Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

hi...im kinda scared

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by InChrist, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Hey that is GREAT! lol
    Put it in the music section in Teens or something so everyone can see it.

2. i did i replied to the post "rap"

3. As if you were in Church.

Hey, I was sorta put off by all of those rules also, until I thought to
    treat this forum like I was in Church.

In Church you would be on your best behavior, and be reverent and
    respectful and kind and considerate.

Welcome to Church!

Dave

4. Hi I have just recently realised that I need god in my life so thought I would seek fellowship with others.

5. Welcome

You're in the right place. God Bless x

6. Great, this is amazing. and i am here to encourage you.
    Keep pressing on.

7. Hello aristocrat welcome to the family! Please feel free to contact me or any of us if you need any help. :love: God Bless you ! Joyfully ~ Jlu

8. Hi I just wanted also to extend the hand of friendship to you as well InChrist and welcome you to the TJ family> The rules are there to protect us from people who would come in here and try to sabotage what Chad and the rest of those who help him( too many to name) have worked so hard to keep here. If you need any help feel free to email me or if I'm in chat hit me up on PM.

Sincerely,
    your brother in Christ

Robert- Newlife4ever

9. If your afraid your posts are going to be remotely offensive pray about them before you post.

Keep conversation Godly and clean ,don't put people down,respect others and I think you will do fine.

Lets put it this way I don't think I will be kicked off if I sang a gross song like "The Booger Pudding song ":wink: but if I were to make it dirty then yes I would expect to be booted off this site.

So relax kick off your shoes and jump in !

10. blessings !

well come to talkjesus.God bless you

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:12–13

love you in christ:handshake:
    sunil

11. Dont worry.
    There is no such thing as a perfect Christian. Eveyone of us will make mistakes everyday wether we realise it or not.
    Lucky for us we have a loving father who will forgive us any of our sins.
    So please don't worry just enjoy your Christian life.
    feel free to pm me if you ever want to talk.
    So many people are here to help you on your journey! You are never alone!

12. hi InChrist welcome to TJ dont worry so much just enjoy your stay GOD be with you from tersia

13. Searching

Hi,
    I am new here and thought I would say a few words. I converted from the Jewish faith a few years ago. I am happy to be a Christian and am part of a wonderful church congregation that nourishes and supports me in my daily life.
    I have been on a rocky emotional path for many years, sometimes up and many times down. I still face barriers in my life and I am trying to lead a good Christian life but sometimes the "demons" get me, without going into detail, and I am very much struggling with this.
    I welcome any and all support from this great community.

I know this isn't a direct quote from the book of JOHN but it's close:

"He who does not know love does not know God, for God is Love"

Blessings.

14. hi dstine1234 just one to encourage u with ps 143 v 10 YOU are my GOD teach me to do your will be good to me , and guide me on a safe path keep well fr tersia

15. hi dear,i know how it must feel,...n i beleive we all feel like that at some point,but the comforting truth is that salvation is a gift and its by Gods Grace,every step of the way. when we totally surrender our own will to God, he guieds our steps..and our renews mind...dont stress yourself on how you will make it,instead,lean on Gods word,read it,think about it...your thinking will change n your life will change,...

16. Welcome to TalkJesus, dstine1234. Just recently, I was "busted" by a family member when an old addictive behavior problem resurfaced in my life. It was embarrassing, but I needed to be confronted. Remember Paul's thorn in the flesh (2 Cor 12:7-10). He said, "I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." (v 10).

SpiritLedEd (SLE)

17. im new here too its exciting

18. Welcome, Happy58. Enjoy the site.

Spirit Led Ed (SLE)

19. Hey I am newish too, welcome! I am reading a book about this, I am the same having been brought up Catholic. If we are trying in our own strength then we are following the old law. I have been challenged, instead of trying to lead a good life, to strive to draw close to my heavenly Father and receive from him. Then as our love for him grows, sin will become ever more intolerable as we wont want to do anything to harm our relationship with our Father.

I hope that makes sense. It is a real challenge for me, its upside down to the way the world works.

Galatians 3 talks exactly about this, especially verse 3.

hope to see you around!

20. I'm not Jewish, but, I met a young Jewish man living in his parents' home in Israel on this site who has severe family problems because he's become a Christian. So, I understand something of the peer pressure you feel. Add that to a perfectionist nature (which I suspect you have) and a seething caldron of personal problems results.

None of us here at TalkJesus are professional counselors, but, some of us can offer experience, strength, and hope to you. Please feel free to ask.

Spirit Led Ed (SLE)

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)