• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

If the church is “Raptured” in this generation, what are the people left still, in the “Institutionalized church”, called?

Loyal
As far as your question on the timing of the Rapture . It will happen at Christ's return . You will live through the days of the Great Tribulation and die a martyr . It will happen near the end.

But it wont be without struggle, all you have learned about the pre trib rapture. You have put too much stock into it. The realization of its falsehood will nearly break you . When the time comes . You will remember my words . " I stand before God the Father and forgive you " .

As we sit here today , you will reject my words and who i am .

But i have already forgiven you brother.

Go in God's Peace and Love , bill

Greetings Bill

The statement I made was not regarding the timing of the Rapture, it was the timing of when the two witnesses are recorded in the Tribulation Period

Blessings

Loyal
Maybe I should clarify myself for you. The nation of Israel were Gods chosen people in the Old Testament and the rest were consider gentiles or not chosen.
Then when the New Testament was ratified Jesus made of two peoples one people who are the chosen of God but not necessarily the elect in this dispensation of time.
But in another dispensation of time there will be another group of elect, and still yet another group that are not elect. Both are necessary for maturation of the elect
in each dispensation. THE MYSTERY OF INIQUITY.

Ephesians 1:10 "That in the dispensation of the fullness of TIMES he might gather together in one ALL THINGS in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth;
even in him."

If there is more than one dispensation of time, which there is, then ALL THINGS including ALL PEOPLE will be reconciled to God through Jesus and the anointing
of the Holy Ghost as this is what causes death to be destroyed as ALL have come unto life. So ALL are the elect of God but the Elect are the elect at different times
in the dispensation of the completion of the TIMES. Some only see this one time that we are in now, others more.

1 Co 15:22-23 " For as in Adam ALL DIE, even so IN CHRIST shall ALL BE MADE ALIVE. But EVERY MAN in his own order."

This is freedom: to know that God intends to make ALL ALIVE IN CHRIST (THE ANOINTING OF HIS SPIRIT), it's just a matter of timing,
thus the need for the fullness of TIMES.

Titus 1:2 "In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began." Before even Adam was made he promised it, but to who?

I've often asked the question did the original sin of Adam bring about a greater condemnation than the justification unto life that Jesus bought for all with his own blood?
The answer of course is the sacrifice was so much more than the original sin it is hardly worth comparison. And both the condemnation and the justification were
decrees of God for both situations. And no one has ever over ridden his first decree of condemnation as we have all lived it in the flesh. So why would we believe his
second decree unto a justification of life for ALL would somehow be nullified by our own choices, the first wasn't, has God abdicated his throne in favor of our wisdom? Hardly!!
Romans 5:18 Tells it exactly as it is. "Therefore as through one mans offense judgement came to ALL MEN, resulting in condemnation, even so by one Mans righteous
act
the FREE GIFT CAME TO ALL MEN, RESULTING IN JUSTIFICATION OF LIFE."

Romans 11:32 "For God hath concluded them ALL in UNBELIEF, that HE might HAVE MERCY UPON ALL." SAYS THE SAME THING AS ROMANS 5:18 with different
words to make the point.

I hope that clears the air.
You speak a subject that is above meat . Your words may not be understood by most.

Romans 2 is one of my favorite books in scripture . Its depth is beyond those who believe they can eat everything .

You are very close to eating everything . But you must seek to forgive those is your past . Be Holy for God is Holy .

You are so close to God's heart .

Loyal
Greetings Bill

The statement I made was not regarding the timing of the Rapture, it was the timing of when the two witnesses are recorded in the Tribulation Period

Blessings
And im telling you . The Two Witnesses walk amoung us , Just as Jesus lived his life before the wedding feast . Only a few knew Him.

So what am i telling you . Its very close .

The Lord told me of this virus and i posted what i was told . Then the Lord told me of 2 more events coming back to back . I posted it as told . But those here felt it needed to be removed . That is fine.

I could tell you the truth all day long . But you have not learned how to recognize Gods Peace . You need to learn how to use the Gifts of the Spirit. Otherwise the devil can fill your head with all sorts of things, and you will never know it

Loyal
Sue , to whom does Paul talk of in Romans 2 ; 14 thru 16 . I tell you Sue , these pagans Paul speaks of will be in heaven . And they will not know of Jesus name until they are with Him in paradise.

