• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

i need prayers

I read this post from the website..."how does god talk to people" and learn alot of stuff from there.
I think god answer my question.
I open my bible and went to habakkuk.

the verse goes as
"the righteous will leave by his faith"
thats means
"the righteous people must patiently trust god in a difficult time"
(PRAISE THE LORD)

yeah i am in a difficult time full time student trying to finish up school....1 more year.
but i get jealous sometimes with my friend who have GF and I dont.
thats why I am feeling lonely and sad right now.

(my mom and my sister loves me a lot and i love them and i am very happy for that)
all i ask from god is I want someone to really love me ( a special girl)

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Administrator
Staff Member
I'm not sure how old you are but I can assure you that there is a season for all things and GOD will provide you according to His will. Just be patient, faithful and obedient and let GOD handle His mighty works.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-3

1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:

2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,

I was basically lonely for 25 years and all of a sudden out of the blue GOD provided me a beautiful girl name Jessica. Not only is she godly, beautiful and perfect according to GOD's will, she is also beyond the dreams I've dreamt of a perfect soulmate. She is everything I used to doubt and think could be realistic, the thoughts of having a clean, healthy, beautiful godly woman. Well, patiences pays off and so does obedience.

GOD requires us to have faith in Him for things to work.

God bless you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will pray God will send you the right christian girl, but you need to wait on Him. It will be in His time. In the mean time find a good young adult christian group to hang with. I live about 5 blocks from Rowan University, they have a big christian group on campus. I see them doing alot around town. Look too see if there is something on your campus or maybe there is a group of young adults at your local church. Be blessed in your service to HIm.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow: