• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I have a question about Jesus

I want to know about Jesus

I was born into a Muslim family
I don't know much about him
There is no preaching here

The reason for this desire
I saw him in a dream
I saw a cross on my knees
And blood comes down and the light appears
It was a gorgeous look
I felt I was born again
Then I woke up!

What do you think about this
I want to know the meaning of this vision

And I want to know Christ

Loyal
Hello and thanks for sharing your wonderful dream,

Jesus died for our sins,

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Loyal
The three best things you can do...

Pray to the living God that he will reveal himself to you.
Find another follower of Jesus where you live to talk to.
Get hold of a Bible and read the accounts of Jesus' life in the gospels.

The fourth best thing you can do is keep asking questions on this forum.

The good news for the world is that in Jesus, God himself became man for a season. He lived a perfect life, restoring sight to the blind, casting out evil spirits and bring sinners back to God.

He was killed by crucifixion and after three days rose from the grave, defeating the power of death over us all.

We are looking forward to the time when he will return and reign as king over all the nations, restoring justice and harmony in all the nations.

Very pleased you have joined us Mohamed.

Loyal

I saw him in a dream
It was a gorgeous look
I felt I was born again
Then I woke up!

The power of the cross will bring you to your knees, and when you accept Jesus as Lord, and savior for your sins (in prayer), the blood that He shed on the cross will heal you spiritually and bring the Light of the world in Jesus to your life. That is the meaning of your dream.

Staff Member

I saw him in a dream
It was a gorgeous look
I felt I was born again
Then I woke up!

Welcome to Talk Jesus Mohamed Mo,
Yours is a question that to everyone who calls Jesus the Christ Lord their Savior has asked, and even many more who do not believe still do. Yours is also, not the first who has dreamed of Him, and have come to Him because of having such a dream.

The Cross is symbolic of the death Jesus experienced at the hands of the Romans. The cross is thus a sign both of Christ himself and of the faith of Christians through His redeeming sacrifice.

There can not be remission of sins without the sheading of blood which happened upon that Cross (Heb 9:22 KJV - And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.), and in that sheading of blood is Jesus who is the light of the World. (Jhn 8:12 KJV - Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. 2Co 4:4 KJV - In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.)

You have had this light shine upon you!!!

Know that what Jesus did upon that Cross for you shows His Love for you. Jhn 15:13 KJV - Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Being Born Again in Christ Jesus makes you are a new Creation. 2Co 5:17 KJV - Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

All a part for you in receiving Him, Jesus, as your Savior, after Him choosing you to know Him!!!

Receiving Jesus, and the Gospel which you have received in this Dream, be Baptized, and you will continue a journey into growing to know Him. Start reading His Word, the Bible. You will find that to know who He is, it is best to start on his Earthly Ministry, which you can find in the 4 Gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

Each one of the Gospels represents a telling of the same occurrences through the eyes of a different person. Each one I believe is provided to the reader in seeing Jesus in different aspects of who He is. Like we can be Brother, Father, Teacher, Student and yet we are the same one person, so to is the Gospels showing Jesus to us who dwell upon the words written for us to learn by. To me it shows Jesus through the eyes of those who knew him, in each aspect of who He was during His time on Earth, and have opened to knowing Him now as He reigns in Heaven.

Gospel of Matthew - King
Gospel of Mark - Servant
Gospel of Luke - Man
Gospel of John - God

Start by reading each, though I do like to point people to reading first the Gospel of John, but pray to God, and ask Him to guide you in this walk on getting to know who Jesus IS! Which is something I would suggest you do whenever you read His Word. He has touched you in a dream, and now will touch you in every part of your life as you grow in the knowledge of Him!

There is so much to know, and so little time! :) Don't be shy in asking Him questions (prayer), or us here (Talk Jesus) who will seek to help you. That you are from Egypt will make it difficult for you in many ways. Just asking about Jesus except as He is known by what the Koran says can be difficult and seeking to know more than that can also be dangerous. Yet He is worth everything and more than what we could possibly give!

So, pray, read, and ask! You have received Glorious Good News Mohamed!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
\o/
<><

Welcome to Talk Jesus Mohamed Mo,
Yours is a question that to everyone who calls Jesus the Christ Lord their Savior has asked, and even many more who do not believe still do. Yours is also, not the first who has dreamed of Him, and have come to Him because of having such a dream.