Who are the Jews , Paul speaks of in Romans 2 : 28 and 29 .
Why they are anyone whose heart is circumcised. For Scripture states " the real Jew is the one who is inwardly a Jew "

Paul is talking about anyone / everyone that has God deep in thier heart .

As we spoke before . What part of God is not God. So if a Jew understands the teachings handed down by Moses . And Loves God deeply in his heart . He already Loves Jesus , he just doesnt understand the knowledge of Jesus. And the Muslim , if he has great love for God. God lives in his heart . What part of God is not God . The Muslim has no clue of the Holy Spirit nor Jesus . But because he Loves God, he already loves the others too.

This is why Paul says in Romans 8 28 thru 30 . " We know that by turning everything to thier good, God cooperates with all those who love him, with all those that He has called according to his purpose. They are the ones he chose specially long ago an intended to become true images of his Son, so that his Son might be the eldest of many brothers. He called those he intended for this, those he called he justified, and with those he justified he shared his glory. "

A person needs to accept Jesus Christ as being God's Son -- that His shed blood on the cross -- His death, burial and bodily resurrection -- is all that is needed for our salvation.

Muslims believe in Allah/ the Koran NOT God and His Word the Bible. A Muslim needs to acknowledge Jesus Christ as the Son of God, Also.

And what are you talking about in #96 -- waking up to 10 ft of snow on my house?! To think kindly of you on that day?!

Loyal
A person needs to accept Jesus Christ as being God's Son -- that His shed blood on the cross -- His death, burial and bodily resurrection -- is all that is needed for our salvation.

Muslims believe in Allah/ the Koran NOT God and His Word the Bible. A Muslim needs to acknowledge Jesus Christ as the Son of God, Also.

And what are you talking about in #96 -- waking up to 10 ft of snow on my house?! To think kindly of you on that day?!
The Muslims follow there ancestors back to Abraham . So they call Him Allah, and the Jews call Him Yahweh, and the American indians have a few names for Him . And we call Him God ( Jesus as well ) .

Are you telling me to only name is God .?

We , us , Christians , know Jesus . Ok what about everyone else . Who Love God . Or Allah , or Yahweh, etc . They Love God too . Are they any less

Loyal
Are you referring to the Spiritual Gifts or the Fruit of the Spirit. Two different things.
Do you know the differance between them . Please tell me . Gifts of the Holy Spirit versus Fruit of the Spirit

Loyal

I have pestered you a long time about the 10 ft of snow on your house . I know you dont believe it. You are very practical in your faith . . So when the Tribulation comes . And there is no rain . I hope you will laugh when in the middle of summer you find 10 ft of snow on your house .

Loyal
The fruit of the Spirit is found in Galations 5:22-23 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy , peace, long suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control, against such there is no law."

The gifts of the Holy Spirit -- also called spiritual gifts. Talked about in 1 Corinthians 12 :7"But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: vs 8 ,9, 10, then going to vs 28 through end of the chapter.
And in Romans 12:4 - 8.

This is in response to your #107

I'm a pre-trib rapture person -- If you want to be during those 7 yrs. -- that's up to you.

The dwelling I'm living in now Might end up with those 10 ft of snow on it -- but I won't be here to enjoy it. Some non-saved person or people will.

Now that Could take place in Colorado or Michigan or Minnesota. But not really likely here in south - central Texas.

Loyal
The fruit of the Spirit is found in Galations 5:22-23 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy , peace, long suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control, against such there is no law."

The gifts of the Holy Spirit -- also called spiritual gifts. Talked about in 1 Corinthians 12 :7"But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: vs 8 ,9, 10, then going to vs 28 through end of the chapter.
And in Romans 12:4 - 8.

This is in response to your #107

I'm a pre-trib rapture person -- If you want to be during those 7 yrs. -- that's up to you.

The dwelling I'm living in now Might end up with those 10 ft of snow on it -- but I won't be here to enjoy it. Some non-saved person or people will.

