Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Alter2Ego, Jul 28, 2018.

1. I am a long time Christian, interested in Bible discussions while using God's inspired word, the Judeo-Christian Bible, as the authority.

Alter2Ego

Brad Huber likes this.
  2. Welcome to Talk Jesus @Alter2Ego
    Hope you find the discussions you are seeking here at Talk Jesus.
    Once again be welcome.
    With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    Nick
    <><

3. Welcome to our community sister.

4. Hope you find blessing here sister.

5. Christ4Ever:

Thank you for the welcome. I am sure there will be good opportunities to discuss scripture here.

Alter2Ego

"That people may know that you, whose name is JEHOVAH, you alone are the Most High over all the earth." ~ Psalms 83:18

Christ4Ever likes this.
  6. amadeus2:

Thank you kindly for the welcome.

"That people may know that you, whose name is JEHOVAH, you alone are the Most High over all the earth." ~ Psalms 83:18

7. Chad:

Thank you for the greeting.

8. Hello Brad Huber:

The greatest blessing I hope to find here will be when I can have meaningful Bible discussions with others on the forum--particularly those that are willing to let the Judeo-Christian Bible be the authority. I will now go take a look at the "Bible Forums." I will start by taking a look at the Ethics & Morality threads. Ethics & Morality

Hope to see you there.

Alter2Ego

amadeus2 and Brad Huber like this.