• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi brothers and sisters in Christ!

Hi everyone,

I came across this website when I was searching for an online Christianity forum, and this website looks so cool and dynamic.

I am a relatively young and desiring Christian from China. I read both Chinese and English Bibles. As for my faith, I think I belong to the very traditional and reserved one. My church is a house church/underground church in mainland China. Due to limited resources and opportunities, I sometimes feel that I am not raised that well, and I am eager to grow more quickly and equip myself. Therefore, I use the internet a lot to find good resources, tools, videos, etc.

Hope that this community will be a great tool for me to communicate and learn. Thanks.

God bless.

Loyal
Hi everyone,

I came across this website when I was searching for an online Christianity forum, and this website looks so cool and dynamic.

I am a relatively young and desiring Christian from China. I read both Chinese and English Bibles. As for my faith, I think I belong to the very traditional and reserved one. My church is a house church/underground church in mainland China. Due to limited resources and opportunities, I sometimes feel that I am not raised that well, and I am eager to grow more quickly and equip myself. Therefore, I use the internet a lot to find good resources, tools, videos, etc.

Hope that this community will be a great tool for me to communicate and learn. Thanks.

God bless.

Welcome! You are blessed that you come from a home church. Home churches are, very often, the best for growth.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Yiteng Zhang
Always a joy to welcome another Brother in Christ Jesus to this online Community of Christian Believers.
I hope and pray that Talk Jesus will benefit you in your growth and walk with the Lord.

Once again be welcome.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Welcome brother, my church just had a leader of thousands of house churches in china come and speak, we are teaming up with her and her ministry. I pray the Gospel continues to spread in China.