• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I saw Jesus in the clouds!

Active
I have had a very hard life and if I didn’t have my faith I don’t know if I could of made it through any of it,

I hear you, sister. I'm grateful from where God brought me from too. Nothing to fear in Christ Jesus. I don't know much about Catholicism, but I do know that a personal relationship with Jesus Christ saves people from sin and that He is coming again.

"If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9

Loyal
Hi I’m new here. I was outside praying like I normally do on a swing chair. I have been struggling with some stuff in my life. Praying helps relieve my anxiety. Well I started swing and looked up and saw Jesus in the clouds and I do HAVE pictures. I don’t know what it means or how should I feel?
And you said:
"Well I started swinging and looked up,,,,, and saw Jesus in the clouds" :pensive: You didn't have to say no more. "Snap Shot"!:) I heard you!

Active
And you said:
"Well I started swinging and looked up,,,,, and saw Jesus in the clouds" :pensive: You didn't have to say no more. "Snap Shot"!:) I heard you!

It took me forever to realize that sad smiley is actually a prayer smiley. I just always thought you were sad. :D I'm sorry, @PloughBoy. :D it needs a halo or something.

Loyal
I know this may sound silly, but there's no silliness with regards to God's power.

I saw Jesus in the clouds about 2 nights ago. I was sitting outside, late at around 10pm, I was visiting a friend, I looked at the stars and the moon and saw some clouds,

I kept looking at a certain set of clouds for some reason, about 2 minutes later the clouds formed into a shape. It was a face, with a mouth, eyes and shoulder length hair. I know I saw Jesus!

It was very much the same as the following picture:

.:::rejesus - expressions - unexpected faces:::.

Except, unlike those people, I did not take a photo and analyze it for the face of Jesus, I actually saw His face, as large as the eye can see. The mouth turned into a smile, I became afraid and the clouds detached into normal clouds.

I couldn't fall asleep that night, I was lying and watching the clouds through the window and I thanked God for showing me such a miracle!

The following devotional is taken from rbc.org

God bless
Much love :love:
teraside
Heb 9:28 Even so it is that Christ, having been offered to take upon Himself and bear as a burden the sins of many once and once for all, will appear a second time, not to carry any burden of sin nor to deal with sin, but to bring to full salvation those who are [eagerly, constantly, and patiently] waiting for and expecting Him. (AMP)

Active
I know this may sound silly, but there's no silliness with regards to God's power.

I saw Jesus in the clouds about 2 nights ago. I was sitting outside, late at around 10pm, I was visiting a friend, I looked at the stars and the moon and saw some clouds,

I kept looking at a certain set of clouds for some reason, about 2 minutes later the clouds formed into a shape. It was a face, with a mouth, eyes and shoulder length hair. I know I saw Jesus!

It was very much the same as the following picture:

.:::rejesus - expressions - unexpected faces:::.

Except, unlike those people, I did not take a photo and analyze it for the face of Jesus, I actually saw His face, as large as the eye can see. The mouth turned into a smile, I became afraid and the clouds detached into normal clouds.

I couldn't fall asleep that night, I was lying and watching the clouds through the window and I thanked God for showing me such a miracle!

The following devotional is taken from rbc.org

God bless
Much love :love:
teraside
I think that is fantastic. I believe Jesus does show Himself to those who love Him and have great faith. I hope you feel comforted.
One day we shall be with Him forever!