• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Is God’s Judgment Coming on America?

Administrator
Staff Member
The sun will be turned to darkness…before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. Joel 2:31

A few years ago I was teaching through the book of Joel when the ancient words of his prophecy came up off the page. I knew with hair-raising certainty that God’s severe judgment was coming on America! I have taught Joel several times since. Each time has served to confirm with deep conviction that God is warning America of impending disaster and destruction.

8hoOFBm.png

In light of Ezekiel 33:1-6 that commands a watchman to be faithful to warn others of the danger coming against the land, I feel compelled to issue the warning once again. The warning is triggered by the total solar eclipse of August 21, 2017, nicknamed America’s Eclipse. For the first time in almost 100 years, a total solar eclipse will be seen from coast to coast in our nation. People are preparing to mark this significant event with viewing parties at exclusive prime sites. The celebratory nature regarding the eclipse brings to my mind the Babylonian King Belshazzar who threw a drunken feast the night the Medes and Persians crept under the city gate. While Belshazzar and his friends partied, they were oblivious to the impending danger. Belshazzar wound up dead the next day, and the Babylonian empire was destroyed.

Jewish rabbis have historically viewed solar eclipses as warnings from God to Gentile nations. Therefore, my perspective on the upcoming phenomenon is not celebratory. While no one can know for sure if judgment is coming on America, it does seem that God is signaling us about something. Time will tell what that something is.

Please view the following video posted by Australian pastor Steve Cioccolanti. Pastor Steve articulates the warning in a very clear, undeniable, yet undogmatic way based on his understanding of Biblical truth:

Please be assured that balancing God’s warning is His plea for us to return to Him and rend our hearts in sincere, heartfelt repentance. I can almost hear the tears in Joel’s voice as he pleads for us to repent and return to God, because “Who knows? He may return and have pity and leave behind a blessing.” (Joel 2:13-14)

Regardless of whether or not the conjecture regarding America’s Eclipse is accurate, we know our nation and our world is in turmoil. Without doubt this is the time for God’s people to get right with God. To repent of our own sin. To share the Gospel with our neighbors. And to pray that in the midst of His coming wrath, God would remember mercy (Habakkuk 3:2).

For the glory of His great name.

Article source: Is God’s Judgment Coming on America? | Anne Graham Lotz - Angel Ministries

Loyal
Thanks @Chad
That was a great message, which we should all be hearing clearly, whether we live in the United States or elsewhere. If were already thinking that the time was short, this may have brought it just a little closer to home. Of course, the truth is in the Bible, but sometimes we have not understood God's message although it is "written". Let is be written in our hearts. Is it an evil day? Yes, but it will not be for those who really love God are seeking with they have to please Him.

Jim

The sun will be turned to darkness…before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. Joel 2:31

A few years ago I was teaching through the book of Joel when the ancient words of his prophecy came up off the page. I knew with hair-raising certainty that God’s severe judgment was coming on America! I have taught Joel several times since. Each time has served to confirm with deep conviction that God is warning America of impending disaster and destruction.

8hoOFBm.png

In light of Ezekiel 33:1-6 that commands a watchman to be faithful to warn others of the danger coming against the land, I feel compelled to issue the warning once again. The warning is triggered by the total solar eclipse of August 21, 2017, nicknamed America’s Eclipse. For the first time in almost 100 years, a total solar eclipse will be seen from coast to coast in our nation. People are preparing to mark this significant event with viewing parties at exclusive prime sites. The celebratory nature regarding the eclipse brings to my mind the Babylonian King Belshazzar who threw a drunken feast the night the Medes and Persians crept under the city gate. While Belshazzar and his friends partied, they were oblivious to the impending danger. Belshazzar wound up dead the next day, and the Babylonian empire was destroyed.

Jewish rabbis have historically viewed solar eclipses as warnings from God to Gentile nations. Therefore, my perspective on the upcoming phenomenon is not celebratory. While no one can know for sure if judgment is coming on America, it does seem that God is signaling us about something. Time will tell what that something is.

