• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Is God in Everyone?

Everyone who survives until the last day should make it to heaven. Those who would survive who are have more dark than light, should be easy to bring to the light I imagine, with the light having rule over day and night. The light no longer being kept under a lampshade, or put away in the closet.

Where is heaven? Hell is below. Heaven is above. But a time will come when what is above is also below.

When you die you go to heaven? Nobody has gone to heaven except he who has come down from heaven. When you die your spirit goes where your spirit shall go. A spirit needs a house.

There is no house that is heaven on earth, but there are many houses.

One day there will be a house which is heaven on earth.

Define holy spirit? You cannot. Therefore if you cannot define it, why claim for who has it?

Is not the answer to a majority of these questions, "I do not know"?

Then why does everybody always have an answer?

I will tell you who had the holy spirit.

Moses
Jesus
John
Gandhi
Peter

Who else had it that is worth mentioning? Joseph. But all of you? What does the holy spirit empower you to do? Eat, sleep and watch TV? Therefore how is it you can make such a claim in compare with those who were like sons of God.

At times they were filled with it, at times it left them. To say that everyone can be filled with the holy spirit is true, but who will fill them?

One is filled with the holy spirit more than others for God gives to them more than others as per they ask.

What is asking? To ask is to ask with meaning, they are not just words. To ask with the depth of a thousand sea leagues, so that your body is a vessel upon that say for which the spirit rules.

I repeat. I repeat. Believing in a popular religion as per the man down the street, and reading words of his, and repeating words of his, does not make the heart.

But the heart makes the man. And your heart will be what saves you. But as it was back then, as it is today, it is easier to get together a mob and crucify the truth and say, "We are all going to heaven because we believe he is our lord and saviour and came and died on the cross for our sins".

But never was it said this way! Christians are not so unlike the Jews of those times.

But again, I repeat, I repeat. Many will call me lord and many will I say, I do not know you. That does not mean you are not going to heaven. It simply means you will not be having dinner with jesus when he shall come anytime soon.

But perhaps seeing the great love in his house. The great life that is his and his brothers would be enough to put you in a hell, a hell until you faced the truth inside about yourself.

What is love? And do you know it? Do you know it and do you practice it? So much so that you are love? How much to you love yourself? How much do you love the world, so much so that you love what is not the world greater?

Is there a bit of God in every person, saved and unsaved? I know Jesus came to save every soul, and every person has the ability to be saved and know God.... but that's where it becomes our decision whether to believe or not.

I guess I'm wondering why unsaved people make moral decisions.... does that indicate some aspect of God within them? Because it seems if your life is truly controlled by evil then almost everything you do will be evil.

So is there a bit of God in everybody.What is it that leads us to be good people and to do good? All good is from God just like all bad is from Satan right?

Jesus said, Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Joh 8:44-45

Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

When you walk outside and a tree falls near your head but misses. When you walk outside and the tree falls on the other side of the street. Then you will know if you are saved.

I repeat, Many will call me Lord, and proclaim what they did for me, and I will say I do not know you. You praise my name but do not love me in your heart. For if you loved me in your heart you would love those I love as well. Do not berate me for not using the exact words please. You know what I mean.

So how can you talk about the saved and the unsaved when you do not know who is to be saved?

But on the main topic.

God is in everyone?

What or who is God?

If you do not know what or who is god, like that you do not know what is water, how to know if you have water in your flask, let alone water in another's flask.

Is water in everyone?
Yes, because I know all humans carry water inside.

But is God in everyone?
That depends on who or what is God.

Is Satan or the Devil in everyone?
That depends on who or what is Satan.

Is a leaf on a tree? That depends who or what is a leaf?

In the same way. Is God in everyone? That depends on who or what is God?

So before you ask that question, you must ask, who or what is God?

I am not here to be adverse. But to ask hard questions. I am not your enemy, nor should hard questions be, because they are only questions.

For so much that I believe in Jesus, but still question what needs to be questioned, as should we all.

Last edited:
What or who is God?

If you do not know what or who is god, like that you do not know what is water, how to know if you have water in your flask, let alone water in another's flask.

Is water in everyone?

But is God in everyone?

