• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

How is this even possible?

Loyal
God created Angels, for this purpose: "To take care of those who shall be Heirs of Salvation"
(Hebrews 1)AKJV
13But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool?
14Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

I know I sound like a broken record. Most Christians do not know "The Salvation Story" because They Have Not read "The BOOK" from front to back enough That The "HOLY SPIRIT" through Jesus Christ can "Reveal" The "Divine Plan" of "GOD Almighty" from The Foundations of The Cosmos" to The "Coronation Day" at The Ceremony Dinner Table, dress in our "Glorified Garments" and GOD the Father will give The Presentation of Our Shared InInheritance" of The Gift " That GOD The Father" will Present To HIS SON !! This Gift will even "DAZZLE" "The SON of The GOD ALMIGHTY" The Son Himself "who has Always been with His Father " "and Jesus said, My Father, is Great than me" "Hallelujah" "Hot diggity dog" !!

You see, This truth is revealed In "The BooK' but many, instead of Coming in The Front Door of "THE BIBLE" and "Ploughing' all "The Way" to the back and turning over every stone for themselves and "doing it lawfully" and not taking short cuts by climbing through windows and easing in back doors through the years and not running this race patiently and getting to know "The Character of GOD' through "The WORD" "The Son of The Living GOD"

and if you think it does not take all of that, not speak of Being "Born from Above" but once you have become "born of The FATHER" YOU, take the time to Learn who Your Father is. ,You take the time to know HIM by dwelling in HIS WORD and obeying HIs SON. And You grow like a Child holding HIS Fathers Hand. And This Father begins to teach and show you things that is to come.