• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi all

Active
I'm Laura and I joined Talk Jesus in the quest for good Christian fellowship. On Nov 20 I'll be 20 years old in the Lord and I give Him the praise and glory for saving and sustaining me for He alone is worthy.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Laura1557
A joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus to this online community of Christian believers! :)

I truly hope you find the fellowship with other Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus here at TJ that you are seeking.

If I remember, I'll be sure to wish you a happy birthday on the 20th of November ;)
Memory has not always been the best, and age has not sharpened it all that much. So, if I forget apologies ahead of time!

So, with that being said. Be welcome to Talk Jesus Sister Laura!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

P.S. Like how you did your Avatar! Nicely done :)

Loyal
I'm Laura and I joined Talk Jesus in the quest for good Christian fellowship. On Nov 20 I'll be 20 years old in the Lord and I give Him the praise and glory for saving and sustaining me for He alone is worthy.

Hi Laura. So nice to have you here. Please join in on the discussions. Christian fellowship is such a great need. I look forward to getting to know you, too. Sue

Active

Glad to have you.
Hope we get a chance to talk!

Active
Thank you all for the warm welcome and your kind words.

@Christ4Ever I made the avatar at an online photo effects website. The hardest part was finding a decent photo of myself because I don't do ''selfies" and I just don't have a lot of pics of myself around.

@Born Again 2004 I'm sure we'll get to talk at some point. :)