• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community.

Join over 10,000 members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to or from Light / Night mode simply click on Site Menu icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

Introduction

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I am a long time Christian, interested in Bible discussions while using God's inspired word, the Judeo-Christian Bible, as the authority.

Alter2Ego

Welcome to Talk Jesus @Alter2Ego
Hope you find the discussions you are seeking here at Talk Jesus.
Once again be welcome.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><
Christ4Ever:

Thank you for the welcome. I am sure there will be good opportunities to discuss scripture here.

Alter2Ego

[color=maroon]"That people may know that you, whose name is JEHOVAH, you alone are the Most High over all the earth." ~ Psalms 83:18[/color]

Hope you find blessing here sister.
Hello Brad Huber:

The greatest blessing I hope to find here will be when I can have meaningful Bible discussions with others on the forum--particularly those that are willing to let the Judeo-Christian Bible be the authority. I will now go take a look at the "Bible Forums." I will start by taking a look at the Ethics & Morality threads. Ethics & Morality

Hope to see you there.

Alter2Ego
[color=maroon]"That people may know that you, whose name is JEHOVAH, you alone are the Most High over all the earth." ~ Psalms 83:18[/color]