• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

is my husband cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a christian on and off all my life I dont know if God is trying to tell me something or if the devil is making me look into something thats not even there. can anyone help??

Loyal
Short of knowing your husband's goings in and out and how he spends his time, there is no way we could know. But I am glad to pray for you, God helps those in need who call on Him. Just remember who is it that helps you in return.

well my husband is very demanding especially when it comes to the bedroom and lately he has left me alone. I know but I dont know what else to do I had a peek on his laptop and he has been coming here so Im really confused.

Loyal
well my husband is very demanding especially when it comes to the bedroom and lately he has left me alone. I know but I dont know what else to do I had a peek on his laptop and he has been coming here so Im really confused.
Sister, what you need to do is to love and that is not a physical thing I'm speaking about... To help you in that... and him... also pray for him and your relationship with him on a daily basis. What you don't know, God does. I will also be praying for the two of you.

Loyal

Perhaps he feels guilty about his demanding desires in the bedroom, and wants advice on how to focus less on desire and more on love with you. Perhaps he is having problems getting "ready" and not know what to do, it could be many things apart from cheating on you. It would be best to not assume the worst in him, and wait awhile, and if nothing changes, just ask him about it.

I know I probally am looking into something that isnt even there...but Im concerned him coming home late??

Im scared to question his whereabouts...Im worried maybe I have done somthing to push him away...what can I do??

Active
Hello @Justme,

Welcome to Talk Jesus. You will be amazingly surprised at the peer of prayer. I read where you said that you've been a Christian on & off all your life. I myself lived that way too for so many years. God isn't a puppy that we realize we have & play with when we get bored with this world. God demands we pick a side, chose to be either married or divorced to him. God is love without a hint of fear, he's merciful lacking change of mind. God is the same yesterday, today & forever. He doesn't change his mind like we do. Gods love for us is never ending. I've never had anyone love me unconditionally so I have been learning how to accept God's love. Take a look at Romans 10:9-12 & come back to God once & for all. Isaiah 1:18 is where God will clean ALL.

Doubt is Satan, fear is Satan, regret is Satan. Satan will remind us how terrible we are. How we could never be saved. Satan IS A LIAR & The father of every lie!!

Read your bible & KNOW what Gods love & grace is. God WILL pour out his love over your entire mind, body & soul.

God wants to be in a 24/7/365 relationship with YOU. He wants you to tell him about your day. He's a best friend that ALWAYS answers his phone. He's always waiting for you to come back to him no matter what you've done or where you've been.

God can do the impossible, he can remove stains that ate the material away & made a hole. He can do what our minds are unable to fathom.

Come back home. If your husband has been to this site PRAISE GOD! God WILL bond the two of you into one as he has always planned. God wants to be the focus of your marriage. You make him the focus & God WILL bless your marriage beyond bless.

Amen ALL glory & praise to God ALMIGHTY

Loyal
Im scared to question his whereabouts...Im worried maybe I have done somthing to push him away...what can I do??
Just try to get to know them, both your husband and Jesus. Go slow with your husband never pressing him with questions that may unnecessarily cause strife. At the same time you must pursue a closer walk with our Lord Jesus.

If your husband's heart is still open to you at all eventually he will respond favorably, but don't lose hope if things seem to get worse. If it should go seemingly to the very worst, be certain that you are also simultaneously learning to lean on Jesus. Jesus can take you through the very worst of trials. Consider what the man Jesus went through about 2000 years ago in his flesh. Don't say it is impossible because for God in you it is not. For you alone, yes, it is!

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Prov 3:5-6

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matt 11:28-30

But what about if he is??? Im allowing it if I dont ask him...then what about if I front him and he gets angrey

Active
Communication, communication, communication. That is God's answer to your situation. Pray to our Heavenly Father for the words to speak to your Husband and then sit down with him and discuss your feelings. Honesty is always God's way. Just be honest about your feelings, Your husband loves you and wants to know from you how you feel.

After your conversation with your Husband, you will know once and for all what's going on. You need the peace that comes from seeking truth.

The only problem with that is what if he gets mad??? Im worried he might lash out?? Do you think its better not to know??

Just try to get to know them, both your husband and Jesus. Go slow with your husband never pressing him with questions that may unnecessarily cause strife. At the same time you must pursue a closer walk with our Lord Jesus.

If your husband's heart is still open to you at all eventually he will respond favorably, but don't lose hope if things seem to get worse. If it should go seemingly to the very worst, be certain that you are also simultaneously learning to lean on Jesus. Jesus can take you through the very worst of trials. Consider what the man Jesus went through about 2000 years ago in his flesh. Don't say it is impossible because for God in you it is not. For you alone, yes, it is!