Please view the following video posted by Australian pastor Steve Cioccolanti. Pastor Steve articulates the warning in a very clear, undeniable, yet undogmatic way based on his understanding of Biblical truth:

Please be assured that balancing God’s warning is His plea for us to return to Him and rend our hearts in sincere, heartfelt repentance. I can almost hear the tears in Joel’s voice as he pleads for us to repent and return to God, because “Who knows? He may return and have pity and leave behind a blessing.” (Joel 2:13-14)

Regardless of whether or not the conjecture regarding America’s Eclipse is accurate, we know our nation and our world is in turmoil. Without doubt this is the time for God’s people to get right with God. To repent of our own sin. To share the Gospel with our neighbors. And to pray that in the midst of His coming wrath, God would remember mercy (Habakkuk 3:2).

Article source: Is God’s Judgment Coming on America? | Anne Graham Lotz - Angel Ministries

1Pet.4
  1. [17] For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
Once someone is truly born again, they must go through judgement while still in this human form living in this world. I also believe that there is a day coming when the world at large will be illuminated and go through the visitation first mentioned in Number 16:29 by Moses. Before anything can happen to God's chosen, they must first learn the fear of The Lord. In the great day spoken of as the day of visitation by Moses in Numbers 16:29, each individual will literally be in for the fight of their lives. If those days are not shortened, then no flesh will be saved. I very much believe that this great day is coming and coming soon.

Thank you for your post
lsume

A bit long but please read if you can.

John 5:22
For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son.

John 8:15
"You judge according to the flesh; I am not judging anyone.

Jesus nor the father judges. Why?

John 12:47-48
As for anyone who hears My words and does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I have not come to judge the world, but to save the world.The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day.

So ... no ... God is NOT judging any one what so ever. All that wrath was pored out on Christ.

What is the judgement?

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

The Word divides between soul and spirit. The one who judges based on what the soul does or does not do... is STILL in the night. The Scripture is not the word talked about here, the word talked about is the spirit and sword of the mouth of Jesus, it's is the living washing agent. This word divides between what is if Adam(soul) and what is of Christ(spirit) the only division that exists was FROM the body of sin. This happened in the cross. To say it didn't is to say that Jesus didn't do what he accomplished. Those who say this do not hear the words of Jesus and are STILL of the night, for the day has not risen for them. The day of the lord has not come to them. They do not see the end of their works and are still "marrying and giving in marriage" while the flood of lies sweeps them away and they think they can be good according to the thing that was never meant for goodness, the law. So they judge according to the flesh senses and are in darkness. They do not judge according to the word spoken out of a son of god ... so they are still of the night, and led by the soul ... not the spirit. They are not growing into he who is the head because they equate godliness through grace as a reason why they can still go by the old covenant and judge according to the fear of death that is in Adam instead of judging through the love of Jesus Christ that is in the day ... that frees ppl from fear of death.

That's the only judgement ... to reject the light and build your own light in its place. And stay in darkness(night, shadow, type and shadow, picture and forms of what was to come but not the reality) it's true rejection of Christ that no one of the world can do. You still looking for a return of Jesus when he said he will make his home with his father in you, means the day has not come and you are still in the night. You still think that flesh and blood count against anything. This is the judgement. Light came but ppl loved darkness. They loved to be in control and feel righteous according to the law and impute sin and death to ppl. So the only judgement on someone like that is given over to strong delusion. The lie. The lie that keeps one outside the gates to the city. But the gates to the city are always open because there is no night their ... so it is only the perception of the liar to say night still exists, that the enmity still exists and that Jesus didn't end the flesh. Those who still see flesh like one in the night sees the flesh ... is still walking under an outside the cup covenant and judging based on that outside. They couldn't see the day, they couldn't see the light, they couldn't see Christ in places where they do not expect him. They are still looking for that outward kingdom he said was with no outward observance. They aren't free... because they haven't seen the truth. This is the only judgement that is actually happening the divide between those who see all things as done and WANT to give the leaves of the tree of life for the healing of the nations. Want to teach the nations how to beat their weapons into plow shears. And be the Israel(son of god) that manifests out from the bride(till Christ is formed in you, must have a birthing point and sons of god must manifest) those who are the overcomer and who shepherd the nations with a staff of iron(truth) and break the clay(flesh) of the nations so they can see that truth ... this is the judgement and the divide. This is the sword Jesus brought. The ones who still see after their own eyes... or those who see after the eyes of the resurrection and reconciliation that is Jesus Christ. HE IS the resurrection. And in the resurrection there is no marriage or giving in marriage. That is, no old covenant flesh identity. It is the identity of the son of god ... or it's not. But to claim to be risen with Christ and still judge as Adam and live as Adam and talk as Adam and walk as adam, as in you do not see the removal of the flesh. You do not see the day of the lord, and you do not see yourself as Zion, see yourself as being the city already. Then this is the only judgement. You don't see the kingdom because Christ was not birthed in you Jesus was not formed in you.

