• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Introducing myself!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

My name is James, from Nigeria. I saw this site while exploring more information on God's love on the internet. I have the urge to know him more and to surrender completely to him. I wish he could help me to know him more and be dedicated more to him than before.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Jamachio

Enjoy the forums and online fellowship.

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.
Psalm 91 1-2

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Jamachio
Always a joy to welcome another brother in Christ Jesus to this online Christian Community.
I hope that you may find the growth and fellowship in Christ Jesus while traveling the path He has set you upon.
You have many Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus who will be open to any questions you may have.
Once again be welcome brother.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello @Jamacjams welcome to our community. I'm glad you found us. I pray it blesses you and you continue to grow in Christ.