• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

hi friends! new from canada

hello friends!
i've received emails from talk jesus for many months now, and have read a lot here, but this is my first time posting.
i am soooooo grateful to have found a place that feels comfortable.

unfortunately, my childhood home/extended family and growing up environment provided no knowledge of Jesus whatsoever...(with the exception of The Lord's Prayer once a week during assembly in elementary school). i was allowed to go to sunday school ONE day.

the only exposure i had to The Lord was through a grandmother i saw occassionally. she sang "what a friend we have in Jesus", and "Jesus loves me".

very long story short, i chose to give my life to Jesus when i was 18, in 1977. but without any foundation, i "forgot" about Him and proceeded to get lost in the world for the next 2 decades.

He has been faithful to me all along though, and has done so many things, great and small for me, that i would love to share. i just love Him SO much, i surround myself with all things about Christ Jesus every day. mainly, though i study His Word seriously every day.

i decided to post today because of the email i got from chad saying the plan to use the 40 days of purpose stuff was cancelled, and instead a book/chapter/verse study of God's Word was chosen....this is WONDERFUL news for me. i have been despairing somewhat at the apparent rush by some to take up "teachings" from this new age world.

thanks chad, and hello talk jesus folks!

bye for now,
katherine

Hi there Katherine :love: Welcome to TALKJESUS :love:
God bless you and lead you into new fellowship with Him and all of Us together
Thanks for taking this step in faith and posting, Thanks for joining TalkJesus :love:

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Hi, HeismyRock!

Welcome!

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you Katherine thank you for joining us

hi, I'm glad your here, hope to get to know ya. you will find many here who love the Lord and will love to share Him with you.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

WELCOME HeismyRock

((WELCOME HeismyRock,katherine, to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven,
grounded in Scripture and centered in life,
where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and/or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

In of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD.
:love: Yeshua :boy_hug:

HeismyRock said:
hello friends!
i've received emails from talk jesus for many months now, and have read a lot here, but this is my first time posting.
i am soooooo grateful to have found a place that feels comfortable.

unfortunately, my childhood home/extended family and growing up environment provided no knowledge of Jesus whatsoever...(with the exception of The Lord's Prayer once a week during assembly in elementary school). i was allowed to go to sunday school ONE day.

the only exposure i had to The Lord was through a grandmother i saw occassionally. she sang "what a friend we have in Jesus", and "Jesus loves me".

very long story short, i chose to give my life to Jesus when i was 18, in 1977. but without any foundation, i "forgot" about Him and proceeded to get lost in the world for the next 2 decades.

He has been faithful to me all along though, and has done so many things, great and small for me, that i would love to share. i just love Him SO much, i surround myself with all things about Christ Jesus every day. mainly, though i study His Word seriously every day.

i decided to post today because of the email i got from chad saying the plan to use the 40 days of purpose stuff was cancelled, and instead a book/chapter/verse study of God's Word was chosen....this is WONDERFUL news for me. i have been despairing somewhat at the apparent rush by some to take up "teachings" from this new age world.

thanks chad, and hello talk jesus folks!

bye for now,
katherine

Hello Katherine, I am very glad you have joined us. We serve a Risen Lord. Our desire is to follow Him in all things. May you find friendship extended to you here today. I look forward to catching up with you in Chat one day. God Bless sister.
Michele