• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I saw Jesus in the clouds!

I know this may sound silly, but there's no silliness with regards to God's power.

I saw Jesus in the clouds about 2 nights ago. I was sitting outside, late at around 10pm, I was visiting a friend, I looked at the stars and the moon and saw some clouds,

I kept looking at a certain set of clouds for some reason, about 2 minutes later the clouds formed into a shape. It was a face, with a mouth, eyes and shoulder length hair. I know I saw Jesus!

It was very much the same as the following picture:

.:::rejesus - expressions - unexpected faces:::.

Except, unlike those people, I did not take a photo and analyze it for the face of Jesus, I actually saw His face, as large as the eye can see. The mouth turned into a smile, I became afraid and the clouds detached into normal clouds.

I couldn't fall asleep that night, I was lying and watching the clouds through the window and I thanked God for showing me such a miracle!

The following devotional is taken from rbc.org
Do You See Jesus in Your Clouds?

Behold, He is coming with clouds . . . —Revelation 1:7

In the Bible clouds are always associated with God. Clouds are the sorrows, sufferings, or providential circumstances, within or without our personal lives, which actually seem to contradict the sovereignty of God. Yet it is through these very clouds that the Spirit of God is teaching us how to walk by faith. If there were never any clouds in our lives, we would have no faith. "The clouds are the dust of His feet" ( Nahum 1:3 ). They are a sign that God is there. What a revelation it is to know that sorrow, bereavement, and suffering are actually the clouds that come along with God! God cannot come near us without clouds— He does not come in clear-shining brightness.

It is not true to say that God wants to teach us something in our trials. Through every cloud He brings our way, He wants us to unlearn something. His purpose in using the cloud is to simplify our beliefs until our relationship with Him is exactly like that of a child— a relationship simply between God and our own souls, and where other people are but shadows. Until other people become shadows to us, clouds and darkness will be ours every once in a while. Is our relationship with God becoming more simple than it has ever been?

There is a connection between the strange providential circumstances allowed by God and what we know of Him, and we have to learn to interpret the mysteries of life in the light of our knowledge of God. Until we can come face to face with the deepest, darkest fact of life without damaging our view of God’s character, we do not yet know Him.

". . . they were fearful as they entered the cloud" (Luke 9:34). Is there anyone except Jesus in your cloud? If so, it will only get darker until you get to the place where there is "no one anymore, but only Jesus . . ." (Mark 9:8 ; also see Mark 2-7 ).

God bless
Much love :love:
teraside

Staff Member
That is awesome brother teraside. You were truly blessed to see Him. :rainbow:

Thank you for sharing this with us all.

God bless you dear brother :love:

I was blessed sister Lady, the strange thing to me is that God decided to show Jesus to me, in a way I didn't imagine, I won't be able to draw His face, or even recognize it, since it was made of clouds, but I do know that He is coming soon and I will know Him when I see Him, because He will come with a loud shout, with the voice of an arch Angel.

God bless you too sister
Much love
teraside

That was such a wonderful read teraside and so wonderful for you to experience and see.

On two separate occasions, my husband and I had a very similar experience as you did, late in the evening.

About 10 days ago, I went outside and asked my husband what he was doing, he said he was praising God and while doing so, this is what he told me. It was very cloudy this night, he looked up at the sky no stars could be seen. Suddenly out of nowhere and amongst the darkness, he saw a bright light and he saw the moon opening up to him. He said he also saw a face. Not like how you described though. Then within seconds, the clouds returned and you could not see the bright light or the moon again after that.

I was in shock for a second and this is why.

This happened to me too about 4 weeks ago, I didn't say anything to no one, because at the time I thought I imagined it. I had gone out to my car for my prayer time, it was around 9.30pm and I had just finished praying and while going back to the house, I looked up at the sky, it was dark. Suddenly, it was like a curtain opening up and this bright light appearing, I was just staring at it, not knowing what to think. Then the bright light dissappeared and the curtain closed again.

It was only after when my husband had his experience, I realized what it was.

So yes, God is wonderful, if we seek Him, He will be there. In fact you have got me all excited in my heart. :love:

Last edited:
I have a certain set of beliefs, based on what I saw with my eyes. These may or may not be true and they have nothing to do with my Salvation, but I believe Angels are stars sister Word of Life.

On many occassions, I have been outside, looking at the stars, especially so where I live, there are many stars to be seen. Science tells us that these are balls of gas, but I beg to differ.

I saw a star about a year ago, it shone brightly, I looked at it in amazement and the star started to move, it was a swaying motion, left to right, right to left, the star moved towards me and I saw a head, hands and feet.

This I believe was an Angel. The feet seemed to be giving of a light and the whole outlying shape was lights, little round lights. There are many forms of Angels noted in God's Word, but I believe Revelation can speak the truth here.

Revelation 12:3-4
3Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. 4His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

As we all know the story, Satan and one third of the Angels were cast out of heaven, I believe Revelation tells us that these Angels and all Angels are stars, watching over us each and every day, even at night.

Heaven is right above us, we live on the footstool of God.

God bless
Much love
teraside

Revelation 12:3-4
3Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. 4His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

As we all know the story, Satan and one third of the Angels were cast out of heaven, I believe Revelation tells us that these Angels and all Angels are stars, watching over us each and every day, even at night.

Heaven is right above us, we live on the footstool of God.

God bless
Much love
teraside

I have never really thought of the stars being angels, but yes, I was reading something recently and it didn't click at the time untill you just said it, that in one part of the universe there are no stars.

4His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth

If I find that article I will post it here.

God is everywhere all around us, it's a wonderful feeling.

I have found some more verses dealing with stars in this context.

Psalm 33:6
By the word of the LORD were the heavens made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth.

Psalm 147:4
He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name.

Psalm 148:3
Praise him, sun and moon, praise him, all you shining stars

Isaiah 14:12-15
12 How you have fallen from heaven,
O morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!

13 You said in your heart,
"I will ascend to heaven;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.

14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High."

15 But you are brought down to the grave,
to the depths of the pit.

Obadiah 1:4
Though you soar like the eagle
and make your nest among the stars,
from there I will bring you down,"
declares the LORD

Daniel 12:3
Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

Revelation 1:16
In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

Revelation 1:20
The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.
Revelation 1:19-20 (in Context) Revelation 1 (Whole Chapte

Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

God bless
Much love
teraside

Last edited:
This is awesome, teraside. I am so glad the Lord showed you Jesus' face, and these scriptures too. What a wonderful God we serve! :sun:

Love,
Dreamer

There is a photo of a dove that I saw and it was cool how the real pic was shown in the sky but really i wish I saw something like that but maybe in the future that I will might see something like that one day

Administrator
Staff Member
I think I'm going to sleep in my car until I see His glorious face :) LOL. Seriously, this is truly awesome and I would love to see this. As a matter of fact, many times I've wondered if I've seen "something" in the sky, whether clouds or not. Just amazing I must say.

Next time, should I feel I've witnessed a familiar shape (cross) or face (Jesus), I won't doubt my eyes at all.

God bless, thanks for sharing this.

Brother teraside, what a wonderful experience! I too have seen images in the clouds. We who have a personal relationship with the Lord see many things that non-believers don't. For one, we take time to appreciate the beauty in this world that God has given us. We look at the trees and the flowers and the sky.

Several years ago my mother and I went to Cancun for vacation. One day we spent the entire day just lying on the beach looking at the sky and the water. It looked as though God had taken His hand at that moment and drew a beautiful picture just for us. It was absolutely breathtaking.

I agree, Jesus is returning soon. What a glorious day that will be!

I'm so glad everyone has postivie feedback, brother Chad, I think it's a good idea to camp in the car, you'll be surprised what you see.

Thank you sisters also for the confirmation, we need this confirmation between believers to know that what we see and experience is truly from God.

God bless you all
Much love
teraside

I have been through a similar experience as you faithful son this happened over 20 years ago when I was 18 am now 38. I never did any follow up I thought I was the only one who seen this. I remember just like it was yesterday I was always wondered what this sighting meant. I'm a believer of the almighty but I hardly practice the art of prayer please forgive me lord for that. It was during the day about 300 in the afternoon I was swimming in the clearest lake in the north. There was about 20 other people swimming also. I was swimming farther out from shore than everyone else so kind off alone I guess. I was switching from a back stroke to forward stroke when I seen a perfect face of Jesus it was so perfect. Yes I did get startled by the sighting because it's not something you see everyday. I looked around to see if anyone else is seeing this and noticed everyone was so preoccupied with the fun they were having. I looked again his face was still there still perfect as when I first seen it. I closed my eyes and submersed my head under water to see if I was going crazy or seeing things his face was still there still perfect. I submersed my head again this time I wanted everyone there to see so I was going to point it out to everyone there but the perfect image of Jesus was gone. I felt disappointed that no one else had seen this but felt a tingle inside of my heart that stayed for a few hours after the sighting also felt like I was I guess a sense of relief came upon me. I asked a couple of people on the beach if they seen anything and they said seen what what did you see they asked o nothing I replied. I'm a little bit different than most people my appearance that is so I didn't want people to think I was crazy so I kept it to myself for a few years. I told my story to an elder back home about 4years ago she claims that you seen this for a purpose to share your story with others or another purpose that I will not understand maybe wanted me to believe more idk. I'm sharing this story with you guys because it was always making me wonder. I believe Jesus is here reborn again within all the hearts of each and everyone of us. I just needed to share this story thank you for reading and listening. Prayers to you all.

I know this may sound silly, but there's no silliness with regards to God's power.

I saw Jesus in the clouds about 2 nights ago. I was sitting outside, late at around 10pm, I was visiting a friend, I looked at the stars and the moon and saw some clouds,

I kept looking at a certain set of clouds for some reason, about 2 minutes later the clouds formed into a shape. It was a face, with a mouth, eyes and shoulder length hair. I know I saw Jesus!

It was very much the same as the following picture:

.:::rejesus - expressions - unexpected faces:::.

Except, unlike those people, I did not take a photo and analyze it for the face of Jesus, I actually saw His face, as large as the eye can see. The mouth turned into a smile, I became afraid and the clouds detached into normal clouds.

I couldn't fall asleep that night, I was lying and watching the clouds through the window and I thanked God for showing me such a miracle!

The following devotional is taken from rbc.org

God bless
Much love :love:
teraside

Hi I’m new here. I was outside praying like I normally do on a swing chair. I have been struggling with some stuff in my life. Praying helps relieve my anxiety. Well I started swing and looked up and saw Jesus in the clouds and I do HAVE pictures. I don’t know what it means or how should I feel?

Active
Hi I’m new here. I was outside praying like I normally do on a swing chair. I have been struggling with some stuff in my life. Praying helps relieve my anxiety. Well I started swing and looked up and saw Jesus in the clouds and I do HAVE pictures. I don’t know what it means or how should I feel?

So here is scripture about it...

"Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen."
Revelation 1:7 - NKJV

I think that is awesome vision. I would say it is an awesome reminder that He is coming back one day and that the time is quick! The time for salvation and repentance is now. Do you know Jesus as Your Savior, Jennifer?

Active
I wouldn't be afraid if you are saved. Signs are for the unsaved, and sometimes they are given to believers to share and help those who are unsaved. I believe dreams and visions are part of that.

I’m very very much into my Religion. I grew up in Catholic schools. I pray through out the day. I have had other experiences like this. This time for me it was odd timing but nothing is off timing to God.