• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

I like painting

Well you all know me, Jesuschick, I really like to paint and draw I go to art school, and I really like it. God gave me a talent for it and it relaxes me and I foreget about everything that is happening in my life. I also like to pray and I have a journal where I pour out my heart to god too. I like walks to the nature where I can talk to my father and admire His creations.

I Am Glad That You Have Something That Makes You Connect To The Father ! I Love Art And Would Love To See Some Of You're Work . Please Post A Picture On The Photo's Area Of This Site . I'll Be Looking Big-brother

wittys favourite hobbies

Hi there! My favourite hobbies are writing poems and making collagues to go with them. I have made one for my poem machine. As well as a Jesus collague and a collague for my son. When I get an idea in my head I am like a mad woman till it's done. I havent had any ideas latley except for my last poem Broken. Hmmm maybe I'll make a collague for that! Great idea! Anyways, I also like painting suncatchers. I have a few hanging in my living room as well as my Jesus collague. I find it is a good way to share my faith with people who visit me. I also like music. My favourite bands are Pillar, Audio Adrenaline, Mark Schultz, Mercy Me, Newsboys, Toby Mac and Our Lady Peace. I also enjoy going for walks and just getting lost. Then I have fun trying to find my way back. I have found many shortcuts this way. Well enough about me! Bye!