• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Internet

Loyal
If control of the interne is given over to the UN on October 1, will this site even be here anymore?
We had all better pray about that now!

Loyal
If control of the interne is given over to the UN on October 1, will this site even be here anymore?
We had all better pray about that now!

Good question. I believe that is inevitable that changes will be made (forced). It is just a matter of when. Personally what I see happening is that those who play by the rules of the new powers will be able to keep their sites, but those who do not will lose them. In other words, if we conform to society and its norms, and we teach a social gospel which says "I'm ok, you're ok," then we are accepted, but if we continue to teach the gospel of salvation as Jesus and his NT apostles taught it, then we won't make the cut, for we are already being tagged as hatemongers, disunifiers, intolerant, bigots and religious extremists for holding on to the truths of God's word and the gospel as taught in scripture.

Loyal
Yes, it will go the way that so many of the good things written with good intentions in the Constitution of the United States have gone.

For now on the Internet and in some other places in a measure we still have freedom to go God's Way, but likely the time will soon come and is already approaching when we will be called blasphemers or lawbreakers, because we really choose to follow God instead of men. This is what happened to Jesus and if we really follow Him and remain here long enough, it will happen to us.

Loyal
Writing from outside the United States, and curious as to why moving responsibility for domain registration from a single nation to an international body should cause such alarm.

Loyal
Writing from outside the United States, and curious as to why moving responsibility for domain registration from a single nation to an international body should cause such alarm.
The United Nations is totally corrupt and is interested in a One World Government with the UN in control....and the entity in the oval office in the slaughter house, sorry, The White House, is all for it.

Loyal
We need to understand what is it God wants and go for that. People are going more and more for what people want instead:

"O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps." Jerem 10:23

Even within the United States, the general movement is away from God rather than toward Him. Our government [I speak also as a former government employee] is quite corrupt and getting worse, but the United Nations is already in a much worse place than the United States IMHO.

Loyal
The United Nations is totally corrupt and is interested in a One World Government with the UN in control....and the entity in the oval office in the slaughter house, sorry, The White House, is all for it.

It's a good thing there is no corruption in the US. (I'm a US citizen, but at this point I think I would
trust the UN more).

Loyal
It's a good thing there is no corruption in the US. (I'm a US citizen, but at this point I think I would
trust the UN more).
Not me, I am fully against a one world government other than Christ in control of it. Power corrupts, and the more you have, the more corruption you get.

Loyal
There's no truth in the idea that the United Nations is building a one world government and no evidence for it either. How do you imagine it would come about? All the nation members would have to vote to give up their sovereignty. It's not going to happen, even if anybody wanted it to happen.

The United Nations is most effective as a moderating influence over the excesses of national governments. International law, peacekeeping, assisting in humanitarian disasters and protecting the rights of the weaker member states.

Loyal
There's no truth in the idea that the United Nations is building a one world government and no evidence for it either. How do you imagine it would come about? All the nation members would have to vote to give up their sovereignty. It's not going to happen, even if anybody wanted it to happen.

The United Nations is most effective as a moderating influence over the excesses of national governments. International law, peacekeeping, assisting in humanitarian disasters and protecting the rights of the weaker member states.

Just keep your head in the sand...

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyal

Read Revelation 13.

Loyal
How do you make a link between Revelation 13 and the belief that the United Nations is seeking a one world government?

Loyal
I've looked at the article. It's taken an article from another source and added its own headline and first two paragraphs. Only in the headline and first two paragraphs does the idea of One World Government come up, and there is no evidence given for the claim. Somebody is trying to push an agenda.

And the article is about the Sustainable Development Goals. These are 17 goals established to do things such as eradicate global hunger, reduce climate change, build peace and improve education. It has nothing to do with one world government. The goals are easy to find on the internet, check them out.

Loyal
I've looked at the article. It's taken an article from another source and added its own headline and first two paragraphs. Only in the headline and first two paragraphs does the idea of One World Government come up, and there is no evidence given for the claim. Somebody is trying to push an agenda.

And the article is about the Sustainable Development Goals. These are 17 goals established to do things such as eradicate global hunger, reduce climate change, build peace and improve education. It has nothing to do with one world government. The goals are easy to find on the internet, check them out.

what that actually means is about control, brother you better believe Clinton, Obama, and Bush's are all about one world government, I know the Bushes openly admit it.

Loyal

I'm aware of that....It does not change the truth of it though. There has not, is not, and will never be anything good about the UN...They exist for only one reason....To control the world populace and they will soon be instrumental in reducing the world population by billions

Loyal
Dear friend....If you believe what you just wrote, you are not doing your homework...not watching them
Please explain what you mean. Not understanding. I am doing my homework, and I am watching very much so. And, they are doing what it says in Revelation 13, i.e. the beast is rising and is conquering nations and people, and is deceiving the masses, and is persecuting and is killing Christians. And, the false prophet is leading the people to worship this beast - one world government.