Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

How do I accept Jesus as my Savior?

Discussion in 'Seeking Jesus' started by Chad, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Hello Troy. Because you joined this wonderful "Talk Jesus Forum" I'd like to call you my friend, if that's Ok with you. I have retired from the full time ministry to Churches. I spent 40+ years as a Pastor of three Baptist Churches. I also in the past 30+ years served Jesus as a Christian Psychologist.

Since you are my new Christian Friend, if there is any way that I can help you, either to understand God's matchless Word, or counsel you in any trial that you may be facing or involved in, please give me the honor in helping you.

I love you already. :hug

You are absolutely correct in believing that our Salvation is based on Faith in Christ Jesus alone. As James says, Good works will follow Salvation in Jesus which is a testimony that Salvation is real and complete.

Christ4Ever likes this.
  2. Thank you very much.

Yes, I appreciate your offer. I may take you up on it from time to time.

God Bless you,

Troy

Chopper likes this.
  3. Thanks for the reply Troy. Since I'm a bond Servant of Jesus Christ, it would be an honor to help you in any way I can. We both know that the real Counselor is the blessed Holy Spirit, and I rely on Him whenever I serve you or anyone else.

Be blessed my friend. And, remember John 14:27....John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." I personally have received a wonderful blessing of peace when the bottom falls out of my day. This peace is something like Salvation. Jesus' Peace must be received by faith. It'll work every time my friend.

4. Thanks, those are some good words and a nice refresher! :)

Chopper likes this.
  5. @Troy Cross
    I wholeheartedly give my approval for Brother Chopper to you Brother Troy! You can't go wrong communicating with him!
    We are blessed to have him here at Talk Jesus!
    Just so you know :)

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><