• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

In need of prayer

Can anyone pray for my lost passport to turn up soon? My trip is on 8/6. For God to give a sign where it is or to make it eventually just turn up? I have lost hope that I'll be leaving this country anytime soon (USA)

I can't find it and its been lost for 3 weeks in my home. If anyone knows, its God and at this point I hoping God will show up.

Loyal
I am praying for your situation, @SmileyJanell, but sometimes we do not get what we pray for... so be ready if that should happen. God knows what will happen.

Loyal
Praying for you, too. God knows where it is, and if he wants you to have it, he can show you where it is. It is true, I agree, that sometimes God intervenes and we don't always get what we want because he is stopping us for some reason, perhaps to spare our lives, so pray that God's will be done in this matter.