Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

hi...im kinda scared

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by InChrist, Jul 13, 2005.

1. hi im new as you can see my nickname is InChrist. im kinda scared that im gonna break the rules cause there are so many of them. please lead me along if thats not too much trouble. Jesus loves you and so do I (even tho I dont know you!)

2. You say you are new here . How would you know that there are so many rules ? I welcome you as a new member , but your spirit is quite familiar . Mike

3. ((WELCOME! InChrist to TALK-JESUS.))FEAR Nothing in this world.

((WELCOME! InChrist to TALK-JESUS.))

FEAR Nothing in this world.

If God is for you who can be against you.

Jesus knew and now you should too, that nothing can happen to you unless Our Father God wills it and know this that it is ALWAYS for the best.

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven,
    grounded in Scripture and centered in life,
    where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and/or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

4. i know that there are so many rules cause it was in the terms thingy when i registered.

5. Enjoy the site . Mike

6. Well welcome to talk Jesus and remember there are rules in life they are the commandments. See if you walk in the Spirit there is no need to worry about the rules because the Spirit will not cause you to sin(break the rules) when you CHOOSE to break the rules then there will be a punishment. Dont worry about the rules because if you are here for the same reason other brothers and sisters are here for the rules will not be a problem ! Joyfully ~ Jlu

7. Hello InChrist!

:love: Welcome :shade: to Talk Jesus :thumbs_up

It's really cool here, i'm fairly new too

:present: It's Gods gift, it's a lovely site!

8. I am sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable . No need to worry about anything . Please feel free here . Mike

9. hi ya inchrist :love: Welcome to TalkJesus :love:

Thank you for joining us and becoming a part of this beautiful community. . .

You picked a cute avatar. . .I hope your not so shy and come see us in LiveChat sometime? . . . hope to meet ya there

God bless you sweetie :love:

10. hey peeps, i noticed that you are from germany. im a 1/4 german! that is so cool! what city/town are yu from? and i hope im not violating any rules by posting this in this thread. if i am...bye its been nice being on these boards.

11. Jesus is Lord!

Hi, InChrist!

Welcome!

Your Sister in Christ,
    Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

12. hi ya :love: im from north germany. . .no of course you are not violating nothin. . .why are you so afraid of the rules hon. . .just enjoy the community. . .its fun, friendly and warm. . . you reap what you sow. . .

God bless you and comfort you in your first steps walkin in this new family of yours

13. it is ok!

HE He HE.. hello "In Christ"
    no your are fine to keep it quiet and between u n me though. i have not read through any of the Rules yet... i think there all pretty ,uch Common sence btu i guess nwo to set a good Xample i shoudl read through them... LOL

my name is Simon i am 17 Male and i live in Australis i am more than sure we will bump into each other soon enough... & dont worry too much i do not bite... hard @ leats. i am what soem people might say the " Welcomer" in the live chat area by pickin on the Noobies and making them feel relaxed... LOL this is a Pretty Frendly famil of people here and ia m sure you will fit right in...

Love ICHTHUS!!!

14. InChrist, there are rules everywhere we go in life. One great one to live by is to act as Jesus acted and that entails, being kind, humbled, honest, not to gossip, hurt people with words etc....isn't that how we are to live in this life? Let Christ be the example for us all.
    Welcome and feel free to post in other area's, join in the Chat room etc...we are glad you are with us.

15. I'm new too...are you there???

16. heya InChrist!!

or Allie.. lol, i noticed dats ur name.. i think.. pretty name..

welcome 2 TJ.. dont worry about all da rules, just mainly go along wif da flow, dont do nething mean, dont post nething rude, downgrading or, worst of all, degrading God.. an basically i think u should be fine (ne1 correct me if im wrong...)

but yea, u'll have an awesum time in TJ!! an awesum place 2 grow ur faith!!

welcome 2 da family gurl!! Love ya!!

God Bless!

17. heya angel!!

welcome 2 TJ as well gorgus!!

im sure u will also have a fruitful time in dis community, an im sure we'l get in touch soon enuf!!

Love ya gurl!!

God Bless

18. Hello InChrist and welcome to Talk Jesus and all the new members that I have
    not meet yet.
    I too was concerned about breaking rules untill I realized that the divel was placing a fear in me so I could not enjoy Talk Jesus so I got the authority in
    the name of Jesus over the divel.
    I allso got help from Chad .
    Again I will say welcome and have a great time serving the Lord.

Your sister in Christ Jesus
    Gerlene (joyjoy)

19. :):)

Well Every one is welcomming you all and i hope you are all feeling Welcome to the Family!!! he he he!!!

Love Simon!!!

20. hiya! this is very random but so true. (its a rap i wrote):

I got a best friend
    and His name is JC
    and because I love Him so much
    I be rappin' to the beat.

Well...He died for me upon the cross
    and rose again in three days.
    His value is much greater
    than that of all the stuff on eBay.

hehe! :shade:

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)