• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Thank you.

How do I accept Jesus as my Savior?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal Member
I personally believe if you accept Jesus Christ by faith alone you should testify to the world by Water Baptism if so possible.

Note: Thief on the Cross got saved but we have no clue if he was ever baptized?

You are saved by faith alone working through the Grace of God. :smile:
Hello Troy. Because you joined this wonderful "Talk Jesus Forum" I'd like to call you my friend, if that's Ok with you. I have retired from the full time ministry to Churches. I spent 40+ years as a Pastor of three Baptist Churches. I also in the past 30+ years served Jesus as a Christian Psychologist.

Since you are my new Christian Friend, if there is any way that I can help you, either to understand God's matchless Word, or counsel you in any trial that you may be facing or involved in, please give me the honor in helping you.

I love you already. :hug

You are absolutely correct in believing that our Salvation is based on Faith in Christ Jesus alone. As James says, Good works will follow Salvation in Jesus which is a testimony that Salvation is real and complete.

Loyal Member
Thank you very much.

Yes, I appreciate your offer. I may take you up on it from time to time.

God Bless you,

Troy
Thanks for the reply Troy. Since I'm a bond Servant of Jesus Christ, it would be an honor to help you in any way I can. We both know that the real Counselor is the blessed Holy Spirit, and I rely on Him whenever I serve you or anyone else.

Be blessed my friend. And, remember John 14:27....John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." I personally have received a wonderful blessing of peace when the bottom falls out of my day. This peace is something like Salvation. Jesus' Peace must be received by faith. It'll work every time my friend.

Staff member
@Troy Cross
I wholeheartedly give my approval for Brother Chopper to you Brother Troy! You can't go wrong communicating with him!
We are blessed to have him here at Talk Jesus!
Just so you know :smile:

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><