The Cross is symbolic of the death Jesus experienced at the hands of the Romans. The cross is thus a sign both of Christ himself and of the faith of Christians through His redeeming sacrifice.

There can not be remission of sins without the sheading of blood which happened upon that Cross (Heb 9:22 KJV - And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.), and in that sheading of blood is Jesus who is the light of the World. (Jhn 8:12 KJV - Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. 2Co 4:4 KJV - In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.)

You have had this light shine upon you!!!

Know that what Jesus did upon that Cross for you shows His Love for you. Jhn 15:13 KJV - Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Being Born Again in Christ Jesus makes you are a new Creation. 2Co 5:17 KJV - Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

All a part for you in receiving Him, Jesus, as your Savior, after Him choosing you to know Him!!!

Receiving Jesus, and the Gospel which you have received in this Dream, be Baptized, and you will continue a journey into growing to know Him. Start reading His Word, the Bible. You will find that to know who He is, it is best to start on his Earthly Ministry, which you can find in the 4 Gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

Each one of the Gospels represents a telling of the same occurrences through the eyes of a different person. Each one I believe is provided to the reader in seeing Jesus in different aspects of who He is. Like we can be Brother, Father, Teacher, Student and yet we are the same one person, so to is the Gospels showing Jesus to us who dwell upon the words written for us to learn by. To me it shows Jesus through the eyes of those who knew him, in each aspect of who He was during His time on Earth, and have opened to knowing Him now as He reigns in Heaven.

Gospel of Matthew - King
Gospel of Mark - Servant
Gospel of Luke - Man
Gospel of John - God

Start by reading each, though I do like to point people to reading first the Gospel of John, but pray to God, and ask Him to guide you in this walk on getting to know who Jesus IS! Which is something I would suggest you do whenever you read His Word. He has touched you in a dream, and now will touch you in every part of your life as you grow in the knowledge of Him!

There is so much to know, and so little time! :) Don't be shy in asking Him questions (prayer), or us here (Talk Jesus) who will seek to help you. That you are from Egypt will make it difficult for you in many ways. Just asking about Jesus except as He is known by what the Koran says can be difficult and seeking to know more than that can also be dangerous. Yet He is worth everything and more than what we could possibly give!

So, pray, read, and ask! You have received Glorious Good News Mohamed!

Nick
\o/
<><

Thank you so much
Your message is great and I benefited a lot
-

I really want to know God's plan for my salvation

Staff Member
Thank you so much
Your message is great and I benefited a lot
-

I really want to know God's plan for my salvation
Dear Mohamaed,
He will guide you in the way to go (Psa 32:8 KJV - I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.)
Understanding that much that we do, is of faith on our part, a trusting that He knows what He is doing and that what He asks of us, does not, or may not be understood until we look back on what that was He was asking of us to do, if even then! I could quote much Scripture on this, but you need to start growing in knowledge of His Word, and the Gospels are a good place to begin this walk that you have been chosen for!

Know that we rejoice with you as there is rejoicing in Heaven as well!!!! So, one Scripture I will quote that you will come across in your reading of the Gospels Luk 15:10 KJV - Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

God bless you Mohamed and may God by His Grace open your understanding of all that He has instore for you!!

Nick
\o/
<><

I saw him in a dream
It was a gorgeous look
I felt I was born again
Then I woke up!

Before Jesus came to earth all men went to hell basically because of our sin. Jesus came to shed his blood, die on the cross, go to hell as a man without sin and preach the gospel in hell and overcome the grave so that if we repent we might be spared hell and go to heaven. Of all of the prophets, no offense but Adam died. Moses died. Abraham died. Mohammed died. Jesus rose from the dead and the body of Jesus was never reburied because Jesus lives! Jesus is the truth and the light and He is the one who prepared the way to heaven for us which is why the only way to everlasting life is through Him. When Elvis was alive he could let you into Graceland if he wanted you there. You wouldn't go to Chubby Checker to get in- you would go to Elvis! I am in NO WAY comparing Elvis to Jesus- I was just thinking of a famous property owner and did not want to use Hugh Hefner!) Jesus gave us the gift of Salvation by dying for our sins but you HAVE to do your part! You must repent in order to accept His gift. After you die it is too late. You must also be baptized. It is so important.