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Prov 3:5-6

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matt 11:28-30

I think you nmay have been talking to my husband???????

Active
The only problem with that is what if he gets mad??? Im worried he might lash out?? Do you think its better not to know??

It's better to know. I'm a Christian Psychologist and Pastor for a very long time. Members and those who come for counseling have faced similar difficulties. In the hundreds that I've counseled, I can recall only two who had a blow up. You see, we have an enemy to all Christian families and especially husband and wife relationships. You know who he is already, he's Satan, the enemy to your mind.

The most recent case was a woman named Donna who suspected her husband was cheating on her. I worked every day with her husband Rich. He was not cheating on her but she insisted that he was. Satan wanted to break up this relationship because I had led Rich to a saving knowledge and position in Jesus the Son of God.

She would not change her mind and eventually divorced Rich. He was devastated and actually came and lived with my Wife and I for several years until he recovered. A sad sad story indeed.

Listen dear one, you've got to know one way or another. If you don't, this will eat at your mind and emotions and lets say he's not cheating. Your suspicion will cause damage to your relationship with him, Satan will see to that. Please Justme, Don't let the evil one convince you not to have a loving conversation with your Hubby.

You can start with the famous line that most wives ask their Husbands, "Honey, do you love me?" After he says yes, tell him that somethings bothering you. He'll probably ask what? You can say that because he's not wanted to have sex (Make love or whatever you call it) as much as he used too, is something wrong?

I believe the Holy Spirit will help to direct the conversation and eventually the topic of being unfaithful will come up. If you pray before for the leading of the Holy Spirit, you can do it because He will be your Helper....Please trust your Heavenly Father to help you because He's just waiting for you do do this.

Now is the time for you to get serious with your Christian confession. The fact that you've been off and on for some time has opened the door for Satan to mess with your mind and marriage. Close that door and read your Bible, pray to your Heavenly Father, and devote yourself to following Jesus each day and things will change.

It's better to know. I'm a Christian Psychologist and Pastor for a very long time. Members and those who come for counseling have faced similar difficulties. In the hundreds that I've counseled, I can recall only two who had a blow up. You see, we have an enemy to all Christian families and especially husband and wife relationships. You know who he is already, he's Satan, the enemy to your mind.

The most recent case was a woman named Donna who suspected her husband was cheating on her. I worked every day with her husband Rich. He was not cheating on her but she insisted that he was. Satan wanted to break up this relationship because I had led Rich to a saving knowledge and position in Jesus the Son of God.

She would not change her mind and eventually divorced Rich. He was devastated and actually came and lived with my Wife and I for several years until he recovered. A sad sad story indeed.

Listen dear one, you've got to know one way or another. If you don't, this will eat at your mind and emotions and lets say he's not cheating. Your suspicion will cause damage to your relationship with him, Satan will see to that. Please Justme, Don't let the evil one convince you not to have a loving conversation with your Hubby.

You can start with the famous line that most wives ask their Husbands, "Honey, do you love me?" After he says yes, tell him that somethings bothering you. He'll probably ask what? You can say that because he's not wanted to have sex (Make love or whatever you call it) as much as he used too, is something wrong?

I believe the Holy Spirit will help to direct the conversation and eventually the topic of being unfaithful will come up. If you pray before for the leading of the Holy Spirit, you can do it because He will be your Helper....Please trust your Heavenly Father to help you because He's just waiting for you do do this.

Now is the time for you to get serious with your Christian confession. The fact that you've been off and on for some time has opened the door for Satan to mess with your mind and marriage. Close that door and read your Bible, pray to your Heavenly Father, and devote yourself to following Jesus each day and things will change.

I think my husband has been coming here in fact I know he has thats how I got this website but the problem is I dont know what name he uses....is there anyway of finding out

Staff Member
Greetings @Justme

You have come here asking some difficult questions for members to answer
We do not know if your husband has been cheating
We do not know if he uses this forum
We do not know who you are

The Lord loves you and He wants you to have peace

You suspect your husband may be a member of Talk Jesus.....Praise the Lord
Let us pray that he has a wonderful affair here with the Lord, that he is richly blessed.

Now look to the Lord and call on Him.
You can have His peace and comfort reigning in your heart.
Ask for His leading and revelation of the truth in your life.
He will never ever fail you....

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee.
Isaiah 26:3

You have received a lot of support on this thread, think about what has been said
Pray and commit all to the Lord

I am closing this thread temporarily sister @Justme in order that you can take some time with the Lord and to reflect....He can answer and lead you in the truth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.