My father judges no one. Jesus judges no one. The judgement for the house of god is, are you going by the flesh? Or the spirit? Are you reconciling by the living spirit or imputing sin by the dead letter? Bringing people backwards away from grace(power) back to forms in the name of the only son(and his body) who is the removal and fulfillment of all forms. No more forms and types and shadows. No more law as in requirements for the flesh. What is needed is the flow of the word that removes fear so love can be the only thing one is gripped by and led by. and love cant sin. Won't. It's impossible. But to call Adam Christ... to call then night the day... is Still the man of sin who sits in the temple of god(you) god. That his works are the ones that save. That his perceptions are Gods. That is "antichrist"

God judges no man. Neither do I judge. Go and live in the day. Enter the kingdom and city, the new heavenly Jerusalem that is the "mother of us all" and being that tree of life ... heal the nations don't show them their sin and impute death ... show them the end of the flesh. Show them the spirit of gentleness and the life of the father who loves his enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim

A bit long but please read if you can.

John 5:22
For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son.

John 18:5
"You judge according to the flesh; I am not judging anyone.

Jesus nor the father judges. Why?

John 12:47-48
As for anyone who hears My words and does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I have not come to judge the world, but to save the world.The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day.

So ... no ... God is NOT judging any one what so ever. All that wrath was pored out on Christ.

What is the judgement?

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

The Word divides between soul and spirit. The one who judges based on what the soul does or does not do... is STILL in the night. The Scripture is not the word talked about here, the word talked about is the spirit and sword of the mouth of Jesus, it's is the living washing agent. This word divides between what is if Adam(soul) and what is of Christ(spirit) the only division that exists was FROM the body of sin. This happened in the cross. To say it didn't is to say that Jesus didn't do what he accomplished. Those who say this do not hear the words of Jesus and are STILL of the night, for the day has not risen for them. The day of the lord has not come to them. They do not see the end of their works and are still "marrying and giving in marriage" while the flood of lies sweeps them away and they think they can be good according to the thing that was never meant for goodness, the law. So they judge according to the flesh senses and are in darkness. They do not judge according to the word spoken out of a son of god ... so they are still of the night, and led by the soul ... not the spirit. They are not growing into he who is the head because they equate godliness through grace as a reason why they can still go by the old covenant and judge according to the fear of death that is in Adam instead of judging through the love of Jesus Christ that is in the day ... that frees ppl from fear of death.

That's the only judgement ... to reject the light and build your own light in its place. And stay in darkness(night, shadow, type and shadow, picture and forms of what was to come but not the reality) it's true rejection of Christ that no one of the world can do. You still looking for a return of Jesus when he said he will make his home with his father in you, means the day has not come and you are still in the night. You still think that flesh and blood count against anything. This is the judgement. Light came but ppl loved darkness. They loved to be in control and feel righteous according to the law and impute sin and death to ppl. So the only judgement on someone like that is given over to strong delusion. The lie. The lie that keeps one outside the gates to the city. But the gates to the city are always open because there is no night their ... so it is only the perception of the liar to say night still exists, that the enmity still exists and that Jesus didn't end the flesh. Those who still see flesh like one in the night sees the flesh ... is still walking under an outside the cup covenant and judging based on that outside. They couldn't see the day, they couldn't see the light, they couldn't see Christ in places where they do not expect him. They are still looking for that outward kingdom he said was with no outward observance. They aren't free... because they haven't seen the truth. This is the only judgement that is actually happening the divide between those who see all things as done and WANT to give the leaves of the tree of life for the healing of the nations. Want to teach the nations how to beat their weapons into plow shears. And be the Israel(son of god) that manifests out from the bride(till Christ is formed in you, must have a birthing point and sons of god must manifest) those who are the overcomer and who shepherd the nations with a staff of iron(truth) and break the clay(flesh) of the nations so they can see that truth ... this is the judgement and the divide. This is the sword Jesus brought. The ones who still see after their own eyes... or those who see after the eyes of the resurrection and reconciliation that is Jesus Christ. HE IS the resurrection. And in the resurrection there is no marriage or giving in marriage. That is, no old covenant flesh identity. It is the identity of the son of god ... or it's not. But to claim to be risen with Christ and still judge as Adam and live as Adam and talk as Adam and walk as adam, as in you do not see the removal of the flesh. You do not see the day of the lord, and you do not see yourself as Zion, see yourself as being the city already. Then this is the only judgement. You don't see the kingdom because Christ was not birthed in you Jesus was not formed in you.

