• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked;

GOD has no pleasure in the death of the wicked!!!

Ezekiel 33:11
Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord Jehovah, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel? (American Standard-Holy Bible)
**We know that GOD was speaking to the Israelites (Jews). But, today those words are for all HIS children {meaning us!} The Almighty God has spoken out with HIS love for you. He loves you no matter if you are good or bad. But of coarse HE wants you to live a good, healthy & happy life. That is why HE insist that we live according to the ways that HE has chosen for us all to live. And HE wants you to be happy & trouble free. And why HE said that "HE takes no delight in the death of the wicked but longs for them to turn from their (wicked) ways & live." The wicked ways are filled with selfishness, trouble, hate & even murder. A life that most deffinitely is filled with a troubled mind & troubled heart which equals out be unhappiness.
**The Almighty God new what HE was saying when HE also said; "My son, should sinners entice you, and say, "Come along with us!" My son, walk NOT in the way with them, hold back your foot from their path! [For their feet run to evil, they hasten to shed blood.] It is in vain that a net is spread before the eyes of any bird - These men lie in wait for their own blood, they set a trap for their own lives. This is the fate of everyone greedy of loot: unlawful gain takes away the life of him who acquires it. (Proverbs 1"10-11 & 15-19)
But if you already feel that you have sinned badly & think that The Almighty God is out to punish you good; think again! He is telling you right now that HE forgives you & is giving you the chance to turn from your wicked ways & live a forever lasting life of true happiness. HE also knows that once you die there is no turning back to turn from your wicked ways; therefore you will be sitting on the judgment seet waiting to be judged for the wickedness you did.
So, do go to HIM now & tell HIM how you feel, let HIS presence come to you & guide you, ask HIM to pour out HIS Holy Spirit upon you & do ask all this in the name of HIS beloved Son, Jesus Christ, ending with a Amen.

Last edited: