• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

i need prayers

I read this post from the website..."how does god talk to people" and learn alot of stuff from there.
I think god answer my question.
I open my bible and went to habakkuk.

the verse goes as
"the righteous will leave by his faith"
thats means
"the righteous people must patiently trust god in a difficult time"
(PRAISE THE LORD)

yeah i am in a difficult time full time student trying to finish up school....1 more year.
but i get jealous sometimes with my friend who have GF and I dont.
thats why I am feeling lonely and sad right now.

(my mom and my sister loves me a lot and i love them and i am very happy for that)
all i ask from god is I want someone to really love me ( a special girl)

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Administrator
Staff Member
I'm not sure how old you are but I can assure you that there is a season for all things and GOD will provide you according to His will. Just be patient, faithful and obedient and let GOD handle His mighty works.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-3

1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:

2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,

I was basically lonely for 25 years and all of a sudden out of the blue GOD provided me a beautiful girl name Jessica. Not only is she godly, beautiful and perfect according to GOD's will, she is also beyond the dreams I've dreamt of a perfect soulmate. She is everything I used to doubt and think could be realistic, the thoughts of having a clean, healthy, beautiful godly woman. Well, patiences pays off and so does obedience.

GOD requires us to have faith in Him for things to work.

God bless you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will pray God will send you the right christian girl, but you need to wait on Him. It will be in His time. In the mean time find a good young adult christian group to hang with. I live about 5 blocks from Rowan University, they have a big christian group on campus. I see them doing alot around town. Look too see if there is something on your campus or maybe there is a group of young adults at your local church. Be blessed in your service to HIm.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow: