• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hi from evangeline!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hi! I live about 100 miles north of Sydney on the beautiful Central Coast of New South Wales in Australia. I am married with 2 grown sons and we are all devoted Christians. I've been a Christian for over 30 years, and it's still as wonderful, if not more so, than it was at the beginning. God is truly my closest friend. I depend on Him for everything and He has never let me down. He has blessed me with a wonderful life and I really appreciate the journey He has taken me on.

I'm also into music and astronomy (NOT astrology) because the heavens do truly declare the glory of God (Psalm 19:1-6)

I love talking about God and His Word!!!

love
evangeline

Hi Evangline, Welcome to Talk Jesus. I am envious about living on the Coast, sounds like you are near Fraser Island or so. Hope you are enjoying the beautiful summer over there. With all your experience as a Christian there are some you can mentor on here too...just an idea. :shade:
God Bless.
I look forward to meeting you in Live Chat one day.

Hi again,

Thankyou for your greetings!

Yeah I do live in a coastal area. We live about 15-20 minutes from very beautiful beaches. We also have extraordinary wildlife around here; lovely birds and not so lovely reptiles!

Funnily enough because of our tall trees, I can't see the southern cross in early summer because it is too low in the horizon where we live...unless I get up at three in the morning perhaps! But it is a beautiful constellation. It is becoming more visible at the moment, rising in the early evening sky. It is a feature of our winter night sky.

See you around the site
love
evangeline