Well I actually know who/what God is... and I know Jesus and the Holy Spirit, too. And I have a relationship with each of them. If you would like some information on who God is I suggest you look in the "Get Saved Now" section. Also, here is a link that is really helpful in my walk: How to Know God :: Campus Crusade for Christ International
This site provides a lot of answers to my questions and helps me strengthen my faith.

He is my perfect heavenly father, and I am His child. I do hope you can find some helpful information on how you can become His obedient child, too! And how you can have an intimate relationship with Him!

Thanks for your reply,

Everyone who survives until the last day should make it to heaven. Those who would survive who are have more dark than light, should be easy to bring to the light I imagine, with the light having rule over day and night. The light no longer being kept under a lampshade, or put away in the closet.

Where is heaven? Hell is below. Heaven is above. But a time will come when what is above is also below.

When you die you go to heaven? Nobody has gone to heaven except he who has come down from heaven. When you die your spirit goes where your spirit shall go. A spirit needs a house.

There is no house that is heaven on earth, but there are many houses.

One day there will be a house which is heaven on earth.

Define holy spirit? You cannot. Therefore if you cannot define it, why claim for who has it?

Is not the answer to a majority of these questions, "I do not know"?

Then why does everybody always have an answer?

I will tell you who had the holy spirit.

Moses
Jesus
John
Gandhi
Peter

Who else had it that is worth mentioning? Joseph. But all of you? What does the holy spirit empower you to do? Eat, sleep and watch TV? Therefore how is it you can make such a claim in compare with those who were like sons of God.

At times they were filled with it, at times it left them. To say that everyone can be filled with the holy spirit is true, but who will fill them?

One is filled with the holy spirit more than others for God gives to them more than others as per they ask.

What is asking? To ask is to ask with meaning, they are not just words. To ask with the depth of a thousand sea leagues, so that your body is a vessel upon that say for which the spirit rules.

I repeat. I repeat. Believing in a popular religion as per the man down the street, and reading words of his, and repeating words of his, does not make the heart.

But the heart makes the man. And your heart will be what saves you. But as it was back then, as it is today, it is easier to get together a mob and crucify the truth and say, "We are all going to heaven because we believe he is our lord and saviour and came and died on the cross for our sins".

But never was it said this way! Christians are not so unlike the Jews of those times.

But again, I repeat, I repeat. Many will call me lord and many will I say, I do not know you. That does not mean you are not going to heaven. It simply means you will not be having dinner with jesus when he shall come anytime soon.

But perhaps seeing the great love in his house. The great life that is his and his brothers would be enough to put you in a hell, a hell until you faced the truth inside about yourself.

What is love? And do you know it? Do you know it and do you practice it? So much so that you are love? How much to you love yourself? How much do you love the world, so much so that you love what is not the world greater?

Gandi? Interesting. He seems to like Christ and claims that He is not the Son of God, but adheres to Buddha and the Hindu religion. “You shall have no other gods before Me.” comes to mind here. (Exodus 20:3; Deut 5:7)

Could you give me Biblical proof that what you say is true? I, after all, with your warning:
“I repeat. I repeat. Believing in a popular religion as per the man down the street, and reading words of his, and repeating words of his, does not make the heart.”
Which is very true and therefore I can not believe the words of a man and his religion that does not stand on the Word of God.

Joh 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Only JESUS had the Holy Ghost ! until He died on the CROSS!
Unless we are born of GOD , We do not have the Holy Ghost !

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Only confused in your thinking! It Does Not agree with scripture!

I believe the scriptures !

Well I actually know who/what God is... and I know Jesus and the Holy Spirit, too. And I have a relationship with each of them. If you would like some information on who God is I suggest you look in the "Get Saved Now" section. Also, here is a link that is really helpful in my walk:
This site provides a lot of answers to my questions and helps me strengthen my faith.

He is my perfect heavenly father, and I am His child. I do hope you can find some helpful information on how you can become His obedient child, too! And how you can have an intimate relationship with Him!

Thanks for your reply,

You do not know. End of story. You just believe that you know, and thus speak as you believe of yourself.

If you knew God, there would not need be a christ who knew god
if you knew christ, you would know his father
if you knew where you came from you would know who came
because you come from the father, but if you knew him, you would know him now

Sunshine. There is no proof in the bible, but only proof in the eye and ear.

Here is your scripture:

I will pour out my spirit on all and men will dream and prophesy in my name.

