no forgiveness for sin without
the shedding of blood.

So the reason we are here to "talk Jesus" is because He is our savior, our redeemer, God, the Son of God, the creator, - and the sacrifice for our sins.
If you don't believe in those things, you are not talking about the Jesus of the Bible.

..and if that's the case, and you don't worship Jesus... why are you here?
You are beating about the bush and talking in huge circles BAC - Your way of reasoning is very natural and not in the least spiritual.
You focus on physical things - and God tell us not to do so - 2 Corinthians 4 verse 18 "So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal"
Make peace with it - all natural things will pass by - only spiritual things are forever. Loose the grip Mate :)

You are beating about the bush and talking in huge circles BAC - Your way of reasoning is very natural and not in the least spiritual.
You focus on physical things - and God tell us not to do so - 2 Corinthians 4 verse 18 "So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal"
Make peace with it - all natural things will pass by - only spiritual things are forever. Loose the grip Mate :)
The man of 2016 years ago said that we will do even greater things than he has done - So through Christ the authority in me all these things God has done through me that you are mentioning.
BUT not physically like your mind is thinking.
1) God raised many a dead through me - spiritually
2) Through God's power I am walking on the sea ( sea of nations that is the sin of this world where also the Antichrist is coming from - Revelations 13 verse 18)
3) The winds and the waves obey the word of God spoken through me - Winds (thoughts of people and waves - the unrest of the sinful world)
4) God is creating His universe through me on a daily basis - If you read Genesis 1 and reason about that naturally I will show you at least 27 issues - Genesis 1 is a spiritual creation).

Loyal
resurrected bodies and the resurrected earth will last forever, and they are physical. When we leave this body we are only going to remain in spiritual form so long before God creates a new physical earth and gives us new physical bodies that last forever get a grip ;) could not help my self

Revelation 11:15
Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.”

Isaiah 65:17
“For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.

2 Peter 3:
But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

So we know that God is going to create a physical new earth that will last forever, according to the above scripture

Philippians 3:21
Who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.

1 Corinthians 15:52 ESV / 4 helpful votes
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:42 ESV / 2 helpful votes
So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable.

resurrected bodies and the resurrected earth will last forever, and they are physical. When we leave this body we are only going to remain in spiritual form so long before God creates a new physical earth and gives us new physical bodies that last forever get a grip ;) could not help my self

Revelation 11:15
Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.”

Isaiah 65:17
“For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.

2 Peter 3:
But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

So we know that God is going to create a physical new earth that will last forever, according to the above scripture

Philippians 3:21
Who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.

1 Corinthians 15:52 ESV / 4 helpful votes
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:42 ESV / 2 helpful votes
So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable.
Old heavens and earth that pass away are the following - old heavens = all those things that I made heaven when the old man (sinner) was still alive in me. Old earth - earth is my heart of understanding and my old understandings must be replaced by the way God wants me to understand (from natural ways of thinking to spiritual truths). Remember that in 2 Peter 3 it also says that the sea was there no more. If you reason physically, what should then be wrong with a physical sea - I love the natural sea more than anything in nature :) The sea God is talking about here that will not be there anymore is the sinful thoughts of man - salt water that can not quench your thirst. Hallelujah !

Transformation of our lowly body to His glorious body is when God has saved me from the sinful nature to always obey my own lust and desires and transformed me to be part of the body of Christ, which is the church of God - 1 Corinthians 12 verse 27.

God is telling us in 2 Corinthians 4 verse 18 the following - So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. Nevertheless to hope on any natural things after this life :)

Time to loose the grip on natural things my dear friend :) They are so very TEMPORARY :)

Loyal
Resurrection means we will have bodies, if we dont have bodies we could not be resurrected !! ;) the resurrected earth with new resurrected bodies is the entire hope for the Christian faith,