Now that Could take place in Colorado or Michigan or Minnesota. But not really likely here in south - central Texas.
Ok Sue . Now what is the correlation of the Fruits and the Gifts . Do you know ? The Gifts of the Spirit can not take place in thier fulness without the Fruits being in place. So a person can have the Gifts, but they wont work for that person without the Fruits.

What is faith without Love . What are any of the Gifts without Love .

Remember what is God.?

Loyal
@PloughBoy -- why put any prefix in front of Christians -- the answer to the question of this thread is -- when ever the rapture takes place -- those remaining here are the unsaved people. Those who have not accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.

Either a person is born again or they aren't. A person's spiritual development / their spiritual growth is another matter. The idea is that a believer is supposed to be growing in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ throughout their lives.

A Christian in the Bible was a Christ-one / a follower Of Christ's teachings.

@Bill -- the fruit of the Spirit will be apparent in the life of a believer. And at the time of salvation - each believer is given a spiritual gift. So they happen together.
We're still not talking about the same thing. You're talking about the gifts of the Spirit being able to take place in their fullness. Please explain That. "being able to take place 'in their fullness'.

Let's try 'this' -- you tell me what the various spiritual gifts are from the passages I shared.

A non-saved person Won't have any spiritual gifts. And their lives also won't exhibit any of the fruit of the Holy Spirit. Because the Holy Spirit won't be indwelling them.

Loyal
I could tell you the truth all day long . But you have not learned how to recognize Gods Peace . You need to learn how to use the Gifts of the Spirit. Otherwise the devil can fill your head with all sorts of things, and you will never know it

Greetings brother

God's Peace and the two witnesses are two different things.

Let us share in peace and love in Jesus Name brother.

Loyal
All you have to do is look at the lessons of Gods favored .

this is exactly the point of the rapture. what happen to those faithful to God when he pours out his wrath?? we removes them or protects them. And we know from scripture that the tribulation will be the worst wrath of all. Jesus said it will be like the days of Noha so going by history in the bible

we know that noha was removed from the flood. he did not go through it similar to a rapture IMO

We know that Lot was removed from the city before being destroyed.. similar to the rapture IMO

We know that the Jews were protected during the Passover when the angel of death came killed all the first born. similar to a rapture

I not 100% sold on the rapture but it makes more biblical scene then most other things.

You keep talking about Jesus 2nd coming, we know when that will happen, certain events will take place, and all Israel will be surrounded..............Now scripture says he will come like a thief at night, that sure does not sound like a thief at night.

Just because people believe in the rapture does not mean they are not living right as you seem to suggest, maybe I got that wrong ??

Loyal
Greetings brother

God's Peace and the two witnesses are two different things.

Let us share in peace and love in Jesus Name brother.
Lol God's Peace and Love Are the Two Witnesses . All that God Is is in them.

People will hate them because they embody all that God Is. The question remains , will todays Christians accept them . I doubt it

Loyal
this is exactly the point of the rapture. what happen to those faithful to God when he pours out his wrath?? we removes them or protects them. And we know from scripture that the tribulation will be the worst wrath of all. Jesus said it will be like the days of Noha so going by history in the bible

we know that noha was removed from the flood. he did not go through it similar to a rapture IMO

We know that Lot was removed from the city before being destroyed.. similar to the rapture IMO

We know that the Jews were protected during the Passover when the angel of death came killed all the first born. similar to a rapture

I not 100% sold on the rapture but it makes more biblical scene then most other things.

You keep talking about Jesus 2nd coming, we know when that will happen, certain events will take place, and all Israel will be surrounded..............Now scripture says he will come like a thief at night, that sure does not sound like a thief at night.

Just because people believe in the rapture does not mean they are not living right as you seem to suggest, maybe I got that wrong ??
They were protected , yes . Just as all of you will be . But just as they , you will remain on planet earth . You are the ones chosen to reach out to Mankind. From amoung you will come the 144 k the teachers for the reast of the world. And amoung you walks the Two Witnesses that you can not recognize, not till the appointed time.

It will be the greatest time for true Christians to stand forth as the Power of the Holy Spirit will flow

Loyal

So get ready for the ride of your life. Because it is coming