In a song you will find that prophesy.

In a poem you will find that prophesy.

In dreams you will feel that prophesy.

Here comes the sun, dadadada
here comes the sun dadadaada

Wise fools. Fools wise.

As for your name, is that not prophesy, if I were to say sunshine speaks.

As for today.

You still hear music of the heart.
Words of the heart.

That is God's word.

Be it that you know God. god. It does not need to be capitalised.

Nor does Him need to be capitalised.

capitalise your love by knowing love through one who knows love better than you

but each man believes he knows love better than the next man

until he is turned upside down, and inside out

Do you hear me even though you do not hear my voice?

Do you hear the truth and love in me?

I can see the truth and love in you via I hear the words as I read

But if you fear what is true that shows you false, you will hear only what you wish to

The bible is one book.

christ did not learn from one book.

Nor do you even need a book if you know love, because love reveals all truth.

love is a word

yet who will define it best?

True love will

if you were true love

you may be it again

if you were first

you may be the last

if you were adam

but then who is adam?

Re: Ghandi

a great man

much religion follows many great men
but good follows from the hearts of men
be they great and small

Religion is finished.
Science is finished.

There is a prophesy like a crisp apple.

Religion is what you do now.
It is not God's plan for the end.

How blind are people?

The low will be raised.

The pope is not low.
Nor does he speak for God.

Nor does a pastor speak for God.
Nor does a minister speak for God.

God speaks for God.

Last edited:
When you walk outside and a tree falls near your head but misses. When you walk outside and the tree falls on the other side of the street. Then you will know if you are saved.

I repeat, Many will call me Lord, and proclaim what they did for me, and I will say I do not know you. You praise my name but do not love me in your heart. For if you loved me in your heart you would love those I love as well. Do not berate me for not using the exact words please. You know what I mean.

So how can you talk about the saved and the unsaved when you do not know who is to be saved?

But on the main topic.

God is in everyone?

What or who is God?

Is water in everyone?

But is God in everyone?

I am not here to be adverse. But to ask hard questions. I am not your enemy, nor should hard questions be, because they are only questions.

For so much that I believe in Jesus, but still question what needs to be questioned, as should we all.

Man I can see the unbelief dripping off of you like water out of a leaky faucet. Your post is drenched with unbelief. Let me throw you a towel of belief buddy.

You do not know. End of story. You just believe that you know, and thus speak as you believe of yourself.

If you knew God, there would not need be a christ who knew god
if you knew christ, you would know his father
if you knew where you came from you would know who came
because you come from the father, but if you knew him, you would know him now

Sunshine. There is no proof in the bible, but only proof in the eye and ear.

Here is your scripture:

I will pour out my spirit on all and men will dream and prophesy in my name.

In a song you will find that prophesy.

In a poem you will find that prophesy.

In dreams you will feel that prophesy.

Here comes the sun, dadadada
here comes the sun dadadaada

Wise fools. Fools wise.

As for your name, is that not prophesy, if I were to say sunshine speaks.

As for today.

You still hear music of the heart.
Words of the heart.

That is God's word.

Be it that you know God. god. It does not need to be capitalised.

Nor does Him need to be capitalised.

capitalise your love by knowing love through one who knows love better than you

but each man believes he knows love better than the next man

until he is turned upside down, and inside out

Do you hear me even though you do not hear my voice?

Do you hear the truth and love in me?

I can see the truth and love in you via I hear the words as I read

But if you fear what is true that shows you false, you will hear only what you wish to

The bible is one book.

christ did not learn from one book.

Nor do you even need a book if you know love, because love reveals all truth.

love is a word

yet who will define it best?

True love will

if you were true love

you may be it again

if you were first

you may be the last

if you were adam

but then who is adam?

Re: Ghandi

a great man

much religion follows many great men
but good follows from the hearts of men
be they great and small

Religion is finished.
Science is finished.

There is a prophesy like a crisp apple.

Religion is what you do now.
It is not God's plan for the end.

How blind are people?

The low will be raised.

The pope is not low.
Nor does he speak for God.

Nor does a pastor speak for God.
Nor does a minister speak for God.

God speaks for God.

Well said satan. You're a one trick pony devil. Confusion, disorder and stripping Jesus of His claims and everything He accomplished at the Cross is your tired, played out signature move. Please stop reading David Icke's drivel chief.

Joh 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Only JESUS had the Holy Ghost ! until He died on the CROSS!
Unless we are born of GOD , We do not have the Holy Ghost !

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Only confused in your thinking! It Does Not agree with scripture!

I believe the scriptures !

I’m not sure what you believe I’m confused about when I say that Gandhi doesn’t have the Holy Spirit indwelling in him and the statement of Gandhi’s Buddhism and Hinduism in relation to Exodus and Deut.

Jesus is the only way, truth and life and that no man comes to God except by Him. Which is true, something Gandhi doesn’t believe. When Jesus was baptized, those around were witness to God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

John the Baptist stated that he baptized with water for repentance. A sign of commitment to obedience to a life with Christ. Jesus baptizes with the Holy Spirit and fire. All deeds, thoughts, words not in obedience to God will burn; only what is in the will and glory of God will remain. (Matthew, Luke, Romans, 1 Cor, James etc)

I assume when you say “Unless we are born of GOD, We do not have the Holy Spirit” you are meaning that - unless we are born of God like Jesus would be the only way to have the Holy Spirit. No one is ‘born of” God like Jesus, only Jesus was, which is why we mere humans must come through Jesus to go before God.

In Luke 11 Jesus gives an introduction to prayer and also persistence along with a few examples. He also brings out that even the evil parent knows how to give good gifts to their children. Why wouldn’t our heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask? (Luke 11:13, Matt 7:11 Luke 18:7) He does.

Just as John 7:39 speaks of Jesus sending the Holy Spirit, Jesus also says in John 16:7 that the Holy Spirit would not come until Jesus returned to heaven.

Maybe, I’m just confused over your confusion? :wink:

Correct, no one what so ever is good.

The 'good' spoken of in the above post and mine were societal ideas of 'good' which really amounts to nothing when it comes to eternity.

Just like the professing Christian who claims Christ but acts like the devil (also asked about in OP) will be judged accordingly in the end so will the one who 'appears' good but in reality has rejected Christ.

God's given evidence of Himself to everyone (Romans 1:18-21) though He is not IN everyone; which is why even an atheist can appear 'good' to many. A person's conscience knows what is good and what is not, even those who claim to have no conscience.

Precision.

When speaking from the viewpoint of salvation in Christ.
Our works are as filthy rags. Christ is the only WAY.

When humans compare one another, there are very real and striking moral and ethical differences. Some are very good, some are very bad. Hence, He who is forgiven much loves much, etc.

There are definitely two areas in this discussion.

The broken image of God in everyone is evident.

But, the main difference is whether the Holy Spirit is evident in a particular person. Does the person bear fruit, real fruit, is the way the Master told us to distinguish.

Is there a bit of God in every person, saved and unsaved? I know Jesus came to save every soul, and every person has the ability to be saved and know God.... but that's where it becomes our decision whether to believe or not.

I guess I'm wondering why unsaved people make moral decisions.... does that indicate some aspect of God within them? Because it seems if your life is truly controlled by evil then almost everything you do will be evil.

And I'm not saying that every decision an unsaved person makes is moral, but I have friends that aren't Christian, but they are good people. Like one person I know is very "Christian" in her lifestyle. She is ambitious and does well in school; she obeys her parents; doesn't drink or smoke or swear; believes in chastity and commitment/monogamy in marriage and dating; doesn't agree to a lot of the sinful music and media of today's world; is nice to pretty much everybody, even people that are mean and make fun of her... and that's just the beginning. She's been going to church and youth groups, and we have many mutual Christian friends.... but she isn't Christian (she's interested though i think). But anyway, how can some people be so "Christian" in their lifestyle but not be a Christian?

And the same conversely. How can someone who calls themselves Christian be so immoral and horrible? I've known a few mean Christian's in my life; and even I, before being reborn, called myself Christian and I was a lot worse than my non-Christian friends.

So is there a bit of God in everybody.What is it that leads us to be good people and to do good? All good is from God just like all bad is from Satan right?

You've probably had some very good answers to this already. There were four pages so I didn't read all the posts.

My answer in a nutshell would be that we're all born with a conscience and free will.

That means we instinctivly know that if we do something to someone else that we wouldn't like them to do to us, it's wrong.