• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Introducing myself!

My name is James, from Nigeria. I saw this site while exploring more information on God's love on the internet. I have the urge to know him more and to surrender completely to him. I wish he could help me to know him more and be dedicated more to him than before.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Jamachio

Enjoy the forums and online fellowship.

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.
Psalm 91 1-2

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Jamachio
Always a joy to welcome another brother in Christ Jesus to this online Christian Community.
I hope that you may find the growth and fellowship in Christ Jesus while traveling the path He has set you upon.
You have many Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus who will be open to any questions you may have.
Once again be welcome brother.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello @Jamacjams welcome to our community. I'm glad you found us. I pray it blesses you and you continue to grow in Christ.