Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Hi all

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Laura1557, Nov 7, 2017.

1. I'm Laura and I joined Talk Jesus in the quest for good Christian fellowship. On Nov 20 I'll be 20 years old in the Lord and I give Him the praise and glory for saving and sustaining me for He alone is worthy.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

2. Welcome to Talk Jesus @Laura1557
    A joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus to this online community of Christian believers! :)

I truly hope you find the fellowship with other Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus here at TJ that you are seeking.

If I remember, I'll be sure to wish you a happy birthday on the 20th of November ;)
    Memory has not always been the best, and age has not sharpened it all that much. So, if I forget apologies ahead of time!

So, with that being said. Be welcome to Talk Jesus Sister Laura!
    With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

P.S. Like how you did your Avatar! Nicely done :)

3. Welcome to Talk Jesus @Laura1557 .

Enjoy the forums and online Christian fellowship.

Blessings

4. Hi Laura. So nice to have you here. Please join in on the discussions. Christian fellowship is such a great need. I look forward to getting to know you, too. Sue

5. Hello Laura, top of the morning to you!

6. Glad to have you.
    Hope we get a chance to talk!

7. Thank you all for the warm welcome and your kind words.

@Christ4Ever I made the avatar at an online photo effects website. The hardest part was finding a decent photo of myself because I don't do ''selfies" and I just don't have a lot of pics of myself around.

@Born Again 2004 I'm sure we'll get to talk at some point. :)

Christ4Ever likes this.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 12)

1. Laura1557
  2. Christ4Ever
  3. Fragrant Grace
  4. Sue J Love
  5. Brad Huber
  6. amadeus2
  7. KingJ
  8. Chad
  9. Born Again 2004
  10. Marshall61
  11. JayF27
  12. Gigiloveslife