My father judges no one. Jesus judges no one. The judgement for the house of god is, are you going by the flesh? Or the spirit? Are you reconciling by the living spirit or imputing sin by the dead letter? Bringing people backwards away from grace(power) back to forms in the name of the only son(and his body) who is the removal and fulfillment of all forms. No more forms and types and shadows. No more law as in requirements for the flesh. What is needed is the flow of the word that removes fear so love can be the only thing one is gripped by and led by. and love cant sin. Won't. It's impossible. But to call Adam Christ... to call then night the day... is Still the man of sin who sits in the temple of god(you) god. That his works are the ones that save. That his perceptions are Gods. That is "antichrist"

God judges no man. Neither do I judge. Go and live in the day. Enter the kingdom and city, the new heavenly Jerusalem that is the "mother of us all" and being that tree of life ... heal the nations don't show them their sin and impute death ... show them the end of the flesh. Show them the spirit of gentleness and the life of the father who loves his enemies.

Isa.11
  1. [3] And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
The Verse above is speaking of our Lord and Savior Jesus The Christ. I'm sure that you already know this and have read it before. I love my Lord Jesus The Christ for his lowly and loving Spiritual nature. He was The Word of God made flesh and the absolute perfect roll model for all of His brothers and Sisters. As I have been taught by our Lord, his walk on earth was the perfect reflection of God The Father. Having experienced The Refiners Fire, I know that it is the only way to be refined and made to be like our Lord Jesus The Christ.

1Cor.15

1. [24] Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
The Scripture immediately above shows that Christ hands everything over to His Father's Hands after He has collected all rule and power and authority.

Mal.3 Verses 1 to 3

1. [1] Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to this temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
    [2] But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
    [3] And he shall sit as a refiner and purifer of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
Having experienced the very Spiritual Refiners Fire, I have come to realize that Christ truly is The Author and Finisher of our Faith. While going through these sessions is extremely unpleasant, whenever Christ has finished for a time, I experience great Joy and want to continue. However, by God's Grace and Wisdom, I must wait until The Lord has prepared me for another step in being refined. I've also come to know that in all truth and honesty, other than the grain of Faith necessary for the born again experience, my own contribution to my salvation amounts to nothing. Christ does come as a thief in the night. I was totally unprepared for what I was in for. Also, had those days not been shortened, I would not have made it through the most essential aspect for Heaven bound Christians which is the born again experience. I strongly believe that all true Christians want to be made like Christ. I speak of humility and lowliness and Grace. I've prayed often that I might reflect even a hint of God's Grace which I have experienced and am very thankful for. As to your original post, I do believe that the great day approaches. Since no man wants to see the great and terrible day spoken of;

Joel.2

1. [31] The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
Mal.4

1. [5] Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Honestly I would like to be in the arms of Christ when this great and terrible day of The LORD comes. In that day, the entire world with the exceptions spoken of by Moses in Numbers 16:29, will be changed. I'm not someone who spends a lot of time reading about end times prophesies as much as the simple tenets written in God's Word. To love my enemies and to bless those that despitefully use me are great teachers.

Jim

Isa.11
  1. [3] And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
The Verse above is speaking of our Lord and Savior Jesus The Christ. I'm sure that you already know this and have read it before. I love my Lord Jesus The Christ for his lowly and loving Spiritual nature. He was The Word of God made flesh and the absolute perfect roll model for all of His brothers and Sisters. As I have been taught by our Lord, his walk on earth was the perfect reflection of God The Father. Having experienced The Refiners Fire, I know that it is the only way to be refined and made to be like our Lord Jesus The Christ.

1Cor.15

1. [24] Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
The Scripture immediately above shows that Christ hands everything over to His Father's Hands after He has collected all rule and power and authority.

Mal.3 Verses 1 to 3

1. [1] Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to this temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
    [2] But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
    [3] And he shall sit as a refiner and purifer of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
Having experienced the very Spiritual Refiners Fire, I have come to realize that Christ truly is The Author and Finisher of our Faith. While going through these sessions is extremely unpleasant, whenever Christ has finished for a time, I experience great Joy and want to continue. However, by God's Grace and Wisdom, I must wait until The Lord has prepared me for another step in being refined. I've also come to know that in all truth and honesty, other than the grain of Faith necessary for the born again experience, my own contribution to my salvation amounts to nothing. Christ does come as a thief in the night. I was totally unprepared for what I was in for. Also, had those days not been shortened, I would not have made it through the most essential aspect for Heaven bound Christians which is the born again experience. I strongly believe that all true Christians want to be made like Christ. I speak of humility and lowliness and Grace. I've prayed often that I might reflect even a hint of God's Grace which I have experienced and am very thankful for. As to your original post, I do believe that the great day approaches. Since no man wants to see the great and terrible day spoken of;

Joel.2

1. [31] The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
Mal.4

1. [5] Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Honestly I would like to be in the arms of Christ when this great and terrible day of The LORD comes. In that day, the entire world with the exceptions spoken of by Moses in Numbers 16:29, will be changed. I'm not someone who spends a lot of time reading about end times prophesies as much as the simple tenets written in God's Word. To love my enemies and to bless those that despitefully use me are great teachers.
Perfect Love casteth away Fear.

1John.4
  1. [18] There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

8hoOFBm.png

After the eclipse and all the hype over it and even viewing it myself, it instantly reminded me of revelations 6:12

Active
Ah......I am happy and safe in my assurance. If Jesus comes back today or tomorrow, I am ready. More than likely, he will come back the day I die, which will , more than likely, happen sooner than later!

Only those who are created with a human living flesh need to judge others and, therefore, be judged by others as well.

This human justice (which is usually different in different places and times) simply reflects the God’s instructions that are embedded, since the beginning of time, in the cells of the living things (including the human species); in order to let/help them fulfil the various roles for which they are created.

So those who need hearing Jesus message are the ones who are also born of the Spirit. Actually, Jesus came to show how a man can feed his human living spirit for eternity. It happens that the spirit has a set of rules which is different from the one of the flesh, in order to survive. This is why Jesus points out, in simple clear words, this big difference when he says:

“That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.”

For example, God’s instructions that guide the human living flesh are in total contradiction with the unconditional divine love that Jesus summarizes by saying:

“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;”

Jesus followed it by what we may call “God’s Will”:

“That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.”

So I wonder how Jesus Christ, as presented on my Arabic Gospel, would answer the question here: “Is God’s Judgment Coming on America?” ;)

8hoOFBm.png

Kenneth Hagin had a prophecy in 1964 about the eclipse signaling the greatest racial unrest in all of history. Only time will tell if he was correct in that, although it would seem we are on the cusp.

I am attaching a link to my blog, regarding a great Testing is Coming to America. I believe it describes what we are beginning to see now. Prayerfully, there will be a season of awakening and for the salvation of lost souls. That is my hope in these days that seem to be getting darker spiritually. Trinity

Kenneth Hagin had a prophecy in 1964 about the eclipse signaling the greatest racial unrest in all of history. Only time will tell if he was correct in that, although it would seem we are on the cusp.

I am attaching a link to my blog, regarding a great Testing is Coming to America. I believe it describes what we are beginning to see now. Prayerfully, there will be a season of awakening and for the salvation of lost souls. That is my hope in these days that seem to be getting darker spiritually. Trinity

It appears I am not allowed to leave a link to my blog, so I'll just copy and paste here. Sorry for the length.
A Great Testing Is Coming

This morning I sensed the Holy Spirit hovering over the earth. A time of great despair will be upon us much sooner than I had thought. It had been my hearts desire that another “Great Awakening” would come before the finals days. However, what my hope was and that which will come will be completely different. I had hoped for a movement across the globe wherein masses would be saved, where leadership would once again have God at the helm. However, that is not to be.

Instead, the “Great Awakening” will almost be silent and its army will go underground. It will be a different kind of movement than all mass salvation occurrences that have come before us. As many give their heart and life to Yeshua, many will seek to kill and destroy the saved. As many find truth and holiness living within them, many will stand and die for that truth because it is at odds with nations who have embodied the perverse as their God.

As I read scripture from the Apocrypha this morning, I saw that much is required in order to prevail this treacherous hour that is coming.

