• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked;

GOD has no pleasure in the death of the wicked!!!

Ezekiel 33:11
Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord Jehovah, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel? (American Standard-Holy Bible)
**We know that GOD was speaking to the Israelites (Jews). But, today those words are for all HIS children {meaning us!} The Almighty God has spoken out with HIS love for you. He loves you no matter if you are good or bad. But of coarse HE wants you to live a good, healthy & happy life. That is why HE insist that we live according to the ways that HE has chosen for us all to live. And HE wants you to be happy & trouble free. And why HE said that "HE takes no delight in the death of the wicked but longs for them to turn from their (wicked) ways & live." The wicked ways are filled with selfishness, trouble, hate & even murder. A life that most deffinitely is filled with a troubled mind & troubled heart which equals out be unhappiness.
**The Almighty God new what HE was saying when HE also said; "My son, should sinners entice you, and say, "Come along with us!" My son, walk NOT in the way with them, hold back your foot from their path! [For their feet run to evil, they hasten to shed blood.] It is in vain that a net is spread before the eyes of any bird - These men lie in wait for their own blood, they set a trap for their own lives. This is the fate of everyone greedy of loot: unlawful gain takes away the life of him who acquires it. (Proverbs 1"10-11 & 15-19)
But if you already feel that you have sinned badly & think that The Almighty God is out to punish you good; think again! He is telling you right now that HE forgives you & is giving you the chance to turn from your wicked ways & live a forever lasting life of true happiness. HE also knows that once you die there is no turning back to turn from your wicked ways; therefore you will be sitting on the judgment seet waiting to be judged for the wickedness you did.
So, do go to HIM now & tell HIM how you feel, let HIS presence come to you & guide you, ask HIM to pour out HIS Holy Spirit upon you & do ask all this in the name of HIS beloved Son, Jesus Christ, ending with a Amen.

Last edited: