• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Introduction

I am a long time Christian, interested in Bible discussions while using God's inspired word, the Judeo-Christian Bible, as the authority.

Alter2Ego

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Alter2Ego
Hope you find the discussions you are seeking here at Talk Jesus.
Once again be welcome.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><

Welcome to Talk Jesus @Alter2Ego
Hope you find the discussions you are seeking here at Talk Jesus.
Once again be welcome.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><
Christ4Ever:

Thank you for the welcome. I am sure there will be good opportunities to discuss scripture here.

Alter2Ego

"That people may know that you, whose name is JEHOVAH, you alone are the Most High over all the earth." ~ Psalms 83:18

Welcome to our community sister.
Chad:

Thank you for the greeting.

"That people may know that you, whose name is JEHOVAH, you alone are the Most High over all the earth." ~ Psalms 83:18

Hope you find blessing here sister.
Hello Brad Huber:

The greatest blessing I hope to find here will be when I can have meaningful Bible discussions with others on the forum--particularly those that are willing to let the Judeo-Christian Bible be the authority. I will now go take a look at the "Bible Forums." I will start by taking a look at the Ethics & Morality threads. Ethics & Morality

Hope to see you there.

Alter2Ego