“For in many places and in neighboring cities there shall be a great uprising against those who fear the Lord. They shall be like maniacs, sparing no one, but plundering and destroying those who continue to fear the Lord.

For they shall destroy and plunder their goods and drive them out of house and home. Then the tested quality of my Elect shall be manifest, like gold that is tested by fire.

Listen my Elect ones, says the Lord; the days of tribulation are at hand, but I will deliver you from them. Do not fear or doubt, for God is your guide. You who keep my commandments and precepts, says the Lord God, must not let your sins weigh you down or your iniquities prevail over you. Woe to those who are choked by their sins and overwhelmed by their iniquities.” 2 Esdras 16:70-77

The fear of the Lord is upon me, for I am of a people of unclean lips and a stained heart as Isaiah was. Can I keep His Commandment and Precepts? Is it possible? He says it is. Is it possible not to fall and live under the weight of sin and iniquity? God says we must make every attempt to do so.

I now see the extent of “Grace Abuse”, it is the biggest excuse in existence to sin. It is what we use to reject accountability. When instead, Grace was meant to be used during a learning curve. We were meant to be intentional about leaving deliberate sin behind. Even the Elect of God must seek Him night and day for the strength to forebear; our hearts so in tune with His that His Commands are written in and on our hearts becoming a mighty fortress.

Yeshua said that we must be Holy as He is Holy. I fall so short on every count, however; I must not and you must not lay down in despair. Instead we must rise up and master the things that would cripple us. Kill off the sin that wishes to weigh us down and rob us of eternal life with God. Wrestle to the ground our thought life and place ourselves in submission to the character of God, His son Yeshua and His Holy Spirit.

We have been asleep my brothers and sisters. The time is now here to rise up from our slumber and recognize the magnitude of the battle that is upon us.

Kasey Streichert Burt

8-2-2015

The God's judgement should come on all of the world. America is leading the world and should serve as an example to others.

I understand that a person who chose to be Jewish, Muslim or a follower of any other religion (but far from Jesus) has to fear what men used calling 'God's judgment'. In fact, all theist teachings, other than the ones of Jesus, are based on a certain set of imposed rules by which men can please God, anytime these rules are followed (as if God is like a powerful earthly Master/King... looking to be served by slaves and followers... even having eternal horrible prisons to torture the non-obedient ones ;) ).

One may say: "But also Jesus has mentioned more than once... everlasting fire". Yes, but I personally understand this expression, "everlasting fire", in a rather practical way that I will explore, anytime later, on one of my threads in this forum; likely the one I already started: "Can people learn from Jesus in the same way?".

Kerim

8hoOFBm.png

I've been learning the significance of the blood moons and now the eclipse - I think God's judgement is long overdue. Such terrible things going on now one can see prophecy fulfilled before our eyes.

I've been learning the significance of the blood moons and now the eclipse - I think God's judgement is long overdue. Such terrible things going on now one can see prophecy fulfilled before our eyes.

Bold mine.

Sorry for being curious, what are these new terrible things?
From where I live (Aleppo city - Syria) I didn't/don't see any (I am about 68).

The world is the same since always. For example, every region in the world has to get its share in the war-peace cycles that are planned, prepared, supported and funded by the world's Elite in every period of time.

For example, Syria was one of the safest countries in the world before March 2011 (any foreign tourist who had the chance to visit any part of it, before this date, doesn't mind to confirm this forgotten truth). But this same Syria was transformed, afterwards and all of a sudden, to hell; worse than Europe during WW1 and WW2. (Almost daily, my neighbourhood has been targeted by random mortars and missiles over our streets, houses, schools, Churches and others, since summer 2012 till the end of 2016). But this is how the world is created and, naturally, my region, as any other area in the world, had to live its peace-war cycle (planned by the today's world Elite who have all the means to play the men of peace and the world's saviours before all peoples on the planet).

I asked the question above because it seems to me that, in general, America is safe in the least.
I am afraid, there is no perfect place on earth because where men exist ruling systems are needed to exist as well.
And for a powerful ruling system to exist, rich men {Matthew 19:24} have to take care of it ;)

Kerim

Bold mine.

Sorry for being curious, what are these new terrible things?
From where I live (Aleppo city - Syria) I didn't/don't see any (I am about 68).

