• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I like painting

Well you all know me, Jesuschick, I really like to paint and draw I go to art school, and I really like it. God gave me a talent for it and it relaxes me and I foreget about everything that is happening in my life. I also like to pray and I have a journal where I pour out my heart to god too. I like walks to the nature where I can talk to my father and admire His creations.

I Am Glad That You Have Something That Makes You Connect To The Father ! I Love Art And Would Love To See Some Of You're Work . Please Post A Picture On The Photo's Area Of This Site . I'll Be Looking Big-brother

wittys favourite hobbies

Hi there! My favourite hobbies are writing poems and making collagues to go with them. I have made one for my poem machine. As well as a Jesus collague and a collague for my son. When I get an idea in my head I am like a mad woman till it's done. I havent had any ideas latley except for my last poem Broken. Hmmm maybe I'll make a collague for that! Great idea! Anyways, I also like painting suncatchers. I have a few hanging in my living room as well as my Jesus collague. I find it is a good way to share my faith with people who visit me. I also like music. My favourite bands are Pillar, Audio Adrenaline, Mark Schultz, Mercy Me, Newsboys, Toby Mac and Our Lady Peace. I also enjoy going for walks and just getting lost. Then I have fun trying to find my way back. I have found many shortcuts this way. Well enough about me! Bye!