• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Thank you.

Hi brothers and sisters in Christ!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hi everyone,

I came across this website when I was searching for an online Christianity forum, and this website looks so cool and dynamic.

I am a relatively young and desiring Christian from China. I read both Chinese and English Bibles. As for my faith, I think I belong to the very traditional and reserved one. My church is a house church/underground church in mainland China. Due to limited resources and opportunities, I sometimes feel that I am not raised that well, and I am eager to grow more quickly and equip myself. Therefore, I use the internet a lot to find good resources, tools, videos, etc.

Hope that this community will be a great tool for me to communicate and learn. Thanks.

God bless.

Loyal Member
Hi everyone,

I came across this website when I was searching for an online Christianity forum, and this website looks so cool and dynamic.

I am a relatively young and desiring Christian from China. I read both Chinese and English Bibles. As for my faith, I think I belong to the very traditional and reserved one. My church is a house church/underground church in mainland China. Due to limited resources and opportunities, I sometimes feel that I am not raised that well, and I am eager to grow more quickly and equip myself. Therefore, I use the internet a lot to find good resources, tools, videos, etc.

Hope that this community will be a great tool for me to communicate and learn. Thanks.

God bless.
Welcome! You are blessed that you come from a home church. Home churches are, very often, the best for growth.

Staff member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Yiteng Zhang
Always a joy to welcome another Brother in Christ Jesus to this online Community of Christian Believers.
I hope and pray that Talk Jesus will benefit you in your growth and walk with the Lord.

Once again be welcome.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal Member
Welcome brother, my church just had a leader of thousands of house churches in china come and speak, we are teaming up with her and her ministry. I pray the Gospel continues to spread in China.