The world is the same since always. For example, every region in the world has to get its share in the war-peace cycles that are planned, prepared, supported and funded by the world's Elite in every period of time.

For example, Syria was one of the safest countries in the world before March 2011 (any foreign tourist who had the chance to visit any part of it, before this date, doesn't mind to confirm this forgotten truth). But this same Syria was transformed, afterwards and all of a sudden, to hell; worse than Europe during WW1 and WW2. (Almost daily, my neighbourhood has been targeted by random mortars and missiles over our streets, houses, schools, Churches and others, since summer 2012 till the end of 2016). But this is how the world is created and, naturally, my region, as any other area in the world, had to live its peace-war cycle (planned by the today's world Elite who have all the means to play the men of peace and the world's saviours before all peoples on the planet).

I asked the question above because it seems to me that, in general, America is safe in the least.
I am afraid, there is no perfect place on earth because where men exist ruling systems are needed to exist as well.
And for a powerful ruling system to exist, rich men {Matthew 19:24} have to take care of it ;)

Kerim
Your views are interesting - can you explain more about the elite planning wars?

What I meant by the terrible things is the descent of morality - horrendous things being taught to children in public schools, legislators being found to be corrupt, abortion, lying, cheating - all the things spoken of in God's Word bout belonging to the evil one.

Can I ask why you're staying in Syria? I wondered because many are being relocated here.

Pastors have been saying for awhile the end is near but who knows? My personal feelings are that we are in the end times but I haven't studied Revelations that much.

Hello brothers & sisters, what do you think about the standard of the judgement of God?

Law and True Love cannot coexist at the same time and for the same being.

So it is natural that what is known as God's judgment", its standard reflects actually the judgment as seen by the powerful rich men in charge of a community, region, country or nation.

Naturally, this standard is different even among believers of one religion/belief and among followers of one political system..

After all, I can't imagine the Realm of my God could be limited by any law or sort of justice. Only an earthly King has to limit himself by creating certain rules in order to run his kingdom. Jesus message is clear about God's Love. In fact, whoever is guided by the Divine Unconditional Love has no reason to judge anyone, though he could be judged by some men's fleshes (while they are alive and can apply God's famous instruction "Survival of the Strongest ;) " which is, since always, embedded in all living fleshes).

Kerim

Your views are interesting - can you explain more about the elite planning wars?

What I meant by the terrible things is the descent of morality - horrendous things being taught to children in public schools, legislators being found to be corrupt, abortion, lying, cheating - all the things spoken of in God's Word bout belonging to the evil one.

Can I ask why you're staying in Syria? I wondered because many are being relocated here.

Pastors have been saying for awhile the end is near but who knows? My personal feelings are that we are in the end times but I haven't studied Revelations that much.

When I was a kid and my parents were taking care of me and protecting me from almost all troubles they might have faced, I imagined (with all kids who had the chance to have loving and caring parents) that the world is wonderful. But actually, the terrible things that we, you and I, observe now have also existed in their time. I mean this is how things were, are and will be to the end of the world ;)

Although you likely cannot believe me ;) in the big industrial city, Aleppo, in which I was born then live for more than 6 decades, there was never a civil war or a revolution. Even now, after about 6 years of terror war that was launched in Syria under the pretext to save the Syrian people from a tyrant (this scenario is also played recently against many other peoples... starting from the Iraqi one), one can meet in my neighbourhood Syrians of almost all beliefs (Muslims and Christians of different sects, even atheists ;) ). while they live and work together in peace and harmony as they used doing before March 2011 and for many decades.

About the World's Elite who are in charge, in our days, to plan regional wars as they see necessary, you may agree with me that it is rather a delicate political subject. I may say that their existence and their role don't surprise me because this how God created the world. And Jesus, being all-knowledge of the world He created, says clearly (unlike what the world deceivers do and keep talking about world's peace):

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."

This indeed describes the real world of all times (real as it is on the ground... far from the great speeches). Yes, even in one family (anywhere on earth), a real peace can hardly exist. But this universal natural truth doesn’t prevent some men, in every region around the world, to present themselves, for one reason or another, as being the world saviours who are sent for the world's peace.

Kerim

I think God will allow things to continue developing according to the Lord's prophecies in Matthew 24.
The days of Noah have to develop to the full. Hence I'd say no judgment on the U.S. nor the world for a while, despite eclipses.
What do you say?