Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Introducing myself!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Jamachio, Jan 30, 2017.

1. My name is James, from Nigeria. I saw this site while exploring more information on God's love on the internet. I have the urge to know him more and to surrender completely to him. I wish he could help me to know him more and be dedicated more to him than before.

Chad likes this.
  2. Welcome to Talk Jesus @Jamachio

Enjoy the forums and online fellowship.

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.
    Psalm 91 1-2

3. Welcome to Talk Jesus @Jamachio
    Always a joy to welcome another brother in Christ Jesus to this online Christian Community.
    I hope that you may find the growth and fellowship in Christ Jesus while traveling the path He has set you upon.
    You have many Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus who will be open to any questions you may have.
    Once again be welcome brother.
    With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

4. @Jamachio

Welcome to the forum. May God provide whatever you need to please Him always.

5. Welcome to TalkJesus! :)

6. Praise the Lord for you brother, welcome !!

7. Hello @Jamacjams welcome to our community. I'm glad you found us. I pray it blesses you and you continue to grow in Christ.

Sent from a mobile device

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)