• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi from evangeline!

Hi! I live about 100 miles north of Sydney on the beautiful Central Coast of New South Wales in Australia. I am married with 2 grown sons and we are all devoted Christians. I've been a Christian for over 30 years, and it's still as wonderful, if not more so, than it was at the beginning. God is truly my closest friend. I depend on Him for everything and He has never let me down. He has blessed me with a wonderful life and I really appreciate the journey He has taken me on.

I'm also into music and astronomy (NOT astrology) because the heavens do truly declare the glory of God (Psalm 19:1-6)

I love talking about God and His Word!!!

love
evangeline

Hi Evangline, Welcome to Talk Jesus. I am envious about living on the Coast, sounds like you are near Fraser Island or so. Hope you are enjoying the beautiful summer over there. With all your experience as a Christian there are some you can mentor on here too...just an idea. :shade:
God Bless.
I look forward to meeting you in Live Chat one day.

Hi again,

Thankyou for your greetings!

Yeah I do live in a coastal area. We live about 15-20 minutes from very beautiful beaches. We also have extraordinary wildlife around here; lovely birds and not so lovely reptiles!

Funnily enough because of our tall trees, I can't see the southern cross in early summer because it is too low in the horizon where we live...unless I get up at three in the morning perhaps! But it is a beautiful constellation. It is becoming more visible at the moment, rising in the early evening sky. It is a feature of our winter night sky.

See you around the site
love
evangeline